Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 Nightmare Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 Sb10 Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 21o6g49

Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

+3
Aaron
Awakening
buckthefuffalo
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

Post by Evan Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:48 pm

didn't they have to hold an item to megaevolve anyways
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

Post by Awakening Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Yeah, their Mega Stone's taking up that slot. So whether or not Mega Evolutions will be over centralizing to the game remains to be seen.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:00 pm

unless they have ridiculous stat jumps, it's unlikely they'll even be competitively viable. No access to Leftovers, Life Orb, and Choice Items is kind of brutal, especially if the Pokemon's stats aren't really good.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm

No point in clamouring to a nursling metagame that'll probably have to suspect test every Pokemon again. I'll enjoy my Manaphy/Shaymin-S teams while I still can, but after that's done, I'll take a bit of a break.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 pm

I like Manaphy
shaymin s i don't care about.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Because everyone at NM will be taking battles super srs on release guys, bring all your Ubers. [/Sarcasm]
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 pm

my chespin will beat all skymin and manaphi
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm

well in the direct didn't one of them say "I cant wait to see every pokemon with a mega evolution" so thats just dandy aint it? Also I think some not all mega evolutions will be useful. And can mega evolution be used again? Thats also a question, if i switch my pokemon is the item used up, and I can't reuse my mega pokemon? That would also hinder the uses of mega evolution. I think the newer pokemon will have more of a metagame change than a mega evolution. But mega evolution does add an extra role a pokemon can play and the way its looking, its aimed at competitive players and newer players. They don't care about the average joe in this sense, they will be happy with the diagonal walk and riding pokemon.
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3