Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
4th Place UU Team RMT EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
4th Place UU Team RMT 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o 4th Place UU Team RMT Nightmare 4th Place UU Team RMT Sb10 4th Place UU Team RMT 21o6g49

4th Place UU Team RMT

4 posters

Go down

4th Place UU Team RMT Empty 4th Place UU Team RMT

Post by Solid Snake Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Thank you for checking out my team. This Rank was recorded a month ago, and Jolteon is no longer UU

4th Place UU Team RMT Uu_ran10

The Team:

Sableye Nickname: 2 CHAINZZZ
4th Place UU Team RMT 302
@ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
Substitute Swagger Foul Play Recover

He is my nasty troll and the star of my team. Don't get me wrong; this set relies quite a bit on luck. But if you get a free substitute this thing WRECKS SHIZZ UP! Most people predict the usualy will-o-wsip set but nope this one is just amazing. Swagger does more damage as the opponents attack is higher, because confusion is stronger when there are stat raises, in this case, attack. Sableye gets foul play; Despite it's poor attack stat this is irrelevant. Foul Play's damage calculates with the opponent's attack stat. So Swagger+Foul Play combination is perfect. That being said, Sableye also gets STAB off Foul Play. The evs are based on the following; defense evs enough to take a U turns from scarf victini and scarf jolly mienshao. Sp.def evs to take scarf special attackers better.

Victini Nickname: WHAT'S GUCCI
4th Place UU Team RMT 494
@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
U-turn V-create Fusion Bolt Zen Headbutt

Victini makes a great offensive asset to my team. It has switch inatiative with u turn, and with all those hydreigon running around it can surely take off just about half of it's health with a single u turn(adamant takes over more). It is jolly to outspeed Darmanitan, and even possibly scarf hydreigons but those are unlikely. Quiver dancing venomoths and lilliganth prove to be a threat, so as long as I avoid sleep and they only have 1 quiver dance up, I can ohko with a V-Create. This is a standard set, nothing special. Alongside a spinner and 2 wish passers, this pokemon can keep coming and almost always ohko'ing something with V Create.

Tornadus Nickname: TWITTER
4th Place UU Team RMT 641
@ Flying Gem
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Bulk Up Acrobatics Superpower Substitute

Tornadus is a great asset to my team as it has prankster, and a long bulk up and substitute it is a great fit. Not boosted STAB Acrobatics + flying gem can ohko anything if not 2hko. Tornadus outspeeds hydreigon that can be hit with the big superpower, and also outspeeds Virizions who are proving to be a threat in the UU metagame so far. Alongside a rapid spinner and 2 wish passers, tornadus can really be used effectively.

Blastoise Nickname: BIG DOMMAGE
4th Place UU Team RMT 009
@ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
Scald Rapid Spin Roar Toxic

Although Suicune is overall the better wall(at least defensive) and has overall better stats in ALL of it's stats, there is only one reason why I chose Blastoise over Suicune; Rapid Spin. This is so important. Aside from having 2 pokemon weak to stealth rock, Blastoise is my key to walling Victini, Darmanitan, Heracross, Bisharp, and any other pokemon who tries to set up who does not hit it super effectively. This is why it also has Roar. Toxic is for wall breaking; (example Porygon 2, these things are the most annoying things ever). Overall, this turtle is a key player to my team because it must spin all those hazards away in order for my Sableye, Victini, and Tornadus to do work, and keep switching in and out.

Umbreon Nickname: LG SLAYER
4th Place UU Team RMT 197
@ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
Wish Protect Heal Bell Foul Play

This little monster is my specially defensive wall! He is my key to chandelure, and hydreigon, most of the time. It stops just about any specially oriented pokemon(except hydreigon, specs draco/focus blast/life orb superpower is troublesome) and Yanmega. It heal bells, it wishes, and it foul plays those high base power pokemon and the ones who try to set up. Sableye and umbreon work together well with it's usability of Swagger.

Jolteon Nickname: SNOOP DAWG
4th Place UU Team RMT 135
@ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 136 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Toxic Thunderbolt Substitute Wish

This jolteon set is CUSTOM! and it is amazing. This set poisones all the ground types who threaten jolteon out because of it's lackable movepool of doing anything to them. Because Jolteon is the fastest pokemon in UU, it can wish and sub while wearing down the opponent that was toxiced. It stops volt-turning teams; and can help out blastoise. It walls the hell out of Zapdos, other Jolteon, and Raikou. The evs in HP are to set up more subs and also because jolteon only needs 363 speed to outspeed the next fastest pokemon; except weavile. with 319 sp.atk this is a support, troll, and offensive jolteon.[/center]

Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

4th Place UU Team RMT Empty Re: 4th Place UU Team RMT

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

This team is pretty solid. A few tweaks, however.
You have really nothing to counteract special walls and you are incredibly susceptible to Taunt. Additionally, you have no resistances to Rock, causing you to get rock-wrecked by pretty much anything that carries Stone Edge. I will think of something to help your team out. Fortunately, you are running a stall team. Unfortunately, you also really don't have a special attacker.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Snake Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 am

Thanks for the input but lets not forget Jolteon still has 319 sp.atk , and also the thing is there arent any hard hitting rock types in UU, and are usualy UN-stab. And plus most are physical with blastoise can tank. as well the only rock type i see that can do severe damage is an offensive rhyperior which are uncommon. the defensive ones still do a lot, but again blastoise can come in (with 328 Def) and thretean it out. and i would predict the switch and go to something else too and maybe wish pash to blastoise later.

Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Something tells me your a Shofu fan lol, nice team btw.
Kira
Kira
Higher Member
Higher Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/StratoArctica9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Solid Snake wrote:Thanks for the input but lets not forget Jolteon still has 319 sp.atk , and also the thing is there arent any hard hitting rock types in UU, and are usualy UN-stab. And plus most are physical with blastoise can tank. as well the only rock type i see that can do severe damage is an offensive rhyperior which are uncommon. the defensive ones still do a lot, but again blastoise can come in (with 328 Def) and thretean it out. and i would predict the switch and go to something else too and maybe wish pash to blastoise later.

I thought Jolteon became OU? Either way, more than just Rock types can have Stone Edge. A Hitmonlee would tear your team apart with Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, and Hi Jump Kick/Close Combat.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 am

Hydreigon isn't OU by Smogon tiers.

PO Tiers =/= Smogon tiers.

just thought i'd point that out.

Also, you're posting a Rate-My-Team, not a debate. If you post it, your going to get criticism.

Also, Jolteon gets walled HARD by Registeel. Not that it matters, because OU, but still. Registeel also walls a large portion of your team, and can hit back hard with a Seismic Toss, as well as possibly Paralyzing or Toxicing the things you can carry to 'counter' it.

In addition, your team is really not that Stealth Rock week, and as you said yourself, not much of the UU tier abuses very EFFECTIVE Rock type moves.

Also, PZ can potentially destroy your entire team. After one Agility, it outspeeds every Pokemon in the tier.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:53 am

All I'm saying is that Close Combat 2HKOs Blastoise on the switch, Victini gets OHKOd by Sucker Punch 8/10 times, Umbreon and Jolteon both get OHKOd by Close Combat, Tornadus is 1-2HKOd by Stone Edge, and Sableye is all that's left. And this is just Hitmonlee. You have 5 other Pokes to deal with.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Snake Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 am

thanks for the comments everyone and evan yo are right registeel is somewhat of a problem, being that it has no recovery moves all i have to do is whitle its health down or predic correctly against it but yes registeel was a big reason why i couodnt get number 1...heck i remember a defensive registeel living a v creat and thunder waving/earthquaking back. and also tornadus cant ohko it even after bulk up. as for hitmonlee, stone edge would only be doing 25-30% on fake out sets. and sucker punch wouldnt kill tornadus, and i could predict and substitute. but it depends on the set. keep in mind even resisted foul play does a huge chunk to hitmonlee. thanks for the comments everyone. and no im not a shofu fan, but his pokemon nicknames are pretty boss.

Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm

But you wouldn't Sucker Punch Tornadus. You would Stone Edge it. Foul Play does do a lot, but at the same time, there are five other Pokemon to worry about. And since Hitmonlee is a large problem, whether you can kill it or not, you need to structure your defense a little better.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Snake Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 am

yes thanks i wil work on that, as long as blastoise can take a close combat or too and burn that would be nice or just keeping him and Sableye alive is key.

Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am

All right. As long as you're aware that you'll have to keep Sableye alive to keep the synergy going.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Snake Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 am

yea honestly if i didnt have sableye i probably wouldnt have even been top 20. or maybe im discouraging myself

Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down