Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music Nightmare I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music Sb10 I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music 21o6g49

I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music

+2
buckthefuffalo
L
6 posters

Go down

I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music Empty Re: I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Sonic games tend to have some good music (for video games, anyway) in them. Unfortunately most of the 3D Sonic games released this gen sucked bar Colors and Generations. Some of the vocal music is alright, but a lot of it tries too hard to be hip and cool and edgy.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music Empty Re: I love Sonic and the Secret Rings' music

Post by Safiliwen Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Not bad Safi but I prefer my music to be in english.... .-.

I raise you the best of sonic colors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95pNWiM6Yt4
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 am

Buck sonic and the black knight is actually a pretty good game(from what I've seen on youtube) and sonic and the secret rings is fantastic. I would like to burn sonic 2000 how ever....YOU DON'T PUT PEOPLE IN A SONIC GAME, YOU JUST DON'T....BAR EGGMAN BECAUSE HE IS EGGMAN.

Also I liked sonic rush a lot. Fun and challenging to an extent, pretty good music and the bosses are pretty fun to play over.

I beat colors on the DS, it was pretty fun I guess. Sadly I gave up on trying to beat the carnival zone or something on the wii version and so I have not yet experienced the fantastic cutscenes....I also never finished metroid other M after getting stuck somewhere around the cute bunny/bird/monstermouth thing. That's so off topic. XD Well anyways sonic Gen was....okay....I liked the bosses. I have it on DS though, need to get the wii version lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am

I don't know about you guys but Adventure Battle 2 was awesome for me.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 pm

....I didn't play any of the adventure games. =/ but I've played almost every other sonic game I'm pretty sure. I hated sunset hill as a kid though. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THE LAST CHAO IN SUNSET HILL? XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

L wrote:Buck sonic and the black knight is actually a pretty good game(from what I've seen on youtube) and sonic and the secret rings is fantastic. I would like to burn sonic 2000 how ever....YOU DON'T PUT PEOPLE IN A SONIC GAME, YOU JUST DON'T....BAR EGGMAN BECAUSE HE IS EGGMAN.

Also I liked sonic rush a lot. Fun and challenging to an extent, pretty good music and the bosses are pretty fun to play over.

I beat colors on the DS, it was pretty fun I guess. Sadly I gave up on trying to beat the carnival zone or something on the wii version and so I have not yet experienced the fantastic cutscenes....I also never finished metroid other M after getting stuck somewhere around the cute bunny/bird/monstermouth thing. That's so off topic. XD Well anyways sonic Gen was....okay....I liked the bosses. I have it on DS though, need to get the wii version lol.

Black Night was pretty bad honestly. Secret Rings ranks pretty low too. Unleashed was a pile. 2006 is the worst by far. Rush was okay, and Colors on Wii and Generations were great.

You need to play the Adventure games though. They're the best 3D Sonic games.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I liked unleashed, secret rings, rush, colors and generations. I don't even want to play 2000. Black knight seemed fun though I never played it.... =/

Like I said I've played most sonic games. MOST, not all. The graphics on some of them....aren't the best....but they are fun and I personally like the music. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Graphics =/= Quality Game

Adventure 2 is the shit.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Sonic Battle and Sonic Adventure Battle 2 were fucking insanity mode. Sonic Rush was pretty fucking boss too.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down