Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

+7
Aaron
Zai
Safiliwen
Frashu
buckthefuffalo
Danye West
WINTERFRESH
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

Post by L Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Well I didn't even know this had started.... xD

Evan is a pot smoker, pot makes you chill, not crazy. He didn't take bath salts. So he can't be a killer, because he must have been way too fucking chill.

Lyn is one to uphold rules and such, and one of the wolves killed Zai because he broke a rule, right? But I like the Idea of Aizen better, since he apparently mentioned World War Two at some point.

I guess I'll go along with evan cuz he's a smarty.

My votes go to Aizen and Flash.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

Post by Danye West Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 pm

In my defense I don't recall myself mentioning anything about WW2.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Actually WW2 might just mean "wolf wolf two" as in two wolves. Maybe that means there's only two wolves. If that's the case, Evan's probably not a wolf because why would Winter only choose one wolf? With the new rule if being able to not kill it seems kind of redundant to have only one wolf(Originally there would have been one wolf).

If you understand what I'm saying, Evan's probably not a wolf.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Why am I voted?

There's no evidence.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

I can guarantee you I am not a wolf. What do you want me to prove?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm

L and Evan are working together, I vote for L and Evan.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 pm

I don't think they are, Luck.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Korasi wrote:LOL. The killer is obviously L. The needles take the shape of an L.

Thanks for stealing my reason there buddy

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm

L wrote:Well I didn't even know this had started.... xD

Evan is a pot smoker, pot makes you chill, not crazy.

Although it's very rare, you can get psychosis from smoking it. And plus, we don't know he was smoking pot, it was only what Winter thought he might be doing.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Zai wrote:
Korasi wrote:LOL. The killer is obviously L. The needles take the shape of an L.

Thanks for stealing my reason there buddy

I was simply restating your reason. More to be joking, but eh.

@Buck, with all the weed that Evan smokes, it is more likely than not.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm

.-. yaaaaaay weed.

And Buck, that is only if you smoke laced shit that shouldn't have been laced.

That's not the weed. Weed is a depressant.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Waiting for more evidence.

However what comes at the top of my mind would be Evan and Aizen.

Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Evan weed makes you happy from what I know.... .-. I think you mean it's an ANTI depressant. I mean it's used by doctors for some things.

Also I wanna change my vote to what Flash says because Flash is Flash. Aizen and Evan I guess.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 pm

It's L. I vote him.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm

No bro weed is a depresent zzzz and L.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Depressant=/=Depression. It means it makes you calm.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm

One question....Why the fuck said the needles are in the shape of an L? Like seriously....

Also now thinking about it it really ISN'T stated that Evan DID go off to light a joint.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Day 2 cont.

Flash told me how everyone hated korasi and how Zai never listened.
"No one liked Korasi, he was too cocky about LoL. Zai never read anything, It's funny that it costed him his life."
Funny? Death wasn't funny.

Luck told me he saw one of the wolves last night.
"I acted like I was asleep then I stabbed him with my knife, well I tried anyway, he barely got away."

Evan was talking about how hipsters were too mainstream, again I didn't understand him.

L was talking about LoL, but he had no idea what he was talking about.
"Anivia is the best champion ever, she gets like 100 pentakills a game"
What was the deal with LoL?

Everyone was crying not for the lost, but for themselves. Hard to believe, right?
Aizen was crying like a little kid. I could barely make out the words he said.

"I can't be the best LoL player if I'm die. I don't wanna die!"

This was chaos. How could they not even care about Zai and Korasi? It made me sick to my stomach.

I didn't have time for questions though, there were two killers out there, two killers who just killed two "friends".

Just then the Camp Leader came out.

"How did you enjoy your first night here campers?" No one responded
"What's that, you didn't enjoy it? The Luna games are very special, and are all about fun !"

"What's fun about death?" Aizen shouted

"Death? Oh you mean your friends! I thought you guys had that figured out by now. You're all way stupider than I thought. Let me explain" He became very serious.
"Two of the campers were granted their very special transformation last night and they chose their first victims!"

"First victims? What the hell are you on about?" Aizen was the only one with enough courage to talk back to the Camp Leader.

"Oh of course, every few days the two special villagers pick victims, so I would try to get on their good side!"

"How can we get on their good side if we don't even know who they are" Aizen snapped back

"That's all part of the fun!"
"Oh one last thing, you guys as a group will choose two people to kill in an attempt to save yourselves from the special campers. You have until 9 PM to choose the first two people you will kill."

He walked away. Everyone was shaking in fear, even me. We all had no idea what the hell to do.

Later that day,

It must have been 4 or 5 hours before someone came, none of us had moved. A man came and called us up individually.

"Aizen" He was handed a card with the number 69 is blue and red.

"Buckthefuffalo" He was handed a card with the number 7 on it. It said "Lucky" on the bottom of the card

"Evan" He was handed a card with the number 420 on it. It was decorated with weed and the card was made of weed, his card didn't last long."

"L" He was handed a card with the number 12 on it in blue

"Saf" He was handed a card with the number 12,001 on it. The card looked really old.

"Lyn" She was handed a card with the number 32 on it

"Luck" he was handed a card with the number 21 on it. It showed a picture of cards on the back said "Winner winner chicken dinner"

"Flash" He was handed a card with the number 1 on it. It also had a letter a on it.

And finally he called me I got a card with the number 51 on it. It said "Deceived" on the back.

We had no idea what to do with these cards. Evan's card was smoked and everyone else's was in their pocket or on the ground.

Before we knew it we started a campfire. No one said anything, until Aizen broke the silence.

"Hey Evan don't they call you Luna? And isn't this the Luna games? Weird coincidence, huh?"
Every started to mumble to each other they all agreed.
"I'll kill you before you kill me Evan!"
Aizen threw Evan into the fire, he caught fire instantly and couldn't extinguish the flames in time. He died.

"Now that we have one of them dead, who is the other?" Aizen was in a rampage
"I heard you rambling in your sleep last night L, you said you were sorry for killing someone"
Everyone agreed, everyone but me, I wasn't there last night.

"It's not me!" L shouted

It didn't matter though everyone threw him into the fire, he burned twice as fast as Evan.
A glowing red ooze came out of him, he was one of them for sure, but what about Evan there was no glowing red ooze coming out of him..

PART 2 END.

Remaining villagers:
Aizen
Flash
Buck
Luck
Safiliwen
Lynjabear

Last edited by WINTERFRESH on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 pm

"Evan" He was handed a card with the number 420" ic wut you did thar, anyway its aizen, my card says winner winner chicken dinner, and aizen always said that.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 am

Ha.

I must be getting good at this.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 am

Buck was a lucky wolf that he didn't get killed. Lucky. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm

I always said what? Where you refering to when you said I always said that Luck?
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Of course I'm #1. It's only fitting.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 pm

L wrote:Buck was a lucky wolf that he didn't get killed. Lucky. :3

Nah, I was a lucky villager that didn't get voted to get thrown into a fucking fire, and rightfully so.

I also like how L's card had 12 on it. Huehuehue.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:49 pm

hey
hey guise
hey
hey
WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next