Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

+7
Aaron
Zai
Safiliwen
Frashu
buckthefuffalo
Danye West
WINTERFRESH
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Korasi wrote:Sign ups are closed, bro.

Who said? You aren't the GM.

I Pm'd you your role btw Evan :3
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 12 Mii Edition!

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:05 pm

WINTERFRESH wrote:Sign ups are now closed!

You will be PM'd your role shortly.

You said "Sign ups are now closed!" I assumed that's what that means.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Day 1,

I got off the bus for camp expecting a nice sunny resort with a giant pool. Nope. What I saw before me was possibly the biggest dump ever, they called it camp Lahulu.

"This was not what I singed up for" I heard a bunch of people saying. I tried to keep to myself though, I didn't want to seem like a whiner before I even knew these people. All of these guys were my age with the exception of Safiliwen, who got mixed up in our camp by mistake. I heard Safiliwen saying a bunch of strange words in an accent I could barely understand.

As I looked to my side I saw Evan trying to get away from the crowd, probably to go smoke some weed. That's all he did on the bus was smoke weed, the whole time I thought he would get busted too, but I think the camp leader was too lazy to give a shit. Either that or Evan slipped him a joint. Evan was also a giant hipster, he was always talking about how Iphones were too mainstream and how long sleeve shirts were for "casuals". He didn't make much sense to me, but no one really does.

As I watched Evan get away I saw Lynjabear pull out a book and start reading. She was the type of kid you wondered why they were even there, she was nice though and never said anything to rude or mean, unlike everyone else. I decided to go talk to her for some odd reason maybe it was because I at least knew I wouldn't get my feelings hurt if I talked to someone else. I expected her to have a huge chinese accent too, but she didn't, she spoke perfect english. She told me about how her parents forced her to come to this camp, her parents sounded pretty strict.

As I got done talking to Lynjabear I heard Aizen yelling at Korasi.

"GAYRASI CANT PLAY LoL FOR SHIT"

I let out a laugh, that was my first mistake though, because the instant I did that Korasi came up to me.

"You think you can play LoL better than me? I'll have you know I'm level 30. What's your name loser?"

"W-winter" I stuttered, I practically pissed my pants. I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings, I just though Gayrasi was kinda funny...

"Winter? What kind of name is that? Well whatever don't fuck around with me, okay?"

He walked away before I could even answer. I thought why I was even scared of him, his voice was girlish...

I didn't have much time to think though, because just then Aizen came up to me.

"I wouldn't worry about him too much, he's like the worst LoL player ever" He started to laugh.

"LoL?" I aksed

"League of legends, it's a pro game for pros" He responded

"Oh.." I responded trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Winter you said it was?"

"Yeah.." I mumbled as he walked away.

Then Reshiram came up to me "You play LoL too?!? I hear you and Aizen talking about it. I'm really good at that game, I mean really really good."

"That's too many questions..." I responded I just walked away and ignored him as he asked more questions.

I thought at this rate I would meet everyone before the first day ended, but that would not be the case

I then wanted to go to somewhere else where there was no people, but just then our camp leader came out.

"Welcome everyone! Welcome to our camp! This year will be better than ever, you wanna know why?"
No one responded

"Because this year is the Luna games!"

"Luna games? What the hell is that?" Lucario yelled out

"This year and this year only, two [i] Lucky [i] campers will get a complete transformation!"

Transformation? What was this dude on about?..

"That being said get off to bed, it's a full moon tonight you wouldn't a werewolf to get you!"

This dude was creepy as hell...

When we finally made it to our bunks I saw nothing but another dump. It smelled terrible, and the bunks seemed like they were 120 years old, I mean obviously they weren't but they sure felt like it too.

After a few hours of trying to fall to sleep I needed to use the restroom, only there wasn't one, just the forest.
When I was finally done with my piss I walked back to the bunk, only I lost my way. I must have been out there for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do when I saw a man with two glowing red needles. I hid as fast as I could, I was scared for my life.

Day 2,

I woke up in the forest, exactly where I hid last night. I could finally find my way back to the bunk now, but I wish I didn't. When I reached my bunk I saw everyone outside shaking, scared, and crying. I must have looked confused because Aizen pointed at the bunk. I decided to go in, and inside I saw Korasi ripped in a million pieces, at least I think it was Korasi it was hard to tell, his head was in about 8 different pieces. That was only the beginning though I found Zai with a gigantic hole in his chest with a note attached.

It read "I found this delinquent walking around the forest past a sign that said 'NO LEAVING THIS POINT' he clearly didn't read that sign, so I had to take action. -WW2"

WW2? Who was that?

I looked around our bunk, it was covered in Zeros, Red, Black and Blue Zeros.
I then walked out of the bunk and heard Luck saying as he cried "Cover up all the zeros, get rid of all the zeros!"

I knew I was definitely in the wrong camp.

END OF PART 1

Remaining villagers:

Aizen
Flash
Buck
Resh
Luck
Safiliwen
Evan
Lynjabear

WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Watch. I'm going to die in every single one of these. FIRST. And Winter, f*ck you. XD
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:07 pm

luna guise

its evan

gg

And the best part about my description, I have an iPhone and wear long sleeve shirts. Alot.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 pm

GAYRASI CANT PLAY LoL FOR SHIT
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Hahahahah.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Three fucking times in a row, i die first ..... fuck doubt

Edit:

8=D

^------------ Winter you see this..... go suck one of them =.=

Last edited by Zai on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Ikr Zai?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Zai wrote:Three fucking times in a row, i die first ..... fuck doubt

Edit:

8=D

Yeah because I killed you and not the wolf. .-.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Roflpwned.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

WINTERFRESH wrote:
Zai wrote:Three fucking times in a row, i die first ..... fuck doubt

Edit:

8=D

Yeah because I killed you and not the wolf. .-.

I didn't say that because of my death lol ....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Roflpwned BACK. Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeet!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Korasi wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Roflpwned BACK. Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeet!

Does it taste good korasi?

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Ahahaha. Ask Winter.

**puts on sunglasses**

OR AWAKE.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey Korasi I have a secret.

Come closer....

Cloooser....

A little closer....

FUCK YOU!
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Ew. No thanks. I don't like guys like you do.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Voting is now open!

(Except for Korasi and Zai, because they're dead) :3
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm

OMGZ I CRI EVRTIM.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:29 pm

The zeroes MUST be some kind of minesweeper reference. Or something. XD
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Well, Evan kind of slid off somewhere we don't know, and Winter only suspected it was for weed. I think there's a good possibility he killed one of them. Or maybe the weed gave him psychosis and he went crazy.

Lyn's parents are also pretty strict, and she appears to love reading and speaks perfect English, so maybe she went crazy on Zai.

So I'm voting for Evan and Lyn.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:58 pm

My votes go to Evan and Lyn same reason as Buck
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:16 pm

LOL. The killer is obviously L. The needles take the shape of an L.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

If you honestly think its me, I'm not a wolf.

And my votes go to Aizen, because he seemed very... off. Also, I don't remember from what, but I do recall Aizen saying something or having something to do with World War 2 "WW2".

As for my next vote, Flash, because brotherly love.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Lol. If this works, Evan, you must be God.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next