Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

+7
Frashu
MasterDudex5
Danye West
L
Luck
WINTERFRESH
Awakening
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by Evan Wed May 02, 2012 1:03 am

REALLY. I THOUGHT I WAS BLUE BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING COLD.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by Evan Wed May 02, 2012 1:04 am

I mean really? c:
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

Um...yeah, sorry bout that bud, lol. You have been being lazy this round.... o3o made you suspicious.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 02, 2012 1:45 am

....Who ever wrote Aizens death is not all that talented of a writer, and makes mistakes....

" Legend says that you can even hear them arguing with each other even after death."

Even was used twice....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

r u effing srs. stop voting randomly. he doesn't fit the criteria.

MY GOD CONSIDER MY HINTS gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsh.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed May 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Okay, I have NO IDEA what is going on, and I have no idea how to play. So, here are my thoughts - (mostly wrong probably, and if they are right, extraordinarily obvious)

1. One of the wolves is Flash or Lucario. This much is fairly obvious.
2. I am under the personal belief that the wolf did not kill itself. The point of the game is to win, and both wolves can win at the same time. This early on (the first killings), killing yourself doesn't really confuse the enemy, and also gives more turns for the villagers to vote.
3. It is possible that Flash was the supposed "defender of Justice" and was the wolf, and the other set of the clues is the one for you to use.

The remaining Wolf was angry, but sly, cornered, yet free in the town's fright

Why angry? If the wolf was unsuspected, then it would not be described as cornered. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but I think the wolf was probably voted for but not killed in round 2. This alone leaves Winterfresh as the prime suspect. I could always be wrong though.

The last hint -

The next victim was Aizen, who had tried patrolling the dark roads. He was found the following morning with his face planted in the ground, which when rolled over, was found that he had a slash wound to his neck. Strangely enough, both of his legs were broken as well as his dominate hand. Only his pinky finger was broken on his other hand, the bones seemed to be broken in some sort of order. Village decided to bury him right next to his fallen brother. Legend says that you can even hear them arguing with each other even after death.

It is known that the wolf wrote it, right? Some of you have been analyzing the grammar and the writing style, as well as the words themselves. Because the wolf wrote it, the hints in it are probably useless. However, the writing can be taken apart, if only a little bit. I don't think there's enough information on people's writing styles to really make conclusive evidence, but here are some grammatical mistakes -

He was found the following morning with his face planted in the ground, which when rolled over, was found that he had a slash wound to his neck

The subjects are inconsistent.

dominate hand

Spelling, spelling. "Dominant."

Only his pinky finger was broken on his other hand, the bones seemed to be broken in some sort of order

Missing conjunction, or use a semicolon. Two independent clauses can't be separated with only a weak comma.

Village decided to bury him right next to his fallen brother

"Village" sounds like a person. An article in front of the word would clear this up. Also, "right next" is redundant. Use next only.

Legend says that you can even hear them arguing with each other even after death

"Even" is repeated twice, redundant.

So, a list of the surviving people -

WINTERFRESH
Reshiram
MasterDudex5
LynjaBear
Leo

We have time. I will vote Winter for now, but if that is not right, then, another one of us will be killed.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed May 02, 2012 5:10 pm

A few mistakes you made.

Me and Lucario are already dead, so you are missing one wolf of course.

Of course, Awakening mentioning that the wolf wrote the message does spur confusing on the Villagers, my theory is framing, so the wolf again gets a free turn.

I must say the Villagers are really slow this game, which will be taken advantage of next game. Razz
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I vote for Lyn and Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed May 02, 2012 5:22 pm

"Me and Lucario are already dead, so you are missing one wolf of course."

Missing a wolf? I said there was one left...

Whoa. Is it possible that a wolf CHOOSES not to kill for a few rounds? It never said that you and luk were wolves 0.0

Last edited by LynjaBear on Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Lucario is a wolf killed by a wolf.

Flash is an innocent Villager.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Leo wrote:I vote for Lyn and Flash

srs
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Lyn is not the wolf, and since when is voting open? STOP VOTING XD VOTING IS NOT OPEEEEEEEN.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm a wolf who was kileld by another wolf, Flash is also dead. Why you guys keep voting for us? And Awakening, can I give a small hint?
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Wed May 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Are wolves allowed to give that information? 0.0

Well, in that case, it's gotta be Winter....
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 4 Empty Guys

Post by Luck Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Look at member announcments, and tell everyone on the CB
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Game 6 is over at a standstill due to Luck being a massive idiot.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4