Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

+7
Frashu
MasterDudex5
Danye West
L
Luck
WINTERFRESH
Awakening
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by Frashu Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Mhm okay :3
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 6! (Flash Edition)

Post by L Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Kden
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm

On the third night only one poor Villager was found not alive
Lonely Mr. Wolf had no one for support and no one to blame
The other Villagers refused to come out until sun was to arrive
This mutual war was now out of control albeit just being a game
- GM

The next victim was Aizen, who had tried patrolling the dark roads. He was found the following morning with his face planted in the ground, which when rolled over, was found that he had a slash wound to his neck. Strangely enough, both of his legs were broken as well as his dominate hand. Only his pinky finger was broken on his other hand, the bones seemed to be broken in some sort of order. Village decided to bury him right next to his fallen brother. Legend says that you can even hear them arguing with each other even after death.

Village has 12 Hours to discuss and release the kraken.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 pm

thats funny
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

I vote for Dinner~
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 pm

I vote for Resh and Aizen.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Absolute genius! The villagers are gonna win for sure, with a dead man, Dinner, and me all killed!

As much as I hate to say it....Lyn is the killer. The killer broke Aizens writing hand(dominant hand). The other hand was hardly damaged. Lyn has been trying to learn cursive, and it is very difficult for her. The bones were broken in some sort of order. Lyn has to write the alphabet in cursive, and the alphabet is putting letters in order.

If you do not see how this points to Lyn you may need reading glasses.

Ahem....ignore that, it's very faulty :3

Last edited by Reshiram on Wed May 02, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Voting is now Opened.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

I vote for Lyn....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Reshiram wrote:Absolute genius! The villagers are gonna win for sure, with a dead man, Dinner, and me all killed!

As much as I hate to say it....Lyn is the killer. The killer broke Aizens writing hand(dominant hand). The other hand was hardly damaged. Lyn has been trying to learn cursive, and it is very difficult for her. The bones were broken in some sort of order. Lyn has to write the alphabet in cursive, and the alphabet is putting letters in order.

If you do not see how this points to Lyn you may need reading glasses.

WTF?

Makes no sense...

I vote resh D:<
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Makes a lot of sense but k .-.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm

even though i give resh the best hint I could possibly give, he uses "dinner" as a joke.

think outside the box.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Because dinner is no hint, the only hint that could be is if the wolf went to get something to eat a while before you said that or something. Dinners letters can not make any ones name, Dinner can not be a nickname for anyone.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Looks like Resh is next in the Wolf's Menu.
I vote for Resh again if my last vote wasn't clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm

I swear you guys just vote randomly and not think about this ._.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Flash wrote:I swear you guys just vote randomly and not think about this ._.
Okay then I vote for Evan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

What the fuck. Why would I break Aizen's legs? We all know I'd be much more brutal than that.

flash is a winner.

But I don't understand the hints as of now, so Resh and Leo for lulz.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Aizens writing hand was broken and his bones were broken in an order.... Lyn is the wolf, she has been trying to learn cursive(writing hand clue) and would have to learn the alphabet in cursive(the order of the broken bones, well the alphabet is letters in order), people stop voting for me ;_; oh and Leo's not the wolf either :T
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

I vote for Evan.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Nevermind I am just figuring out that the wolf wrote that whole death description for Aizen....false hints....Yeah I vote for Evan, and I am not doing this randomly.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Hmmmm lets see....

The wolf wrote a description for his killer.... I wounder who has good skills in writing death descriptions in doubt games?

Hmmm the wolf knows about Lyn not being able to write in cursive .... I wounder who was there when Lyn with me and resh was talking about it ?

Hmmmm the wolf is a defender of justice... Hmmmm i wounder who has a active role in admin/mod ness

Hmmm the wolf is a madman and likes to troll people alittle... I wounder what current Mod/Admin likes to do that, and is playing.......

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sigh ...... people playing this game are so slow it isn't funny ....

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"[17:12:18] @ Awakening : Wolf was at a disadvantage so I asked them to make the decription so I don't fuck them up even more."

"Lonely Mr. Wolf had no one for support and no one to blame"

"... the bones seemed to be broken in some sort of order."

All right figure the rest out yourself.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 pm

It sounds like Zai and Flash, you guys are saying Winter....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

There were six little villagers healthy and happy
Then they began to mistrust each other not too kindly
The voting was close, but no one was feeling too sappy
Evan's gone, and the cycle's end remained doubtly
-GM

Wolf has 24 hours to send their next victim.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 am

Well Evan is not the wolf....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next