Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? Nightmare R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? Sb10 R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? 21o6g49

R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more?

+7
Evo
Lynjabear
L
Evan
buckthefuffalo
griffin★
WINTERFRESH
11 posters

Go down

R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? Empty R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more?

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 am

We all know the creepy yet amazing lavender town theme, I want to know do you guys think that it is just a plain song or something more there? I feel that there might have been something more there something nintendo was trying to tell us or think about. Every now and then I pop my pokemon yellow in and fly to lavender town and just think. I swear, the lavender town in my pokemon yellow sounds just a slight bit different then the ones on youtube....
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? Empty Re: R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more?

Post by griffin★ Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Truly, it's just made to be music. It's us fans that have turned it into something more xD

Last edited by griffin★ on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more? Empty Re: R/B/Y Lavender town theme, just a song or something more?

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 pm

griffin★ wrote:Truly, it's just made to be music. It's us fans have turned it into something more xD
This, probably. Many children that listen to the song get headaches or, in more extreme cases, feel nauseated. I know I did, and listening to it recently, my head still hurt after listening for a good 5 minutes. I doubt it was intentional though.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I thought i covered this subject in the chatbox ._.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

nothings ever happened to me from it....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

uhhh...I've never even heard about lavender town...-_-

was this a loong time ago?
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

i dont blame ppl for getting sick of the song anyways lol. the TING TING TING probably could give ppl headaches. nothin happened to me though.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 am

I listened to it and got a major headache. Their is obviously some very high pitch sounds in the music.
Evo
Evo
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am

hm.... i dont think anything ever happened to me.... but yeah its all TING TING TING i dont blame ppl for getting sick lol
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RYU888 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 am

I've listened to every incarnation of the lavender town theme and i just find it slightly depressing but that's about it.

RYU888
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

I have found nothing wrong with it. Its just music. I dont see whats really the issue here o.O ...

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 am

There are alot of secrate dark morbit things in shows and games that people dont notice because they either grew up or forgot bout it or was little and didn't know what that ment

I remeber reading something and it sayed in the show rugrats that the grampa came home and was like

" i just got back from playing russian roulette with the guys"

then the dad says

" did u win"

the grampa replys

" you dont know what that is do u?"

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin-Time Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 am

WINTERFRESH wrote:We all know the creepy yet amazing lavender town theme, I want to know do you guys think that it is just a plain song or something more there? I feel that there might have been something more there something nintendo was trying to tell us or think about. Every now and then I pop my pokemon yellow in and fly to lavender town and just think. I swear, the lavender town in my pokemon yellow sounds just a slight bit different then the ones on youtube....

I wonder, do you wear headphones when you play? If you do, here's a little something for you to read. Look up Binaural beats on Wikipedia. (I would have linked it myself, but I just joined and apparently can't post links for a week.)

I'm not gonna bother arguing that this is a fact, partly because I'm not sure myself, but it is certainly interesting, so I figured I'd share it.

Justin-Time
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by samurott Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOzZYtJ5E4

it will answer your questions
samurott
samurott
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 am

No it won't. It will just add more stupid fake stuff to the story....well there really is no story.... IT WAS A FUCKING ANNOYING SONG THAT MADE PEOPLE SICK >.< big deal :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down