Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
DPro's #1 Team. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
DPro's #1 Team. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
DPro's #1 Team. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
DPro's #1 Team. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
DPro's #1 Team. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o DPro's #1 Team. Nightmare DPro's #1 Team. Sb10 DPro's #1 Team. 21o6g49

DPro's #1 Team.

3 posters

Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty DPro's #1 Team.

Post by Frashu Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 am

I'm sure you have all seen my semi-stallish team and I'm extremely impressed with the results it gives out. Probably one of my best teams and sure it does win lots of battles. And I've decided to share with you guys. Happy face. First things first...if you hate blissey...Get out of here or sub it for a Noctowl. That is all.

LEAD: Hippowdon (Bum)

Evs: 252 hp/16 atk/152 def/88 sp.def Nature: IMPISH Item: Lefties

Stealth Rocks
Roar/Ice Fang
Earthquake
Slack Off

It's mah lead. Cool huh. 10% more bulk than Skarmory. TEN. That's a big number. Ev spread is tweaked a bit. Takes both Special and Physical hits well. You can change Roar for Ice fang but either way there both useful. 'Cept with Roar...you can roar out them spam Gyaradoses from going DD on you. (Works VERY well with the taunt one right? Switch out then.) Ice fang let's you hurt Flygon and Gliscor which aren't hurt by Stealth Rocks, in which Flygon can't touch you much but Gliscor is a pain in the ass. Especially the taunt one. Let that be the reason to use Ice fang.

Look at it's bulkiness.

Raikou:+1 Max Sp.Atk HP Ice:58.6% - 69% Means equake back and recover later.
Jirachi:+1 Max Sp.Atk Psychic: 51% - 60.2% Kill it with equake and recover later.

Vaporeon: Aqua

Wish
Surf
Ice Beam/Toxic
Protect

Wishhhhh. Then do stuff.(Switch, protect, etc.)

Evs: 252 hp/ 224 def/ 36 sp.def Nature:Bold Item: Lefties

It's so original. A Vaporeon right off of smogon. Backs up Hippo as they compliment each others weaknesses (Grass especially right?). Ice beam let's you NOT be set-up fodder for Gyarados and Dnite and toxic is to tandem with Protect. Both have there faults and advantages. Toxic will let you stall out pokes such as Gyarados(Gyarados is always a problem huh) and Ice beam let's you kill them dragons known as Dragonite. IF. IF though you think Surf/Ice beam or Surf/ Toxic is a huge waste of time...go with HP electric. It's good for you. Not a bad idea. Unless you haven't seen the bulkiness of Vaporeon look here.

Timid Max Sp.Atk Starmie thunderbolt:37.6% - 44.5%. Cool huh.
No Sp.atk Milotic HP Elec: 32.8% - 38.9%. Not bad. But Milotic's not even OU.
+6 Max sp.atk Timid Zapdos Thunderbolt: 261.8% - 308.4%. Remember it can't take everything. It has limits.

Blissey: (The Pain)

Softboiled
Flamethrower
Seismis Toss
Aromatherapy
Evs:252hp/252/4 sp.atk defense Nature:Bold Item:Lefties

OMG It's a Blissey. Everybody RUN. 1hkoed by Close combat 17hkoed by HP fighting. Flamethrower to take down some Scizors and Forretresses( Beware of Explosion). Aromatherapy for healing toxics off other pokes. Cool huh.

Lucario: Steelie

252 atk/252 spd/4 def Nature: Jolly Item: Life Orb

Close Combat
Crunch/Ice punch
Extremespeed
Swords dance

GREAT Late game/mid game sweeper. Why? Sweeps up the leftover dust after the stalling buisness. Ice punch stops Raging Dnites who go way mad and Crunch is for ohkoing Rotom forme after Swords dance. Without Ice punch beware of gliscor. I use it because DUH. You need a steel type. This poke likes to sweep up the leftover pokes which makes the battle go SO much easier. I chose Luke for a steel because BLISSSKARM IS FOR NOOBS. *Cough. MixApe. Tyrannoboah. Nidoking (Uu). Zapdos with toxic.

Mismagius(OverSoul)

252 spd/252 sp.atk/4 sp.def

Nature Timid Item: Choice Scarf

Trick
Will-o-wisp
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt

...The countless victories with this ghost...damn. Over 9000 Gyrados kills with tbolt. And Gengars. Cripples Ttar with WoW. Shadow ball for stab. Trick to annoy walls. Cool huh. This poke is like the poke that just wins the team in it's most horrible moments. If your going to be gay and switch WoW for HP fighting...nothing. Will be the same. Oh. It's also good for spin blocking. After you block a spin from Forretress or Tentacruel...Go into this guy...

Zapdos:(Spazdos)

128 hp. 128 sp.atk 252/spd
Heat wave
ThunderBolt
Toxic
Roost

Awesome bird spaz. Tbolt+toxic stop the BlissSkarm from BlissSkarming. Heatwave for Scizor, Metagross, other steels( Heatran too huh?) With evs good bulk + great power. Walls Scizor and then retaliate with the fire move(Ember).

Well RMT. Yes. Yea.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty Cool

Post by bygbyrd25 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 am

Well it's awesome to see some RMT's from you. Spamming roar with hippowdon is so funny, and still effective. I like wish protect blissey better than softboiled, i think its better than getting rid of status with aromatheraapy, but thats just a personal opinion. Nice team, nice explainations.
bygbyrd25
bygbyrd25
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty Re: DPro's #1 Team.

Post by Frashu Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I think Aromatherapy helps ALOT more than wish passing. I already have a wish passer and I heal the status of my OTHER pokes too. That sure helps alot because I rely using my teams bulk to force switches and stuff and making sure I don't get outstalled at the same time. If I took out aromatherapy for wish and protect...Yes. The team will probably will be taken down easier.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty Re: Dpro's Team

Post by bygbyrd25 Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Yea i forgot that you already had a wish passer. my bad!
bygbyrd25
bygbyrd25
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty Your Team

Post by Lynjabear Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:36 pm

I like your team and I think it will be effective in battle, but for some reason, I don't like defensive pokemon, and so, I don't think I will use this myself. The only qualms I have are that:

1. Creativity - I like how you tweaked some EVs and moves, but for the most part this is mostly smogon. Not really a bad thing, as this team was put together very well and the custom part is putting ti all together.

2. Legibility - I understand it, but the spelling and grammar misuse makes your point less clear. Not exactly important, but a point nevertheless.

Overall, I liked it, and will enjoy reading further RMT's from you.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

DPro's #1 Team. Empty .

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am

heal bell > aromatherapy SON unless ur doing wifi, then aromatherapy is better cuz it looks cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 am

I am not a fan of bulky pokemon, but this team is really well thought out(:
The stalling is very effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down