Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks Nightmare GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks Sb10 GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks 21o6g49

GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks

+3
Evan
Safiliwen
buckthefuffalo
7 posters

Go down

GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks Empty GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm

buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks Empty Re: GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks

Post by Safiliwen Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

so goomy looks weird as fuck. It's like a blob with ears maybe it's just pic quality but yeah.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:54 pm

GOOMY 2 DOPE
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Btw, Pangoro has a fuckhuge attack stat. Like 100+ at level ~35 without a boosting nature.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:07 pm

As expected from my Psychic type counter.

GOOMY though
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm

GOOMY PLS
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Please tell me goomy is the first in an evolution chain Sad

Also ugh I am so torn on what mega to use in my teams... Lucario, Absol,Charizard X, Mawhile, or Garchomp (depending on tier lsits, etc)

Also depending on stats and movepool fucking honedge/doubledge (w/e the fuck the 2nds name is) is defintily on my team, steel/ghost OP

The fire/normal dog thing looks pretty cool

The dark/psychic thing looks pretty nice

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Starters look like game freak was like how can we really shit on our customers I know make all the starter look like we used a mix of mspaint, tears of orphans and shit done!
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Starters look like game freak was like how can we really shit on our customers I know make all the starter look like we used a mix of mspaint, tears of orphans and shit done!
Honestly I don't get this. The only one that looks truly terrible at first glance is Delphox. Chesnaught kinda looks like a grass version of golem from pokemon one, nothing wrong with that Honestly I think it looks the best out of the 3. I don't get why people are so bend out of shape with them looking humanish or digimonish... they kinda always have. Gengar and Snorlax and such from gen 1 even looked human, hell blastiose has always looked fairly digimonish.

Even delphox is growing on me, looking like a fucking fox fire-wizard type pokemon.

Some of the designs are silly (like klefki and honedge/doublade) but aren't disgusting.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

I dont really care that they are human shaped or digimon, I kinda like the look of the majority of gen 6. The three final evolutions have a massive massive gap between them. Chespin was growing all dark and grassy, then all of the sudden turns white? What happened to the earthy feel? Froakie was getting all dark and round, then what turns white and spiky? Why? What happened to the awesome bubble scarf? Fennekin was looking like a witch and potentially badass with stern face and a wand... then turns into this happy priest? What happened to the black and devilish vibe with the wand? The final forms don't really resemble (in my opinion) like their predecessors.

I think that gen 6 has been really good with their designs, I find them highly original and interesting I actually cant wait to play the game, and my idea of the Starters really went down, Froakie is the only one that is growing on my, but that is okay. But no wonder they are giving us the kanto starters along with the kalos starters.
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:17 pm

I just figured that was it cause thats what everyone else is bitching about.

I actually think Delphox is really nice on following the former design. It goes from the devious fox with a little wand thing into a full fledged powerful fox wizard.

Chesnaught I do get, the white is a throwoff compared to the former, but the shape is still there.

The last one, the bubble scarf turns into a ninja max and he turns darker blue but that seems about the only thing to me.

I guess I just don't see how they don't really follow (except the coloring on chesnaught)

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Lol, anyone else notice the rock/fairy type that looks like a rotten chesto berry or something? xD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:What happened to the awesome bubble scarf?
It has to do with frog life cycles.

African grey treefrogs do something pretty amazing. They make a nest of foam for their eggs. First the females squirt gooey stuff onto a branch that hangs over a pond. Then the males kick with their hind legs, whipping the goo into a frothy nest of tiny bubbles (top right). The females lay their eggs inside the nest.

Soon the outside of the bubble nest dries and hardens into a shell. That protects the eggs and keeps them moist. When the tadpoles begin hatching from the eggs, the nest begins to fall apart.

Each tadpole wriggles its way through the foam. Then—plop!—it drops (small photo above) into the water below.
Quoted from the US National Wildlife Federation.

The bubbles were a reference to this. Obviously since the final evolution is an "adult", the bubbles are gone.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:I dont really care that they are human shaped or digimon, I kinda like the look of the majority of gen 6. The three final evolutions have a massive massive gap between them. Chespin was growing all dark and grassy, then all of the sudden turns white? What happened to the earthy feel? Froakie was getting all dark and round, then what turns white and spiky? Why? What happened to the awesome bubble scarf? Fennekin was looking like a witch and potentially badass with stern face and a wand... then turns into this happy priest? What happened to the black and devilish vibe with the wand? The final forms don't really resemble (in my opinion) like their predecessors.

I think that gen 6 has been really good with their designs, I find them highly original and interesting I actually cant wait to play the game, and my idea of the Starters really went down, Froakie is the only one that is growing on my, but that is okay. But no wonder they are giving us the kanto starters along with the kalos starters.
Honestly a lot of starter pokemon have had huge changes from middle to final evo. The little nut thing I guess turned into a big fat seed then grew into a monster cuz seed. Froakie's bubble scarf was explained by buck and it just grew up, animals change in color quite a lot, and a lot of animals also change in other aspects of their looks, sometimes very drastically, so it isn't very farfetched for big changes in them. Fenniken turns into a fucking witch furry then wizard furry which I hated at first, but it's starting to grow on me. Not all witches are evil and a wand is not an item for a witch, it is an item used for magic in general. Just because it loses the wand doesn't mean it goes through that big of a change though, and who knows, maybe in it's movement animation it might pull the wand out of it's sleeve or something(credit to Awake for that idea).

Hope I helped clear some stuff up for you. Very Happy
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Well I guess froakie makes sense, I was just going off of the likes of siesmitoad got more warts/bubbles shenanigans so I was kinda hoping for even more bubbles Razz But Broakie is still my favorite Broakie/Bromander 2K13...

Iam not saying all witches were evil, but look on braixen it looks pretty mean and evil.. then Delphox looks like "Pray for your sins".. I was hoping it would have gotten like a staff or something and have it on fire.. and the Fire Ear hair thing? Meh. Maybe it's just the artwork cause GOOMY + Other New Pokemon Leaks Pokemon-x-y-delphox-custom-design looks schwagg...

Chespin was well I cant find a good picture of chesnaught., its suppose to be the first mammal on earth so why go for a juggernaut kinda finish? Yet least give it an earthy feel..

I actually do love the names though.. but the question on everyones mind should be "What does the Delphox say?"
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Fan art of Delphox makes me like Delphox.
from what we've seen of delphox in game
i don't like delphox
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Evan wrote:Fan art of Delphox makes me like Delphox.
from what we've seen of delphox in game
i don't like delphox
That's actually exactly my thought process. I hate it's in game but some of the art I saw was epic.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Goomy is seriously the face of evil... best pseudo dragon ever!
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down