Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    Latest topics
    » The Missing Constellation
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
    We have 490 registered users
    The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
    Our awesome Affiliates!
    The Missing Constellation - Page 12 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Missing Constellation - Page 12 Nightmare The Missing Constellation - Page 12 Sb10 The Missing Constellation - Page 12 21o6g49

The Missing Constellation

+3
    Danye West
    L
    Qualna
    7 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Missing Constellation - Page 12 Empty Re: The Missing Constellation

Post by L Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"....Shit....Well I got an idea. I'll be back."

I go outside and attempt a street show with a dancing robot, drums and....A display of cool ninja tricks and stuff. inb4 the drums blow the town up or something. xD
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

My world. Rather, what was my world. My restaurant was taken over by some thugs. Bastards kicked the shit out of me, nearly beat me to death. My sax saved me though. Apparently instruments have powers here. Now about those jammers. What do you know?
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 am

Vahn:

AR does not seem to comprehend the concept of dance so he stands there and watches as you assemble your electronic drumset and begin to play some sick beats. A crowd gathers around and observes in confusion as the drumset begins to produce an entity of energy that slowly materializes into a copy of you playing a copy of the drumset. The crowd gasps in astonishment. Just as they are about to donate golden slugs to your show, the drumset begins firing lasers at buildings, causing fire and destruction in mere seconds. The pedestrians disperse and run in fear as you sit there dumbstruck and stop playing. Within moments the townsfolk return with pitchforks and torches and chase you out. You run back to the factory out of breath with AR. Just then you receive a Seape call.

Antagonist Profile Unlocked: SOLARA
    Spoiler:

"Observation: You humans are such erroneous organisms. You understand not of the power you wield and improperly utilize its function. I would correct the mistake that is your creation, but from calculated analysis, natural selection will perform that task before I am able to reach you."

>
    Kal:

"There ain't no president anymore. He died when the nuke hit. We've already got our chore duties full at the moment, but I'll let you know when something comes up. I'll even give you some slugs for your trouble if you help, we still take those around here. You want a good trader? Talk to Sheriff over there in the back. He usually has a lot of rare finds and some essentials. He's a good man, but he doesn't give any handouts."
    >

Riley:

"Ouch. Corona finally got hit with the Karma Bomb. And instruments have powers, you say? That would explain the... never mind. As for the jammers, there are apparently a source of distorted waves on each of these worlds that prevent us from leaving via codes. If we find them and destroy them, we should be able to go in and out of the worlds we're on as we please. Oh and the other day, Vinnie stopped by to give me Mable's head mount, check it out!" Hazel pulls out Mable's head mounted head on a wooden plank and begins imitating horse noises. "HI-HO SILVER AWAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am so terrible."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 am

"....If that's a threat....Good luck finding and killing me."

I hang up rudely and begin practicing with my weapons, sparring with AR. I tell him to take it easy and not to kill me. >.>
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 am

Vahn:

AR stares at you with his permanently stoic expression. "I apologize... Vahn, is it? For I regretfully inform you that my original creator has long since removed my offensive functions, and I am unable to partake in combat... or dance as you have asked me to earlier. Unfortunately, I am restricted from performing tasks that my programming script have deemed 'irrelevant' including actions that require any emotion or spiritual inspiration."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:56 am

"Well then we will have to fix that...."

First off I oil him up of I can find oil so that he can move uh....swifter. Then I try to upgrade his vision somehow so that he can see farther. Lastly, I try to look for a big sharp piece of metal and attach it to one of his arms somehow for a weapon.
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 am

Vahn:

You find a container of oil and splash it on AR, staining his fine suit. You then try to upgrade his vision but have absolutely no idea how to do that. Lastly, you find a sharp metal shard and try to nail it to his arm, unfortunately it pierces through it and now AR has a broken left hand.

"Vahn, if you are trying to deactivate me, simply tell me so and I can do it myself."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 am

"....I'm trying to make you better....I have no clue what I'm doing. Think you can upgrade your self? Sorry I um....Broke your arm. Just....Tell me what to do."
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:35 am

Vahn:

"I'm afraid I require special drives for any of my programming to be upgraded. And I do not contain the original schematics in which to reference for repairs. Not that I would be capable with one arm anyway."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:21 am

....I'm in a tight spot right now.

"okay well.... Hm....You look around for anything you think might be useful, while I go back into that town. Maybe I can find some "slugs" and buy something to repair you with or something without being seen."

I try to adjust my clothes a little so I'm less recognisable, maybe put my hood up or something, idk, and go into town. I try not to be spotted and look for gold or slugs or what ever maybe lying around or something. I would like to travel by way of rooftops, using my ninja claw things to climb any time possible. When not possible, I would like to keep to the shadows.
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am

Vahn:

AR nods and heads inside the factory to seek anything that might be of importance and you head... back into town to scavenge for money. You scale up the first building you see and begin jumping from rooftop to rooftop. The ones that aren't on fire or missing at least. It's becoming increasingly difficult especially with the militia setting up wanted posters everywhere (man, they must have sketched pretty fast). You aren't finding any slugs on the ground so you may have to resort to robbery. You spot a young girl carrying a handbag alone. It's time to test your morality.

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:02 am

"I'M BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

I decend from the rooftop and rob her. I leave her enough to not be poor. I run the fuck away back to the roofs and to a clothes store or shop or some shit.
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Go talk to Sheriff.

And like... slugs as in bullets?
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Vahn:

You leap off the roof with a descending axe kick and knock out the girl, going through her bag you take five slugs and abscond back to the roof. You then seek the tailor so you can buy clothes to blend in, hoping the storekeeper didn't see the absolute spiraling direction of crime and villainy you are succumbing to. Sure enough you are able to find a store and the man inside greets you.

"Welcome to the Silver Spool. Where all your outfitting needs will be met. If we don't have what you want in stock, then we'll make your clothes custom-made!"
    >

Kal:

Tooltip: Slugs are the universal currency in these worlds. You should read up on the other players' storylines so I don't have to unnecessarily spoonfeed you obvious information.

You head to the back of the camp to meet with the one called 'Sheriff'. He is a man with an eyepatch sitting at a chair while skinning a rabbit. He acknowledges your presence but does not look up at you.
    "You know the drill. Find what you want, drop it on the scale, and the price listed is what you pay."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Riley laughs, if a little weakly.

Anything noticeable about the placement of the jammers? Should you have any information.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Check his stock. And thanks. <3
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Kal:

His inventory includes a painting, a working radio, packaged steaks, an iron lance, a geiger counter, a doll, nightvision goggles, and an mp3 player. As you are perusing his wares, you receive a text message from Hazel.

Code:
    Hazel: Hey dumbass, I figured it's been a while since I've given you your recommended doses of insults so I hope you're ready to take your medication. You're a puny queerbait that likes to flip over bar stools and sit on them. No girl will ever love you because you're a shit stain that's afraid of your own shadow. Your only viable purpose in life is probably to be a shared human jockstrap for an entire highschool football team. You have the brain capacity of half a dodo bird. That is all.

The text message is followed with a call from Grant.

"I did not know you had such poetic friends. Che bello."

>
    Riley:

"I don't know where they are, but if I were to guess they'd be guarded by some pretty elite backup. I mean... why wouldn't they be? Someone had to put them there, so I'm sure someone would want to make sure nobody takes them out."
    >
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 am

I'll take the nightvision goggles, the geiger counter, the painting, the mp3 player, and the steaks. And the doll.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am

If I have enough money.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am

Kal:

You try to buy almost everything when you have absolutely nothing. Tell me, have you been taking stupid lessons from Vahn?

"You know, I believe the concept of bartering is based on equal exchange of goods. Tutte le cose la pena di avere non sono liberi."
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

I wasn't informed of my financial status. Ahurhurhur.

I'll just take the steaks the mp3 player.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 am

Qualna wrote:Vahn:

You find a container of oil and splash it on AR, staining his fine suit. You then try to upgrade his vision but have absolutely no idea how to do that. Lastly, you find a sharp metal shard and try to nail it to his arm, unfortunately it pierces through it and now AR has a broken left hand.

"Vahn, if you are trying to deactivate me, simply tell me so and I can do it myself."

>

This. Is. GENIUS.

I'm so sorry, AR. About your suit. And your arm.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 am

I purchase some clothes that will make me blend in. I guess I change in the bathroom.

Then I walk to the shop I originally visited, if I have any slugs left.
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am

Vahn:

You spend all five of your slugs for a new casual outfit for blending in with the society. Unfortunately you have none left to buy anything else. Perhaps you should've taken more from that girl you maliciously robbed.

>
    Kal:

You take the mp3 player and the steaks and Sheriff looks up at you. "Twelve slugs. For both."

Ultra Tooltip: At this rate the game will need a stupidity scale to compare the weight of idiocy between characters. Let me dumb this down for you. The paper currency you used in the original world has no value in the worlds you travel to by code. You need golden slugs, which are the only accepted monetary value. You have NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. Did you think you were gonna just conveniently have golden slugs with you from the beginning? Please. Pay attention to what the camp chief said. He said if you wanted slugs you could go around and ask people to see if you could do any errands in exchange for them. Even Grant feels sorry for you, and he's trying to kill you. Consider this your "informing."
    >
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 am

Okay. I thought that he gave me the mentioned slugs at that time. OKAY.

Sir, could you hold these items for me? I'll be back.

I go to ask around for some golden slugs.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next