Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow Nightmare Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow Sb10 Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow 21o6g49

Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow

2 posters

Go down

Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow Empty Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow

Post by Diqlips Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Here is a link to a guide to team building for pokemon that I came across on wikihow that was somewhat interesting. It does have a lot of references to smogon but overall it's pretty solid and an interesting read and could give ideas to anyone looking at how to improve their team building or even battling in the tips section.

www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Competitive-Pokemon-Team-on-a-Pokemon-Battling-Simulator

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow Empty Re: Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

One thing that the guide forgot to mention is that you can build a team around a offensive or defensive core. Also, in the testing phaze, look out for pokemon that you have to sacrifice pokes for or have difficulty with.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow Empty Re: Interesteding Team Building Guide on Wikihow

Post by Diqlips Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Ya I love building around a defensive core personally, mostly because I like more defensive style of teams.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down