Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Guide to Natures and Other Things. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Guide to Natures and Other Things. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Guide to Natures and Other Things. Nightmare Guide to Natures and Other Things. Sb10 Guide to Natures and Other Things. 21o6g49

Guide to Natures and Other Things.

Go down

Guide to Natures and Other Things. Empty Guide to Natures and Other Things.

Post by Frashu Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 pm

All right since some people (such as myself) are confused on how the everstone breeding I will post a guide which explains the guide on how to get Natures for your pokemon more easily.

FIRST OFF:

Explanations of Natures:

Each of your pokemon have natures. The nature of your pokemon can affect its stats in various ways. They raise one stat by 10% and lower another by 10%, or they can be neutral and not do anything. Here’s a list of ALL the natures and what they do to YOUR pokemon’s stats.

-Lonely: +Attack, -Defense
-Brave: +Attack, -Speed
-Adamant: +Attack, -Special Attack
-Naughty: +Attack, -Special Defense

-Bold: +Defense, -Attack
-Relaxed: +Defense, -Speed
-Impish: +Defense, -Special Attack
-Lax: +Defense, -Special Defense

-Timid: +Speed, -Attack
-Hasty: +Speed, -Defense
-Jolly: +Speed, -Special Attack
-Naive: +Speed, -Special Defense

-Modest: +Special Attack, -Attack
-Mild: +Special Attack, -Defense
-Quiet: +Special Attack, -Speed
-Rash: +Special Attack, -Special Defense

-Calm: +Special Defense, -Attack
-Gentle: +Special Defense, -Defense
-Sassy: +Special Defense, -Speed
-Careful: +Special Defense, -Special Attack

-Hardy: Don't do anything
-Docile:
-Serious:
-Bashful:
-Quirky:

Stats that don't do anything are not recommended unless your making some crazy mix set with evs in all stats which again is NOT recommended.

NEXT:

Breeding for nature:

When you breed or catch pokemon, which nature they have is normally random, but there is a trick to get a specific pokemon’s nature.

If you give a FEMALE pokemon an everstone to hold, and breed it with a compatible partner, the offspring will have a 50% chance of having the mother’s nature. Where you get an Everstone? Look it up. They're pretty easy to get.

So if you are breeding for a male with the right nature, you should either continue catching or breeding pokemon until you get a female with the nature you want, give it an everstone, and breed it with a suitable partner...either that or you can continue catching or breeding pokemon until you get a male with the nature you want. (It can be a long process)

NEXT UP:

Breeding non-gender pokemon for nature:

Normally when you breed for natures, you would give the female an everstone, but GENDERLESS pokemon make it a little different. A genderless pokemon can only breed with dittos, and dittos can only breed with other pokemon. In situations where a ditto is involved in the breeding, then ONLY the ditto can hold the everstone and pass down its nature. Even if the ditto breeds with a female, having the female hold the everstone will not help it pass down its nature in this situation. So only the ditto is able to pass down its nature via the everstone.

Getting natures for pokemon in the wild:

When looking for a pokemon STRAIGHT out of the wild you can do this trick to grab the RIGHT nature for that pokemon. For example, I have a timid Espeon with Synchronize and I'm taking a nice stroll down Route 6. All of a sudden... OMG A THUNDURUS. I throw a master ball and I catch it and in my party it has the Timid nature. Neat. This is because there's a 50% chance that the pokemon you encounter will have the same nature as the pokemon first in your party IF it has Synchronize. It HAS to have Synchronize or else it WON'T get the nature ( Or...it will just be a long time before you get one of the nature). This works for ALL pokemon you find in the wild. You can easily do this trick and then breed for hope of better IVs ( Look that up if you don't know about it).

YUP. There's a guide. Very Happy

Credits to the guy who made this guide and I just rewrote it.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guide to Natures and Other Things. Empty Re: Guide to Natures and Other Things.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 am

Wow thanks! Very helpful I always get lost on my natures. (': Get confused. I'm def. going to bookmark this page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 pm

I never knew how to breed and get a specific nature , so this helped me alot. Lol Razz I feel like a noob Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down