Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) Nightmare Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) Sb10 Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

+9
buckthefuffalo
Luck
Lynjabear
Danye West
Frashu
Awakening
L
Zai
Evan
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) Empty Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

Post by Evan Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now on this train... are you innocent or guilty? - Game Master

Nightmare Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become passengers on the Penumbra Express.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as an Innocent, or a/the Perpetrator[Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.

As an Innocent, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Innocents, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Perpetrator is an "Innocent" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Perpetrator, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Perpetrator will only be able to choose one and only one victim per round. But as there may only be up to two Perpetrators, you may end up with up to two different killings per round.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Innocents, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Perpetrator(s) are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Perpetrator him/herself may vote too as an "Innocent".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Perpetrator or hanged by Innocents), or the Perepetrator is caught.

Please note that as the train is constantly moving, and is restricted to time constraints, your passage will last the length of 3 days in game time. Or, for perspective, six turns (2 each day, one for day and one for night). Please note that after Day 2, certain changes might occur should you not have found the Perp yet. That is all. Thank you for riding Penumbra Express!

[Game Sign-Ups]
Zai
Reshiram
Awakening
Flash
Aizen
Lynjabear
Lucario
BucktheFuffalo
Leo
TheTimmon
Camelsue
Qualna

Last edited by Evan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

Post by Zai Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 pm

FIRST IM IN

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Round Nine: All in Due Time (Evan Edition)

Post by L Mon May 28, 2012 6:18 pm

I am in. Yes.

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon May 28, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon May 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Aka Game 9: Hipster Edition

I see right through you, Traaaaaains.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon May 28, 2012 6:25 pm

I like trains....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Sure.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon May 28, 2012 10:36 pm

im in
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 pm

I like trains! (Anyone else watch that "asdf" movie?)

I'm in this round!
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Lyn, too late, I already made that joke farther up lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 pm

ME!
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 am

Okay you hipster I'll join.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

When will this start? Is there a certain number of players that must join?
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm

there has to be 12 ppl. Evan said it will last 3 rounda and two killings(killer and hanging) will happen each round. So that's 4 killings per round. 4x3 is 12. 12 players are needed in order for the game to last the intended amount of time. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

I said it would last 6 rounds.
Pay attention faggot.
And up to two kills a round.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 am

Sure i'll join.

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 am

i want to join
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:53 am

Evan, 3 rounds and two village kills per round, two wolf kills per round.... You bitch, I was right and you misunderstood me.... D:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 pm

No, you were wrong. Pay fucking attention.
There are SIX ROUNDS. 3 DAYS.
One round is during the day of Day 1, the second during the night of Day 1, and so on.
I didn't misunderstand you. I was right >.>
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:11 pm

But I meant each day is a round, and there is a time in the round for killers to kill and a time for villagers to hang. Even if I said it different than you, I wasn't wrong. >.<
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Resh, just no. Shut the fuck up...
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm

so....I win? because you ran out of things to say to make me look wrong?

Call it even?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 pm

when this shiz gon start
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 pm

At 9 EST
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:48 pm

It's not that I'm making you 'look wrong'. You are wrong. Each day has 2 rounds, meaning that there will be a killing and hanging during each day and night. Stop trying to correct me on my own fucking cycle dumbass >.>
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm

>using a Game to argue

I sure hope this game starts soon!
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next