Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

+7
L
Aaron
Zai
Awakening
Frashu
Danye West
Evan
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Empty Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Evan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Nightmare Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Town of Nightmare.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager or a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.
As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and ultimately try to hang the Wolf. Eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose one and only one victim to begin the game. You may detail your kill as much as you want. It's encouraged.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf is and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught.

PLOT TWIST:

Got three new things to say to y'all faggots.

1. NEW ROLE: Lovers

2 Villagers will be appointed as the secondary role Lover, and will be told who their other lover is. Should one of the Lovers die, the other will get a hint they can choose to share with the group, or keep to themselves. When both die, a notice will happen that both Lovers are dead. This may trigger an event in the game.

*Notes: Lovers can have a Wolf in the couple, as I count the Wolf role under the umbrella of 'Villager'.

2. NEW ROLE: Angel

One Villager will be appointed as an angel, who will rise from the dead when killed for the first time. After rising, the angel will receive a hint, which they can choose to share or not. However, after the first turn the angel has risen, they may no longer speak (meaning that if the angel dies turn 1, turn 2 occurs, and then in turn 3, the angel may no longer speak).

*Notes: The Angel will not be the Wolf, because that would be a douche move, and mildly redundant. The angel will not also be a lover, due to exploiting a large amount of hints.

3. RULE ADDITION:

The dead may no longer speak. This is to make the fact that they are dead more relevant in the game. Should a person who has died post in the thread, their post will be deleted. I would request that, should you die, you not talk to the living about the game (other dead people are fine), but it's not exactly like I can stop you. Please use integrity.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village.

[Game Sign-Ups]
Qualna
Reshiram
Buckthefuffalo
Safiliwen
Winterfresh
Korasi
Awakening
Zai
Frashu
Aizen

Last edited by Evan on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Danye West Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:13 pm

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo)

Post by Frashu Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 pm

no
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:19 pm

baka

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Mokkun is in

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 pm

I like trains. I'm in.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

In, hope I don't die first round for no reason. ;-;
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 pm

I suppose I can grace my presence in this Doubt.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Desu
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 pm

You're a faggot Evan.

I'm in.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 pm

WINTERFRESH wrote:You're a faggot Evan.

I'm in.

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're scaring the children!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Roles have been PM'd.

Last edited by Safiliwen on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We have roles we're not rolling yo.)
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm

i am a villager i swear.

off with the heads of those who don't believe me.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 am

awake4wulf2013
reshfordeath2013
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery] Trains, Motherfucker (Evan Edition Round 2 Electric Boogaloo) Empty And So It Begins

Post by Evan Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 am

I walked up to the platform, a briefcase in each hand. I hated trains. It was too often they were cramped and uncomfortable, and you had to pay a small fortune to ride anywhere even remotely spacious, let alone to pay for a room like I just had. Whoever this benefactor was must really want some quality P.I. work, and while I'm not nervous, money like that does have a certain intimidation factor to it.

The platform was noticeably empty, housing very few people, who all seemed to be boarding in the same line as me. I figured that train travel wasn't exactly popular anymore, what with personal automobiles becoming more normal. And so, I boarded the steel behemoth towards the engine room with the others, and found I had the first room on the left. It was as spacious as the train would allow, and I had no trouble laying down my possessions on the coffee table in front of the flower print loveseat. The bed, on the other side of the room, was spick and span, and looked to have been made expertly. Apparently the man who paid me had some kind of faith, because this was the cream of the crop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the train had begun on it's week long trek, I found myself walking around the first class portion. I introduced myself to the other passengers, most of which seemed to know each other. In the meal car, I found Qualna, a man with a sharp face, and wit to match, humor Reshiram, a more childish, naive man, in some foolhardy argument he was trying to make. It was clear Qualna was not believing a lick of it. In the booth next to theirs, I found two brothers, Frashu and Aizen, playing pranks on each other, one after the other: putting salt in the other's coffee, slipping tabs of butter into the other's coat pocket, and constantly snickering upon discovery.

I suppose you could call the next boxcar a study, as it was filled with books, desks, and a sort of faux fireplace surrounded by couches and chairs, all the same floral print as in my personal room. It was here I found Buckthefuffalo, Korasi, Zai, and Safiliwen, all jokingly teasing each other over some night long gone involving small children, cars, and the word 'yo'. Awakening and Winterfresh, meanwhile, were scribling down volumes of texts onto ever-growing stacks of papers on adjacent desks. And so, I met everyone, and they greeted me warmly. Apparently there were no wicked souls here. Of course, by the end of the night, I was doubting myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At close to 2 in the morning, I was awoken to a horrible screaming and gurgling. I quickly left my room, and apparently the other passengers had the same thought, as the halls were soon crowded with all of us. At the last door on the left in the housing area, we found the door to be ever so slightly ajar, and upon looking inside, found that the room had a new cherry coat of paint. Some look disgusted, others impassive. We continued on, following the grisly trail down to the study car. And it was there that we found Buck, or rather the majority of him. Bent over directly in front of the entrance, we could not find any sort of horror in his face, as his face, rather his head, was no longer attached to his body. It was placed on the edge of the fireplace, with a piece of the train's stationary sticking out of his mouth, folded in half.

God hath given you one face, and yet you don another, intolerant to the eccentricities of today's life. For every dawning sun, another Shepard of arrogance will die, oblivious to their own influence, and their own impending doom. For if we are not of our own person, and of our own right mind, it is inevitable that we all will be perish without cause or legacy.

You may vote now.

Last edited by Evan on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

fucking noobs broke rule 1
you still have the hangings, technically
do it

edit: also, there's hints everywhere in that, just so you guys know.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

On April 6, 2008, it was confirmed on the producer's blog that a PC game, starring Pico and Chico, is being produced. The game will have its own "new theme song". The game was released on January 29, 2010.

Chico is the game-master. The only other option is Pico.

It was Resh dis whole tiem guize.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Silly Buck, always getting ahead of himself like usual. :c This isn't even episode three goddammit.

I'll be voting Qualna. This is through:

"At the last door on the left in the housing area, we found the door to be ever so slightly ajar, and upon looking inside, found that the room had a new cherry coat of paint."

This leads me to believe it is an admin.

To specify Qualna, or as our Lore Keeper as we also know him, in particular:

"I suppose you could call the next boxcar a study, as it was filled with books, desks, and a sort of faux fireplace surrounded by couches and chairs, all the same floral print as in my personal room"

The murder scene is described to be the study, as seen here:

"We continued on, following the grisly trail down to the study car. And it was there that we found Buck, or rather the majority of him. Bent over directly in front of the entrance, we could not find any sort of horror in his face, as his face, rather his head, was no longer attached to his body."

This may be a stretch on my part, but this stuck out to me:

" In the meal car, I found Qualna, a man with a sharp face, and wit to match, humor Reshiram, a more childish, naive man, in some foolhardy argument he was trying to make."

Perhaps it was sharp enough to decapitate our lovely victim?

Those are my thoughts, I'm free to listen to other opinions. Of course since I'm the actual wolf, I am accusing Qualna of being our hypothetical wolf.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Damnit awake posting before me but, Voting Qualna also stationary in his mouth Qualna writes the IS hue.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

voting vergil for same reason
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Vergil has no motive, I don't see how he could have done it. I feel it was Winter or Awake because they were writing and Buck was murdered in the study room. Awake is too obvious, but then again that was a factor last game too.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm going to vote Korasye, because the fact that buck was killed near the box-car might hold suspicion to those near the boxcar during the day time.

This would include Safi, Zai, and of course Korasi.

Also I might be just shitting random stuff out so it fits my argument, but as you can see on the list of where Evan lists the people in the boxcar, it is in the order of Buck, Korasi, Zai, and Safi. The 2nd one on the list is Korasi. The death was found at 2 in the morning.

You may thank me later.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Not gonna even bother voting since it's practically unanimous against me.

Go ahead and vote for me you fagets.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Can we get a TL DR since I didn't read it I'm voting for resh I guess

Last edited by Zai on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next