Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult Nightmare fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult Sb10 fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult 21o6g49

fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult

4 posters

Go down

fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult Empty fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult

Post by L Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 am

i erm.... im on level 16 i think. i saw the people everywhere. i was like, ok theres not very many. then they started appearing everywhere. i figured, ok i will kill them till they stop coming, as usual. then they.... didnt seem to stop coming. i had to send a few of my people out to hold back the people coming from behind. and well.... i was breaking through all the druids or what ever that lyon was sending at me. slowly getting closer to him. then.... disaster struck. the people i has stationed behind were getting weak, i had no healers near them. i thought maybe i could survive long enough to get my healer to them, seeing as my other men seemed tied up with all the druids (though i think maybe seth could have handled them alone XD), not that it would have mattered. one of them was killed, i resterted the game.... i also made a bet with flash for 1000 DTS that i could beat the final level within 5 tries XD because he thinks i went about the game the wrong way, and i wont be able to beat it, at least not in 5 tries. of course then again HE controls the DTS. so hes not really losing shit XD he could bet 1000000000000000000000000000000 DTS and if he wins, he puts me in debt i guess for no reason XD but if i win, he says meh and gives me the DTS, which wouldnt affect him XD so yeah.... i could go to the tower place and level up my ppl.... but because of erm.... recently spending most of my money (from almost 20000 to like 500) at the secret shop.... i dont have the money to buy new weapons like that to train T_T

so yeah.... BUT I WONT GIVE UP! I KNOW HOW THIS LEVEL WORKS NOW AND A WILL DEFEAT IT!!!!

maybe i will just send seth right in to get this level over with.... i dont care if i level anyone up XD.

one more thing, does myurrh evolve???? because she levels up soooooooo easy. but she does a lot of damage.... and she like.... hardly ever gets hit XD.... but her levels.... man shes like the ultimate weapon. sooooooo powerful but so easy to level up, then again her dragon stone can easily just run out of power XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult Empty Re: fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult

Post by Frashu Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

If you're talking about the dragonkin people, they never rank up a class.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult Empty Re: fire emblem: the sacred stones, its getting difficult

Post by Evan Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:05 am

If your using Mryhh anywhere but the last level, you've lost, assuming your doing it on hard. Few other notes:

Bishops are the best unit in this game BY FAR. If you don't have one, you fail.

Seth is useless. Make a habit to never use units that are already pre-ranked up.

Never use any weapons other than Iron if your training, or not on a boss.

Finally, you need to be using high mobility units. Pegasus Knights are my favorite, but it's all your choice.

Did I mention Bishops were OP?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Evan wrote:If your using Mryhh anywhere but the last level, you've lost, assuming your doing it on hard. Few other notes:

Bishops are the best unit in this game BY FAR. If you don't have one, you fail.

Seth is useless. Make a habit to never use units that are already pre-ranked up.

Never use any weapons other than Iron if your training, or not on a boss.

Finally, you need to be using high mobility units. Pegasus Knights are my favorite, but it's all your choice.

Did I mention Bishops were OP?

Bishops pretty much suck it up in this game except for the last few levels and Creature Campaign, if you're into that. I know because I leveled up Artur to level 20 in the arena and then promoted him to Bishop. Most people say he's better as a sage. I found myself using him for killing monsters, but that's about it. He wasn't even fast enough to double Draco Zombies with Aura (and this is on Easy Mode, mind you), and even if he could, it would have killed him anyway. I mainly found him OHKO'ing trolls, but they're easy enough to kill anyway due to their low accuracy.

As for your healing problems, did you ever pick up a Physic staff? It's basically a Heal staff with ridiculous range depending on how high your healer's magic is. I think I also remember having Fortify, which is like Physic but it heals everyone in range.

Also, yeah, don't use Seth. He won't make it anyway. Trust me.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Buck, you must have hit the RNG hard on that one :/ My Arthur always ends up scraping errybody's face. But I usually end up splitting items in between him and Joshua.

And Resh, Amelia is the best paladin, technically, but she makes a better general. Make Franz your main Paladin, and be sure to make Ewan your Druid.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Evan wrote:Buck, you must have hit the RNG hard on that one :/ My Arthur always ends up scraping errybody's face. But I usually end up splitting items in between him and Joshua.

And Resh, Amelia is the best paladin, technically, but she makes a better general. Make Franz your main Paladin, and be sure to make Ewan your Druid.

Well, he could usually double most things, and he was a good unit, just not great. I found myself using Lute a lot more, even though she lacked Light Magic since I made her a Mage Knight.

Amelia is the best Paladin and should be a Paladin if you intend on only doing the in-game story mode. For the extras though, general is considered better. I went with Paladin though and she did just fine. She'll lag behind on the in-game maps if you make her a general.

Franz is also good as a Paladin, but I believe I remember reading that his stats go better with a Great Knight. The Paladin's promotion bonuses are pretty weak, but GK has some pretty good ones, including nice Con growth iirc.

Ewan is best as a Druid I hear, but he didn't live long enough to become one :c
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Ewan is best magic user thats not a Bishop. His skill is seriously good for a Druid. And To be honest, I found Amelia useless until you're actually good at the game and can position her to get kills. Otherwise, leveling her up is impossible.

By the way, Ross Berserker too good.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:34 am

Evan wrote:Ewan is best magic user thats not a Bishop. His skill is seriously good for a Druid. And To be honest, I found Amelia useless until you're actually good at the game and can position her to get kills. Otherwise, leveling her up is impossible.

By the way, Ross Berserker too good.

Eh, she did her job.

And I couldn't agree more. Axes+ridiculous strength+ridiculous HP+ ridiculous Luck+ 15% crit= God
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm

sounds like i missed out when i decided not to use ross cuz he was weak.... well i actually have 2 files now, one of which im still in the early game on, and trying to train WEAK people this time. and seriously, does myurrh evolve? ive only used her on like one level and im using her on the one im on now, to get her a little stronger.... she is so strong, she seems to be able to OHKO pretty much anyone without strong defense XD. she levels up so fast though =/.... and i am playing the game on normal or what ever, (only 2 difficulties, right?) not hard.

and so far seth has proven very powerful, considering he can seemingly take on the entire game alone, if not for the fact of druid shields or what ever on the level im on, you kill them and more come XD. but my seth hardly ever even takes damage, and his stats are amazing. how does starting with someone thats already strong make them weaker than leveling someone up till they are the same level. example, how is using innes different than waiting till neimi is an archer and using her? XD. this game isnt like pokemon, is it? well my artur is a bishop, but im running low on cash, i guess i have to make due with what i got for now T_T.

that means no physic or what ever. plus i do need some strong weapons, sadly, i blew my cash on the secret shop getting crit weapons, ect. i got like 500 left, i cant get much at all XD.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Reshiram wrote:sounds like i missed out when i decided not to use ross cuz he was weak.... well i actually have 2 files now, one of which im still in the early game on, and trying to train WEAK people this time. and seriously, does myurrh evolve? ive only used her on like one level and im using her on the one im on now, to get her a little stronger.... she is so strong, she seems to be able to OHKO pretty much anyone without strong defense XD. she levels up so fast though =/.... and i am playing the game on normal or what ever, (only 2 difficulties, right?) not hard.

and so far seth has proven very powerful, considering he can seemingly take on the entire game alone, if not for the fact of druid shields or what ever on the level im on, you kill them and more come XD. but my seth hardly ever even takes damage, and his stats are amazing. how does starting with someone thats already strong make them weaker than leveling someone up till they are the same level. example, how is using innes different than waiting till neimi is an archer and using her? XD. this game isnt like pokemon, is it? well my artur is a bishop, but im running low on cash, i guess i have to make due with what i got for now T_T.

that means no physic or what ever. plus i do need some strong weapons, sadly, i blew my cash on the secret shop getting crit weapons, ect. i got like 500 left, i cant get much at all XD.

Mrryh cannot promote. Use her in the last one or two chapters so she doesn't break her Dragonstone. The reason she's so powerful is because transforming into a dragon boosts her stats considerably.

FE: SS does have an easy mode, for a total of three difficulties. However, in this game the differences are minute bar tutorials in easy mode. The enemies are a little tougher, but the game is so easy on its own that it doesn't matter. You also get less experience the higher the difficulty, but that's okay because you can just abuse arena/tower/skirmishes.

There aren't any equivalents of EVs in this game, but instead what you have is characters starting out with different base stats, and you know how your stats go up randomly when leveling up? It's determined by a character's growth rates. Each character has a chance expressed as a % to gain a particular stat upon level up. For example, Cormag has a 25% Defense growth rate, so there's a 25% chance he'll gain defense upon level up.

What Seth lacks are the overwhelmingly good stats that other characters will receive upon leveling up as much. He's an okay character for a Jaegan, but he still pales in comparison to the likes of Amelia or Franz. Not to mention, they both get promotion stat bonuses while Seth does not because he's already a Paladin.

And for the record, I made my Neimi a ranger, and she absolutely destroyed everything. Even if I were to make her an archer, she'd still be better because she's had at most 20-24 more levels to gain stats than Innes, depending on whose route you take (Innes starts as level 4 Sniper in Ephraim route). Innes stats are more or less just there for no particular reason, and you have to work with them if you want to make him a good unit, whereas Neimi is much easier to manage due to all of her stats being above-average.

Sell some of your crit weapons if you need Physic. I bought a shitload of them on my playthrough, but didn't even use most of them. You'll only need to buy 1 or 2 at the Secret Shop, if even that.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I wanna see him try to get Lyon in the Creature Campaign.

I used Innes because I can't stand Neimi's character. By the way, I hope to dear god you are using Joshua. He is the best sword unit in the game, with the exception of maybe the mercenary that joins in Erika's path. Gerrek? Something like that. But for strait swords, Joshua is amazing.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 pm

im using all the princes/princesses, but not larchell.... i think i will use her too though. i think its funny to use all of them XD. and yes my joshua is a swordmaster XD. and he kicks ass with killing edge, too bad he cant use it much more. and i have bought another one. not much killing edge left XD. and i am beating lyon with seth, screw that, im not going to try to attack him iwth someone else when hes constantly sending out druids or what ever. ARMOR MEANS NOTHING XD. and y cant i use myurrh? i my pegasus knights and cormag cant handle all the wyvern riders, and it seems like an ENDLESS WAVE OF PEOPLE COMING FROM EVERYWHERE XD. so erm yeah....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 am

Reshiram wrote:im using all the princes/princesses, but not larchell.... i think i will use her too though. i think its funny to use all of them XD. and yes my joshua is a swordmaster XD. and he kicks ass with killing edge, too bad he cant use it much more. and i have bought another one. not much killing edge left XD. and i am beating lyon with seth, screw that, im not going to try to attack him iwth someone else when hes constantly sending out druids or what ever. ARMOR MEANS NOTHING XD. and y cant i use myurrh? i my pegasus knights and cormag cant handle all the wyvern riders, and it seems like an ENDLESS WAVE OF PEOPLE COMING FROM EVERYWHERE XD. so erm yeah....

L'arachel is the best healer in the game without a doubt.

Lyon will most likely be able to kill Seth in two hits. So yeah, have fun with that.

You don't want to use Mrryh too much because once her Dragonstone breaks, she's completely useless and can't even attack. She's an essential character for the last couple chapters because her power is unparalleled, and enemies swarm to her even if someone else is in range, keeping your other characters safe.

Lastly, if your own Wyverns can't handle the enemy's, you're doin' it wrong. Same goes for just about any class in the game. PROTIP: Promote Vanessa and Tana to Wyvern Knight and watch them wreck shit.

I beat the game two days ago, so this stuff is still fresh on my mind.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:35 am

Pegasus Knights scale way better though, which is why I prefer them. But yeah. You should be seriously fucking all Wyverns.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 pm

wyverns arent really a problem but the fact that there is an endless wall of druids is annoying, my people cant hold off the other enemies long enough XD. then again i havnt been playing it much.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down