Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! Nightmare Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! Sb10 Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! 21o6g49

Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day!

5 posters

Go down

Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! Empty Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day!

Post by Anubis Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 pm

As some of you may know, i live in Houston, Texas. We recently had a drought here and lots of forest fires because of it. This land was pretty arid with no rain. Sometimes, nature can be a b*tch, but sometimes it can bring you joy like no other. It rained a lot yesterday here, and it rained today too! I want to know, has Nature, in anyway, brought joy to you/ taken joy away from you? Or have you ever felt true happiness not created through your benefit or fulfilling of your wants? Have you ever felt true sorrow?

Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! Empty Re: Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 pm

I felt sorrow for those who have been in natural disaster yes. But here its pretty dandy.

Back to top Go down

Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day! Empty Re: Rain rain come here please! Please come back every other day!

Post by griffin★ Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 pm

WE FREAKIN NEED MORE RAIN D< yghbjnk5erdfcvyughjnm5erdfc

At least we got some yesterday :c But it didn't last long... Poor northern part of the city :C At least I haven't gotten any fires in my area... (though the smoke from one last week blew in and made the entire town and my room smell like smoke... :C)
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

I live in northern Houston, we got alotta rain yesterday and today. Razz

And yea, smoke smells is bad. :L
Use a lot of Febreze. XD

But yea, this drought needs to end soon and winter needs to come already! haha.

Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Erm well in england, we have alot of rain, too much and its cold, so yea the worst weather has ever done to me is sent me to the hospital with an illllllness..

joy, well snow, i remember it snowed and i couldn't get home so i went to my bestfriends house and the snow got worst so i spent 3 days there.... lol it was banterous...
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 pm

We've get ton's of rain over here, so.. :X
Still, we haven't had real rain in a while now.
Good luck.
AbsoulAwaken
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 am

We just got a load of rain yesterday and today .-.
Hope your doing well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

I live in Massachusetts, and it rain, snows, and does all types of weather randomly. Yesterday there was a torrential downpour, with lighting hitting a tree in my backyard. We probably have a good 25-45 thunderstorms in a year. Snow? Lots of it. Every year. Usually, the first snow is in mid-October, but it really starts building up in December. It can snow 12 inches a day for four days in a row, and has done so pretty often. Shoveling snow is a pain, especially if you have to shovel 4 feet of it. Also, I live at the end of a cul-de-sac, so the snow gets pushed up by the plows so high, you can't even see my house, surprising because my house is 40 feet from the street. I like the weather more, because then, you appreciate sunny days more Very Happy.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down