Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. Nightmare Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. Sb10 Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. 21o6g49

Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare.

3 posters

Go down

Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. Empty Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 pm

So there's been alot of arguing going on about the Song topic . So I think there's a way to end all of this arguing.I've been thinking about having a " Media " section in Nightmare. We can post songs in there and we can have the Artwork in there as sticky threads . This way it'll take up less space in the Nightmare Sections.
Name : Nightmare's Media .
Description: Here you can post all sorts of songs and share your artwork here with us!
Yeah. Tell me what you think of it .

Back to top Go down

Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. Empty Re: Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare.

Post by Safiliwen Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Still doesn't change my opinion doesn't need it's own section.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare. Empty Re: Media = Less space taken up in Nightmare.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Safiliwen wrote:Still doesn't change my opinion doesn't need it's own section.
It'll be combined and there well be less space in Nightmare. We're overloaded with sections and some useless ones.Also some sections don't even get much posts or topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Having a media section would require putting games and anime in there as well, which still deserve their own sections. So I'm not for this.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by griffin★ Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

When I hear "Media" I think of movies,TV, and music.
Art is pretty much it's own thing like Buck said about games and anime.... My thoughts on this are the same as Buck's
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:Having a media section would require putting games and anime in there as well, which still deserve their own sections. So I'm not for this.
Not really because the Seperate Games and Anime HARDLY get any posts. And if we combine them together it would take less space up. Is it really worth having a section that barely gets any posts? I don't think they deserve there own section , they could just be subsections instead of it taking up space on Nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Leo wrote:Not really because the Seperate Games and Anime HARDLY get any posts. And if we combine them together it would take less space up. Is it really worth having a section that barely gets any posts? I don't think they deserve there own section , they could just be subsections instead of it taking up space on Nightmare.

They hardly get any posts because the forum hardly gets any posts bar few sections. If we had more forum activity, they would actually most likely thrive on their own, as most game and anime sections of Pokemon forums do.

Also, making them subsections of somewhere like GD rather than them having their own sections would change nothing. They wouldn't even take up less space, they'd just be moved somewhere else.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
Leo wrote:Not really because the Seperate Games and Anime HARDLY get any posts. And if we combine them together it would take less space up. Is it really worth having a section that barely gets any posts? I don't think they deserve there own section , they could just be subsections instead of it taking up space on Nightmare.

Also, making them subsections of somewhere like GD rather than them having their own sections would change nothing. They wouldn't even take up less space, they'd just be moved somewhere else.
Ok then why not make it a sticky thread? Having the Media will not only decrease the number of sections on Nightmare but it could possibly increase the number of posts there since its a bunch of things combined together into one.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Leo wrote:Ok then why not make it a sticky thread? Having the Media will not only decrease the number of sections on Nightmare but it could possibly increase the number of posts there since its a bunch of things combined together into one.

I already explained why they should have their own sections. Music I could still see as working as a sticky in GD, but everything else is relevant enough to the site to stay as it is.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Considering that this is a small forum we don't really need all those sections anyway they could simply just be put into another Section and take up less space.

Back to top Go down

Post by griffin★ Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm

I smell clutter... *sprays Febreze*
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:24 pm

It may be relevant but I still say its pointless still having a section that doesn't get much posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Leo wrote:Considering that this is a small forum we don't really need all those sections anyway they could simply just be put into another Section and take up less space.

Think about it from a new member's point of view. If they were to come on, see that we've got the major non-Pokemon related things crammed into GD, it will just look even more disorganized. Not to mention, one thread alone is not enough for discussing games, movies, music, etc.

Anyway, this isn't getting anywhere. I've already explained why we don't need this, and I can't see the other staff members agreeing with it anytime soon. Locking this thread.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 am

Pretty much what buck said and a little pointer I wouldn't try to push this topic/area anymore it's getting kinda stale.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down