Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL Nightmare Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL Sb10 Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL 21o6g49

Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL

4 posters

Go down

What do ya think?

Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_lcap0%Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_lcap20%Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_lcap80%Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_lcap0%Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL Empty Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL

Post by Max21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

Pokemon: Jirachi

set name: Paraflinch-fusion
move 1: Water Pulse
move 2: Iron Head
move 3: Thunder/Thunder Wave
move 4: Wish
nature: Calm
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP/ 180 Def/ 76 SpD

Set Comments: This is an lol moveset that I randomly added while tweaking my rain team on Pokemon Online. Everyone knows about Jirachi's wonderful and annoying ability, Serene Grace, which doubles the chances of added effects occurring, and this set makes sure to abuse it. It utilizes hax to break down walls such as Blissey and prevent your opponent from even touching you. The EVs and Nature are made so that you can take maximum punishment as you work on setting it all up.

This is the advised route to take when attempting to set it up:

Step 1: Use Thunder which has a 60% chance to paralyze with Serene Grace, or T-wave for a guaranteed paralysis
Step 2: Attack using Water Pulse which has a 40% chance to confuse your opponent with Serene Grace.
Step 3: Abuse Iron head and watch and laugh as you Paraflinchfusion your opponent into oblivion.
Rinse, Lather, and Repeat as needed.

This set is optimized for use with rain support so Thunder has 100% accuracy and Water Pulse's power is increased, but it can also work outside of rain as well. Although the set doesn't have perfect type coverage, it won't really matter since all you need to do is slowly wither away your opponents HP. This can take some prediction to set up, but once it is set up, it will cause your opponent to rip out their hair and bang their head against a wall. Allow me do to the math:

50% chance for opponent to hit themselves in confusion.
25% chance for opponent to get fully paralyzed.
60% chance for opponent to flinch after getting hit with Iron Head (with Serene Grace).
Soooo basically your opponent will probably never hit you once you set it up.

Rate and Comment guys, I want some feedback seeing as this moveset was something I made up for laughs. Smile
Max21
Max21
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL Empty Re: Jirachi (Paraflinch-fusion) LoL

Post by Evan Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am

If I remember correctly, Confusion now makes you hit yourself 75% of the time. I could be wrong.

But your set is pure evil. I absolutely despise Rachi. The thing is like Satin concentrated into one tiny little package. But I could see this working very well.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Max21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 am

Evan wrote:If I remember correctly, Confusion now makes you hit yourself 75% of the time. I could be wrong.

But your set is pure evil. I absolutely despise Rachi. The thing is like Satin concentrated into one tiny little package. But I could see this working very well.
No, the chance to hit yourself is still 50% as stated in this link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83414#bbcode_#confusion

Although that would really be awful if they did increase the chance.

And haha thank you, i've actually used it to some success on WiFi and Pokemon Online. I find it to be a pretty good (and entertaining) wall breaker.
Max21
Max21
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 am

I like the Set. It's annoying and has enough power to be able to break through Skarm/Bliss Etc. One problem is Ferrothorn. They gave that thing so much resistance that it just so happens to be the #1 OU Pokemon in the World is THE only thing I could think of that walls this set. I guess a great partner would be someone that can set-up/force him out. Love the set Razz.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmareforums Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah I really like this set, it could piss alot of people off. xD But as Flash said Ferrothorn resists both your attacks and the T-wave would make it's gyro ball even stronger. Other than that anything that doesn't resist it's attacks will be slowly whittled away into it's death.
nightmareforums
nightmareforums
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down