Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Virizion(: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Virizion(: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Virizion(: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Virizion(: EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Virizion(: EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Virizion(: EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Virizion(: EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Virizion(: EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Virizion(: EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Virizion(: 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Virizion(: Nightmare Virizion(: Sb10 Virizion(: 21o6g49

Virizion(:

Go down

Virizion(: Empty Virizion(:

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 am

Grass/Fighting

Stats:
HP: 91
Atk: 90
Def: 72
SpAtk: 90
SpDef: 129
Spe: 108

People really do underestimate grass types, due to their many weaknesses, but for Virizion, I think it is overall pretty good to be found in the wild. Its IV’s are highest according to its Nature which is a +. Its defense kinda makes me cry lol it’s already kinda horrible. But if Stone Edge hits, a possible rage quit might just end up happening(:

Physical Sweeper
@Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack)

- Stone Edge
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

Basically its a physical sweeper. She does 1 Swords Dance, then attacks depending on the enemy. Leaf blade and Sacred Sword I have, basically because its fits with her nature, and stone edge for those flying attackers that give me a huge disadvantage.

Why Stone Edge? Okay, most common pokemon to set up spikes is Skarmony. (Steel/Flying). And everywhere you go, i’m pretty sure you are going to be up against a flying or dragon pokemon, especially dragonite. (Dragon/Flying). So Stone Edge can come in handy there. If your opponent decides to switch from any pokemon to a flying, you are all set after one Swords Dance. So have fun sweeping (:

Why Leaf Blade? Best Grass Physical Attack Ever! It can OHKO almost any water type, and do some serious damage to those bulky water pokemon such as Milotic and Suicune. Having this move will be very important.

Why Swords Dance? Boosts your attack sharply (Two Stages). Yeah thats right, it means Virizion will start to rape the shit out of a lot of pokemon! Just one swords dance is all you need to be able to take down basically any UU and NU pokemon (excluding the bulkies). This is going to be the most important move in your set.

Why Close Combat? Virizion is a physical attacker. So, upon being a fighting move, it will destroy those horrid metal pokemon who just love to annoy the poor grass types. They are going to wish they never switched in.

Why Life Orb? The item life orb is essential for a sweeper. It can totally increase its own power level tremendously, being able to attack even the most defensive metal pokemon who are often going to switch in with grass pokemon!

Why Jolly? Its speed is already high enough with a 90 stat. But we want a sweeper, so we need a lot of speed, so jolly is the perfect nature to sweep in my opinion. Overall, all it will have to fear are mostly priority moves, such as ice shard. Adamant (+ Attack, – Sp. Attack) also could be a choice if you want to rely on more power.

Offensive Calm Mind
@Life Orb / Leftovers
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / Everything else 31

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power Ice

Lead/Dual Screener
@ Light Clay
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp.A / 252 Speed

-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Taunt/Calm Mind
-Giga Drain

A great Dual Screener. Taunt is preferred as a Lead and Calm Mind for a non-Lead Set. I think it’s an original lead (and 108 Speed is great).

Mix Set
@ Lum Berry
Nature: Naive (+Spd, -SpDef)
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SpAtk / 252 Speed

-Cheer Up
-Giga Drain
-Sacred Sword
-HP Ice/ Stone Edge

It’s a GREAT Mixed! Very Surprising (everybody would expect a SD, or nothing since it’s not very used) HP Ice covers more types, S.E. is more powerful and can get a Critical hit boost.

Special Defensive
@ Leftovers
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Toxic

Unfortunately, it doesn’t get Bulk Up, but hey, Blissey didn’t get it, and it’s still a pain.
With Calm Mind, you’ll recover more HP with Giga Drain (with alot of pokes) and Focus Blast is there for the stab and very powerful, but only 70% accuracy.
Toxic is there for-you-know-what very Happy

Back to top Go down

Virizion(: Empty Re: Virizion(:

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 pm

You got half of these from smogon ._. so they're not your custom set.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum