Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    Latest topics
    » The Missing Constellation
    Roserade <3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
    Roserade <3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
    Roserade <3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
    Roserade <3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
    Roserade <3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
    Roserade <3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
    Roserade <3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
    Roserade <3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
    Roserade <3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
    We have 490 registered users
    The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
    Our awesome Affiliates!
    Roserade <3 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Roserade <3 Nightmare Roserade <3 Sb10 Roserade <3 21o6g49

Roserade <3

Go down

Roserade <3 Empty Roserade <3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 am

Grass/Poison

Stats:
    HP:60
    Atk:70
    Def:55
    SpAtk:125
    SpDef:105
    Spe:90

Is it just impossible to find a pokemon who can set up Toxic Spikes or Sweep teams having a variety of moves to choose from? Look no more, Roserade is here to help you out! Outstanding Movepools and high Special Attack and decent Speed will get you almost anywhere with the correct Move Sets!~

Set #1: Blossom Spikes
    @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Natural Cure~ Automatically heals status ailments upon switching out!
    EVs: 4 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 252 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 252 Spd
    Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

- Sleep Powder
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Leaf Storm
    - Hidden Power (Fire)

Why Focus Sash? Roserade has a very poor defense and is guaranteed to get K.Oed in 1 hit, so Focus Sash will be here to support you!

This is Roserade’s best Move Set in my opinion, for she is hands down the best Toxic Spiker ever to be born. Roserade’s Special Attack means that after setting up Toxic Spikes, it can proceed to hit the opponent for reasonable damage, allowing another sweeper to come in and either pick off a weakened opponent or set up while they switch. Not to mention you have Sleep Powder yo help you out here!

Sleep Powder: Put to sleep your opponent, this is the most important move in the set, since it will help you proceed to making a successful Toxic Spikes~

Toxic Spikes: The one move your opponent will not stand. After setting up two Toxic Spikes, you will be able to badly poison any opponent besides those poison types of course.

Leaf Storm: After setting up those moves, there is no doubt you might be on the verge of death, so use Leaf Storm for sheer power!

Hidden Power (Fire): For those nasty metals and bugs who like to switch into grass types, or even your own type!

Being the best Toxic Spiker makes Roserade a great lead for any team! Not to mention if anyone sets a status on you, just switch out! Thank you Natural Cure[:
    Hidden Power fire is for those Forretress, Scizor, and Ferrothorn people love to start with!

Set #2: Rose Sweeper!
    @ Life Orb
    Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

- Hidden Power (Fire)
    - Energy Ball/ Leaf Storm
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Sleep Powder

Why Life Orb?: Clearly, a sweeper needs more power. (:

Don't want to set up Toxic Spikes? You don't have too! Thanks to her excellent Special Attack, you can set up moves that have coverage against almost any type she will go up against! Its time to sweep, grass style~

Hidden Power (Fire): To beat those who you are weak against, basically the bugs, or steel pokemon.

Energy Ball: It hits lighter then Leaf Storm, but your Sp. Attack wont lower -2 Stages.

Leaf Storm: Sheer power FTW.

Sludge Bomb: Very good against own types. Sludge Bomb is an effective STAB move with decent neutral coverage, although Steel-types resist both of Roserade's STABs.

Sleep Powder: Annoy your opponent. Make them sleep.

Roserade has a very good movepool, even being able to learn Extrasensory if you wanted too. This is an excellent Move Set to sweep with, especially for a grass type!

Set #3: Weather Channel
    @ Damp Rock/Heat Rock
    Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

- Rain Dance/ Sunny Day
    - Grass Knot/ Leaf Storm
    - Sleep Powder
    - Weather Ball

Why Damp Rock/Heat Rock?: To extend the use of weather! Making turns more effective when using Weather Ball.

Its basically a Roserade useful in Weather Teams mainly, helping bring out sunshine or rain!

Rain Dance: Summon's Rain, very useful for Water Teams and Electric.

Sunny Day: Brings out sunshine boosting Fire and Grass moves.

Grass Knot: Taking down those bulky pokemon who stand in your way!~

Leaf Storm: Sheer Power. Nuff said.

Sleep Powder: Put those to sleep.

Weather Ball: Match the Type according to the weather~

Roserade great Special Attack and Speed allows it to use Rain Dance or Sunny Day before taking a hit. Sleep Powder gives Roserade a free turn for set up and also incapacitates an opposing Pokemon for several turns. Weather Ball benefits Roserade in weather, boosting either Fire- or Water-type move in sun or rain, respectively. Overall pretty decent, but not her best Move Set.

Set #4: Techniserade
    @ Leftovers
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    IVs: 29 HP / 29 Atk / 21 Def / 30 SpAtk / 31 SpDef / 28 Spd

- Growth
    - Magical Leaf
    - Hidden Power [Water]
    - Mega Drain

Technician boosts after a couple growths does wonders. Works especially well as a lead since most opponents expect a Spiker and ill try to Magic Bounce it. The IVs are to keep HP water under 60 Base Power. Mega drain because, theres not really any other moves, and it’ll help recover any health lost when using growth. Not really fast enough to run this, but maybe baton pass it some speed? Its not that good of a set, but its decent!(:

Please leave me any comments <3

Back to top Go down

Roserade <3 Empty Re: Roserade <3

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Why do you keep taking credit for these when smogon already has these? The Growth set could work but It's not fast enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I agree with Leo that roserade's really too frail to pull off a sweep. Also, Leo, Alaina left NM, so this is pretty much dead as of now (I mean this thread)
    Lynjabear
    Lynjabear
    Dream
    Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 pm

EpicNinjaBear wrote:I agree with Leo that roserade's really too frail to pull off a sweep. Also, Leo, Alaina left NM, so this is pretty much dead as of now (I mean this thread)
    I wish she was still here to see this so I can keep bashing on her " Custom sets " lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down