Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Beginning of the End Tournament EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Beginning of the End Tournament 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Beginning of the End Tournament Nightmare The Beginning of the End Tournament Sb10 The Beginning of the End Tournament 21o6g49

The Beginning of the End Tournament

Go down

The Beginning of the End Tournament Empty The Beginning of the End Tournament

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 am

Hello. You are standing at the tip of the iceberg... the edge of your fate. By entering this tournament, you secure yourself a place in NMF History. No one can escape fate. Not even the best. There will be one winner... the Champion of us all. He will reign over everyone and put a stop to the inevitable end.

This tournament requires participation of as many people as possible. The participating trainers must construct the best team that they possibly can in order to secure their title. There are no parameters as to buillding this team (save for no illegal moves or items). The last trainer standing will be rated on his bond with his Pokemon as well as his battling skills. Also, creativity will be taken into account (i.e. custom movesets, new team structure ideas). When the final trainer is selected, he/she will stand at two doors; the Door of the Berserker and the Door of the Paladin. Depending upon which he/she chooses, he/she will battle one of two trainers pre-selected to provide the most challenging battle.

The Door of the Berserker is designed to bring forth the beast in you. You will become ravenous in your hunt for victory. Head-banging haxes and seemingly unfair crits will plague this battle.

The Door of the Paladin is designed to bring forth the tactician in you. You must be cunning in your quest to defeat your opponent. He/she will use mind-bending combos and chilling tactics to outwit you in every way imaginable.

Sign-ups:

Good luck to all entrants. The two predetermined members that I mentioned will battle each other for the title if one of them defeats the chosen challenger. Both of the members are allowed to participate in the tournament. Do not ask to be one of the two. They have already been chosen.

The rain drags
the black sun down.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End Tournament Empty Reserved for Brackets

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:15 am

Reserved for Brackets.
Aaron
Aaron