Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
soul eater EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
soul eater EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
soul eater EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
soul eater EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
soul eater EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
soul eater EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
soul eater EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
soul eater EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
soul eater EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
soul eater 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o soul eater Nightmare soul eater Sb10 soul eater 21o6g49

soul eater

2 posters

Go down

soul eater Empty soul eater

Post by thetimmon Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

anyone watch this? i personally liked it, where i see it get the most harp is with the ending, i kind of think they would've exhausted their budget by the end of the episode though so, i found it to be a somewhat good ending but hey the manga is always better right?
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

soul eater Empty Re: soul eater

Post by ChronoDuck Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Soul eater was my first anime I watched solo. I used to watch animes that my brother used to watch, but then took my anime watching into my own hands.

It is still one of my favourites and along with Code Geass ill make time to rewatch some episodes, after a couple of years go by.

The manga is always better in this case as it is still going on. last time I read the manga there was a massive battle on the moon and BlackStar is a bit of a sexual deviant. There are more characters and the story is a lot more thick. 

I didn't like the ending, all it came down to was one punch to the face. That was it. It was so lacklustre after episodes of tension building. I wish they did continue it, I sometimes hate searching for new animes. But the manga only comes out once a month and the anime caught up faster than it anticipated.  There is speculation that after a couple more months of manga release they will pick up the anime from a different point (sort of like a different dimension). But this rumour is 5 years old so its unlikely going to happen now.
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 am

ChronoDuck wrote:Soul eater was my first anime I watched solo. I used to watch animes that my brother used to watch, but then took my anime watching into my own hands.

It is still one of my favourites and along with Code Geass ill make time to rewatch some episodes, after a couple of years go by.

The manga is always better in this case as it is still going on. last time I read the manga there was a massive battle on the moon and BlackStar is a bit of a sexual deviant. There are more characters and the story is a lot more thick. 

I didn't like the ending, all it came down to was one punch to the face. That was it. It was so lacklustre after episodes of tension building. I wish they did continue it, I sometimes hate searching for new animes. But the manga only comes out once a month and the anime caught up faster than it anticipated.  There is speculation that after a couple more months of manga release they will pick up the anime from a different point (sort of like a different dimension). But this rumour is 5 years old so its unlikely going to happen now.
well, maybe if enough people watch soul eater NOT! they will make a good reboot? oh, and apparently the moon fight was the uh, "last fight" dont quote me though, only reason i would still watch soul eater NOT! is for a reboot that thing makes what's left of my brain after school days seem like nothing though...
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum