Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. Nightmare Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. Sb10 Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. 21o6g49

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360.

Go down

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360. Empty Castlevania: Harmony of Despair......and why you should get it....for the Xbox 360.

Post by samurott Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Okay, if you don't know Castlevania.....thats okay, because this game is outside the story canon! if you DO know castlevania, then pretty much, this game is like Dawn of Sorrow.....only with multiplayer, which makes everything better!

but what if your a solo player? well, your missing out on...nothing.....but multiplayer gives a lot of bonuses:
-Your Teammates can revive you
-it splits loot between all players when a chest is opened, so you NEVER have to fight over loot.
-it makes boss fights easier
- it's generally more fun to delve into dangerous levels with pals.

basically, i want to get more people interested in this game, so i'd figure "why not tell my good pals here?" its $15.00 on the Xbox Live Arcade.(unless it goes free with the "Free for Gold" thing their doing.)

and in case your wondering "why Xbox?" thats what i play it on (PM me if you want to give me a friend request)

samurott
samurott
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down