Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* Nightmare Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* Sb10 Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* 21o6g49

Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers*

+3
Aaron
buckthefuffalo
L
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* Empty Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers*

Post by L Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am

Yo. Looked at all the avatar marriage picture thingies, some of them are just hilarious.

Like Yarne. "LETS REPOPULATE MY SPECIES. Very Happy" and Donnel. "SCREW THE WAR LETS GO LIVE ON A FARM!"

Speaking of Fire Emblem, they might as well just rename Lunatic mode Frederick Emblem, because you can't do anything without him.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* Empty Re: Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers*

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Not sure what you're on about.

Lunatic is way easier after you get access to the Outrealm Gate. Just grind some of your guys a little and get some cash and you're set.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers* Empty Re: Fire Emblem Awakening Love is Comedic *spooooileeeers*

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Resh is good at grinding on guys.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah, 1-4 was hell but afterwards when Chrom gets a few levels it becomes infinitely easier.

I did Lunatic mode without DLC
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 pm

I refuse to buy this game.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm not fucking buying DLC maps just to beat Lunatic. And does it really get so much better after level 4? Because I just beat that fucking level by soloing it all with Chrom and Frederick. I also second sealed Frederick into a cavalier to make him a usable unit. Is that a reasonable decision in lunatic?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

L wrote:I also second sealed Frederick into a cavalier to make him a usable unit. Is that a reasonable decision in lunatic?
Well you're fucked now.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 pm

LOL. Dat terrible decision.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Shit.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I love doing stuff like that. Like when I spend 4k IP on Armour Pen runes and then they changed the standard to Flat Attack Damage. Yeah.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I have a ton of runes I don't use any more. ;-;
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 pm

L wrote:I'm not fucking buying DLC maps just to beat Lunatic. And does it really get so much better after level 4? Because I just beat that fucking level by soloing it all with Chrom and Frederick. I also second sealed Frederick into a cavalier to make him a usable unit. Is that a reasonable decision in lunatic?
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Also if My Unit isn't one of your best units you're doing it wrong
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 pm

L wrote:I have a ton of runes I don't use any more. ;-;
You play borderline religiously, I play occasionally on weekends.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Korasi wrote:
this isn't a dick sucking competition on which of you is shittier, who cares.
also resh, why did you make a post on how you were doing dumb shit when i already told you you were doing dumb shit.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 pm

I played all day every day for a while, but I've toned down. In the sense that I haven't played at all in the last week, hardly at all in the last 2-3 weeks. It's partly because of Lucian not coming out and my mouse breaking though. d:

Evan, because I don't know.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Evan wrote:
Korasi wrote:
this isn't a dick sucking competition
Resh can only wish that was true.

Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Korasi wrote:I love doing stuff like that. Like when I spend 4k IP on Armour Pen runes and then they changed the standard to Flat Attack Damage. Yeah.
The standard is now AD + Life steal quints but close enough, you can actually still use Armour Pen to scale into late game huehuehue.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Not according to everyone else. But hey, you're all better than me right now.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Everyone else being?
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Evan. Devin. Possibly Qualna.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 pm

i heard my name and i came limping
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

you never said shit about armor pen runes, you just asked what was standard
also, they're really not as useful as other rune set ups on ADCs, (e.g. ADLifesteal), in that they either don't help with extended trades, and are really only there for the late game. With the current popular carries in mind, it's moreso the fact that either relative early/mid game carries (graves/varus) benefit from the scaling more than they would benefit on the pen, or late game carries (vayne/ashe [i'll count her as late game]) who appreciate the sustain. In general, LW clears up your pen needs, at least nowadays, and the runes aren't as beneficial as they used to be.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 am

tl;dr Korasi, you're fucking stupid because I always phrase things right.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 am

Korasi wrote:tl;dr Korasi, you're fucking stupid because I always phrase things right.
tl:dr Korasi = dumbass Evan = perfect.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 am

That was very gay of you.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next