Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

+7
Safiliwen
Frashu
buckthefuffalo
L
Aaron
Danye West
Lynjabear
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Aaron Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 am

You can examine the behaviourisms of the wolves. I suppose you are right, as only behaviouralists would be able to detect a pattern in choices after knowing each other as we do.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Safiliwen Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:00 pm

And it's still baseless guessing at that point anyway you'd have to really fuck up to give it away this early.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 am

Leave it to Reshiram.....
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am

I'm not the wolf. That's all I can provide at this point. Smile
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Flash had been chosen to die, voted the least popular, the least likely to survive or make it out of Lab 151 in one piece. The sacrifice was imperative. They simply needed more time, and the researchers had only ordered one Pokémon. Better to let one die than to sacrifice all in an effort to conceal one of their former comrades. This was one of Lynja’s earliest memories. She remembered Flash arguing, asking for a revote, and then Flash fainting. She hadn’t recalled the battle clearly – It was one of the Shuckles that finally knocked Flash out. SherLock struggling to carry Flash to the front of the Lab, Safiliwen and Evan helping him. Zai, Aizen, watching from a distance. Korasi and Winterfresh oblivious to the spectacle, still recovering from their earlier “operations,” which had only succeeded in removing one of Winter’s tentacles and freezing Kori. The researchers wouldn’t even bring them to the Pokémon center.

All of this happening, and all she could process was that she was losing a friend who had been a brother all her life. It wasn’t until years later, after escaping the Lab, after Lanista, that she finally discovered what the orange mark meant when Flash was taken in. It wasn’t until years later that she discovered that Flash wasn’t a brother, wasn’t even a friend. Flash was a wolf.

The hanging chapters are short. This one does, in fact, contain clue(s). It’s up to you to find out what they are. Flash was a Poochyena. Now, village, can you find the rest?

Wolves, send the victims >:D
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Ain't never gun find meee

Oh wait, they found me.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

not stealthy enough flash.
not stealthy enough.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 pm

GHOST POKEMON RENGAR could have helped you.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 pm

I told you all Flash was the wolf. You can scroll back, I told you he was the wolf.

Poochyenas prolly gonna do me in now lul.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

sherLock wrote:I told you all Flash was the wolf. You can scroll back, I told you he was the wolf.

Poochyenas prolly gonna do me in now lul.

If you read, Flash was the Poochyena.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 am

Same damn thing, he's not friendly.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am

Good work. Of course, as Safi stated, we could run on nothing but assumptions. I will give you credit, as credit is due. However, you can't say "I told you so!" because there was really no way that you could have known.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 pm

I admit it was just a hunch, but I guess at least I have good instincts right? We should really look for actual clues now....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 am

Lanista means a kind of gladiator fight or a gladiator....seller....Not sure what it has to do with anything, but it seemed out of place so I looked it up and got that.

"and all she could process was that she was losing a friend who had been a brother all her life." Brother. Like brotherhood? Evan, Qualna, Korasi.

Korasi was frozen. Winterfresh?

L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Wolves - Please PM me the victim! I can't write the chapter unless you do this! D:

If you would like the victim to be random, please put "random." If you do not PM me a victim, I will simply randomize it.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Lol. I honestly SEVERELY doubt that there is any correlation between the Brotherhood and the wolves. To be absolutely honest, I am surprised that I wasn't killed this round. So yay for me!
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition - Page 4 Empty Chapter Two Nightmare Doubt

Post by Lynjabear Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Note – Chapter 2 is primarily a background/setting chapter for the rest of the story. It fluctuates somewhat between third person and third person omniscient, but this is somewhat purposeful. Also, try to figure out the significance of the Lab Very Happy. Most little details are purposeful…

There are clues dispersed throughout the second chapter, so don’t skip the whole thing; you will miss out! Also, they are not necessarily located at the end of the chapter, though they may be. Enjoy Chapter Two of Nightmare Doubt!

Chapter II - Lab 151

Lynja didn’t understand. She couldn’t count very well, but all she understood was that every day, there were fewer and fewer pokemon that would play with her. It wasn’t just the number of pokemon that were slowly on the decline – the general positive mood in the “Wait Room” was dissipating as the pokemon came to realize that they were not going to be released soon. In fact, the poketches that had been placed on them supposedly as harmless research patterns on migration were more symbols of bondage than a possible trade-in for the poffin remuneration after the allegedly “harmless” experiment. Freedom seemed to be inching further and further away as the days passed and the steel doors remained closed, silent, and above all, locked. Captivity was evident.

There had been denial at first. Aizen and Flash insisted that they would, in fact, be released shortly. The researchers were simply taking their time and organizing all the data, and shortly, the twelve would gain their poffin reward and leave as more wealthy, fortunate beings. Even Zai’s fiery spirit became diminished when over a week had passed. And then, the steel doors finally opened, and Buckie Shuckie, Winterfresh, and Korasi were taken inside.

Having recovered the group’s optimism from the original, voluntary admission into Lab 151, Evan and Safiliwen were initially jealous of the three’s early admission. This would change rather quickly, however.

Fourteen hours after the first were taken into the lab, the subjects exited. Not through a wonderful poffin factory, but in gurneys and for one unfortunate, a coffin. The three were horribly mutated. Buck had died.

The wonderful adventure into the land of humans had turned into a horror flick. Immediately, thoughts turned away from submission and complacency and into escape. And then, the researchers demanded another pokemon within one hour. This pokemon, the researchers promised, would become the next god of all pokemon, to become pokemon 151. They would become the strongest pokemon ever to walk the planet. It was known by this point that this was yet another death trap. And Flash had been chosen to be the next victim. Flash had been acting odd lately. The whole group, actually,

Lynja remembered crying, begging for her longest friend to stay with her. Flash had argued with his fate at first, but after he awakened from his knockout spell, he seemed calm, composed. Ready for death, glad, even, that it was coming. He was tired of playing innocent when he was truly guilty. He was tired of being forced to lie to his friends, of his forced submission to his master. He was tired of being a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Just as the steel doors opened for the last time of Flash’s life, Flash glanced back in hopes of getting a glimpse of the other, oppressed pokemon for the last time. There was no response from his fellow.

Once the escape plan and route to freedom were decided upon, there was one last task – the final scouting of the premises. They needed to know the reason they were brought here, why so many of their friends were taken and then experimented upon. Usually the daredevil breloom Korasi was first to volunteer, but he was still frozen in a block of ice. Winterfresh, however, had come to her senses, but had stayed back to mourn her fiancé, Buckie Shuckie, who had been the first victim of the lab curse. SherLock, reckless, young, and courageous, was the next volunteer.

Though Aizen and Qualna had reservations about sending such a young pokemon on such a perilous task, SherLock’s inherent Eevee enthusiasm and adorableness bought them over. SherLock would be sent to investigate the researchers.

After an hour of suspense and mostly uneventful activities, the Pokemon were ready to call off the eevee’s mission. Just then, the group heard their fluffiest companion on the Poketch.

“Guys, I think I’ve found what they’ve been trying to do to us.” The voice was shaky, full of fear and trepidation over the Poketch’s mic.

“It’s the rabirus serum.” Another voice, calm and collected, sounded in the background. The nine could hear SherLock’s sharp intake of breath and the rustle of the Eevee’s brown fur as he turned to face the newcomer.

“It was specially developed in the Unova region to strengthen a pokemon’s power beyond measure. It does, however, have some…adverse effects. Care to try it?”

Lynja felt a chill run down her spine as she heard cry of terror. Ripping. Screaming. A pokemon, SherLock, in pain. Then, nothingness.

“Hmm. He was too low-leveled to survive the serum. That’s not good. I needed another Poochyena to replace Flash.”

[Survivors]
Aizen – Gengar
Korasi - Breloom
Safiliwen – Latias
Evan – Jolteon
Qualna - Radioactive Shuckle
Winterfresh - Female Shuckle
Zai – Infernape

Last edited by Lynjabear on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 am

These wolves are major weenies. I like the part where I'll get killed next round so that I can't threaten them. Bawlsheeyat. However, I know who the wolf is.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 am

Flash and Aizen were both calm at the thought of 'death'. They didn't care, who other than a bad guy wouldn't care? No one.

The one who killed me was calm and collected, there's few in the list that are always like that. Also it's probably someone who doesn't have the best relationship with me. Evan.

Aizen and Evan. Believe me if you want.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm the wolf guys. You got me.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 pm

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FyHGN0e83

You will never find him.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:17 pm

welp. resh caught me. better go cut myself.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Actually, Resh, while your evidence is inconclusive, you do seem to have good instincts. I'll explain later.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 am

Ok....That's just the quickest explanation of it I could give.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 pm

No, you were actually way off from any conclusive evidence. Again, it was based on JUST your feelings and JUST your instincts. I will explain later.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next