Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    Latest topics
    » The Missing Constellation
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
    We have 490 registered users
    The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
    Our awesome Affiliates!
    The Missing Constellation - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Missing Constellation - Page 2 Nightmare The Missing Constellation - Page 2 Sb10 The Missing Constellation - Page 2 21o6g49

The Missing Constellation

+3
    Danye West
    L
    Qualna
    7 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Missing Constellation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Missing Constellation

Post by Evan Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:16 am

I approach the Clocktower, and come to see a large wooden door carried by 4 well oiled hinges.

"Seems rather old fashioned. Swell."

I rap a rat-tat-tat-tat on the door rather quickly, about to make a request absolutely laden with sarcasm on the owner of the establishments thoughts on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Also, I shamelessly plug my pasta joint.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 pm

I walk over to her "so what's up with you today?"
    Safiliwen
    Safiliwen
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 pm

I go up to the hobo and I says "I've think you been mistaken, I'm not a hobo like you are."
    Danye West
    Danye West
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I go inside to purchase the new phone. Or at least get a price check.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 am

Ivan:
    "Ha, you kiddin' me?" The hobo laughs mockingly. "Look atcher clothes, son. And you smell like you just crawled outta the dump. That's practically screaming homeless." The bus has stopped at your destination and the door opens as you stand there looking at him in confusion and annoyance. You can either let it go and go get your phone, or you can flip your shit. Your call.

>
    Vahn:
    "Oh you didn't hear me?" Tiri says as she wanders her eyes around curiously. "I was just saying how neat the new phone is, all these features, pretty colors, and it came with this weird code thingy too. When I bought my phone I called Isabella to see if she had one too. Isabella, that's a funny name. Issssssaaaaaaaabellllllllllaaaaaaaaaa. Isabeeeeella. Isabella Isabella, bo-bisabella banana-fana fo-fisabella, mee-mi-mo-misabella..."

And half an hour later...

"Aaaaaaand then you preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit while you wait for it to defrost..."
    She continues to go on and on about absolutely nothing and has seemingly forgotten you are still here.

>
    Riley:
    After knocking on the door, a girl in a dark corset and skirt appears with a rather skeptical expression. Of course you already know her as Hazel.
    "Top-of-the-evenin' to ya, madam. Hey, have you heard the latest news about our wonderful messiah Jesus Christ and what he can do for you? Why don't we talk about it over at my pasta joint where there aren't any flying spaghetti monsters. After all, as it says in teh good book: 'Ye for thou art blessed, and those that dine upon the sauce of tomato shall smite every ass.'"

You jestingly grin at her while she stares back at you with a blank expression. Shortly after she bursts into laughter.

"Ah ha ha ha ha! What the actual fuck, Corona?! I mean holy shit that was cash. I guess you aren't a stiff like your brother after all. But seriously, what do you want?"
    >

Madeline:
    Your friend looks back at you and doesn't speak because she is mute, and communicates using sign language and text. She explains to you (with her hands) that she is getting the new phone so she can "talk" to her friends at the same time browsing the internet at a decent speed on the go, however even with the flashy add-ons and features, she still can't use the phone... for a phone. This is where the frustration comes in.

Unlocked character profile: Sheena
    Spoiler:

>
    Kal:

You enter the electronics store and see a man buying the new phone as well. You search around for a good while and you can't seem to find the phone. Give or take a minute you realize that he has the last one in the store. That's just what happens when you oversleep. The thought of being the only one of your friends who won't have the phone makes you nervous, and it just might drive you to do something you might regret... maybe. Peer pressure and vanity... it's what makes people buy things they probably don't even need. But in this case, the phone is essential to the story, so passing up on it is not an option. What's wrong with this world?

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 am

Riley shrugs non-chalantly.

"Figured I'd plug my restaurant on the way to get with this nifty new phone all the kids are talking about. Shame it's so expensive. Maybe if I gave the shop keep a lesson about history he'd be inclined to give me a discount." Corona ponders the thought for a moment, and begins to walk away.

"Stop by my joint later! Foods on the house. Or not. It ain't cheap the run the place." He called over his shoulder on his way to the phone shop.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 am

"I'm gonna go....uh....get the new phone...." I try to speak a bit quietly so she won't notice I'm leaving, and I hopefully go get the new phone.
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Try to negotiate with the man, offering him above the sales price for the phone. If that fails, ask if there are any other stores that might have one. If so, ask the store to please keep a hold on it.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I ignore the hobo and proceed to go into the store to try to purchase this new phone.
    Danye West
    Danye West
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 am

(there have been two situations so far where a guy should have gotten his face knocked off....What's up with the peace? >.>)
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 am

L wrote:(there have been two situations so far where a guy should have gotten his face knocked off....What's up with the peace? >.>)

Ask your gang-banger friends.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am

I am asking the people who decided to be peaceful. -.-'
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 am

Kal is, sorry Aaron, a timid bitch. Like he'd fight some random dude to jack his phone.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 am

"Is there any way I can help you appease your frustration?"
    Safiliwen
    Safiliwen
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 am

As of now the IS will be using the checkpoint system, in which all players may progress until reaching a certain checkpoint before continuing, allowing the story to not be held up by a late poster until said person needs to clear a checkpoint.

Ivan:
    "You know what? Normally I'd knock your teeth in and curse the womb you crawled out of, but I just realized you aren't even worth my time," You say to the hobo as you get off the bus while distinctly hearing all the other hobos going "Ooooooooh" in astonishment. You walk across the stony decorated pavement as you cross into the crowd of society. You can hear their collective voices mingling into one loud blabber as the sound drills into your mind. So loud. You hate loud noises. You quickly push yourself away from the agonizing prattle and hurry yourself to the store. You're the only one in here aside from the clerk, and you'd prefer it that way. Although just being alone with a self-checkout system would be better, but that's asking a lot of trust from the franchise. You scan the room and immediately find the new phone model in the back. What do you know? You got the last one in the store. You proceed to the counter and pay for it. The phone is everything you'd hope it would be and more. Using the Seape app, why don't you call someone and try it out?

Contact List:
    Vivian
    Vahn
    Kal
    Tiri
    Isabella
    Sheena
    Hazel
    Reed
    Riley
    William
    Madeline

>
    Vahn:
    You really don't time to humor this girl, you slip back into the crowd and head into the mall. After being gassed relentlessly by perfume samplers and traversing through the cutthroat areas of contested shoe sales you manage to make to the small electronics vendor. The owner of the stand looks at you and knows exactly why you're here. "Hey man. I know what you want alright... you want this new fax machine. Yeah, I can tell... you want this fucking fax machine. It's so fuckin' awesome. You can scan a sheet of paper or a picture, and then you can send it to a friend and they'll have that same sheet of paper. Fuck man, I can't see you YEARNIN' this shit right here. How about it? You wanna take this fine ass fax machine home with you?"

>
    Riley:
    "I think I'll just take you up on that offer, Corona. I expect a large full square of lasagna by the time I get there."

Not looking back, you slightly raise up your hand in an assuring gesture because apparently you're one chill customer. Or in this case the producer. You continue on the street and end up at a rather sketchy establishment. I mean if you could see the building, first thing you'd notice would be the iron bars on the windows. You calmly enter the business and the man behind the counter is a middle-aged man wearing a Cubavera Bedford shirt, various gold chains and watches, and is smoking a cigar. He looks at you in disgust. "Ey you. You one of Vinny's boys? I toldja. I get the money when I get it. Now I suggest you geddoudda here. I don't want no trouble."

>
    Madeline:
    Sheena looks at you in confusion as your wording has hinted at some serious lesbian undertones. (No. I'm fine. You're acting awfully strange all of a sudden. I think I might go now,) she signs at you. She walks slowly away from you and as soon as she exits the doors, she is seen taking off like the roadrunner. Unfortunately she left the phone at the counter. You should probably give that phone back to her... give that phone to her good. No but seriously, she forgot her phone.

>
    Kal:
    The man looks at you and smiles, handing you the phone. "You know what? Don't worry about it. You can have it. And I must say it is very... very brave of you to proudly display your majestic homosexuality in public, not fearing the judging eyes of others. I wish I were as courageous as you, you are a shining inspiration among the others still unready for society to accept them. As a supporter of you and the LGBT alliance, I shall pay for this phone for you, in hopes that you will use it to spread your message to the world."

How very unsettling.

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

"I think you got the wrong guy pal. I just own a pasta restaurant. Stop by tonight, I'll get you a meal, help ya lighten up a bit. Anyways, I've been hearing good things about the new phone that came out. Got any I could acquire?"
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 am

Riley:
    The owner sighs with relief. "You ain't wit Vinnie? Tank goodness, was worried I'd lose my other testicle. You got pasta? I love that shit. I'll be right over. And the new phone? Yeah I got it. Right here. You got the dough?"

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 am

"I got ya, it's right here."

Riley slides the cash over the counter.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 am

Riley:

The shopkeeper grins and counts the the bills. "You're a good kid. I like ya. Here's yer new phone. Heh, I think I can afford some better quality hookers with this kinda cash. Only thing that would kill this day if Vinnie were to somehow show up at your restaurant and take me out. But that'd be too much of a coincidence, yeah?"
    Well you got your new phone, and two customers for your joint. Why don'tcha try givin' that phone a call?

Contact List:
    Vivian
    Kal
    Vahn
    Ivan
    Tiri
    Isabella
    Sheena
    Hazel
    Reed
    William
    Madeline

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 am

Call up Reed.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 am

Riley:

You fire up the Seape app to contact your brother for old time's sake.

Unlocked Character Profile: Reed
    Spoiler:

Your brother shortly picks up the call and sounds like his usual gruff self. "This is Reed Corona. Please state your business."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 am

"I'm here to play annoy the shit out of you with my sax. Because it's the bees knees. Just wanted to say I don't see my brother enough. We do need to hang out eventually. I'll even leave the sax at home."
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 am

Riley:

There is a slight pause as he retorts. "That infernal noise... I don't know if I can trust you enough not to even let me behold the sight of that screech-maker. I should even scold you for using my business line, however you do raise a valid point. Perhaps I'll stop by the old pasta restaurant if you've managed to keep it from going bankrupt after work."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:12 pm

*Cue wtf face*

"As tempting as that is.... How about a phone instead? Got any phones?"
    L
    L
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Vahn:
    The saleman's expression turns into one of disappointment. "A phone? Bro, I'm trying to sell you a fuckin' match made in heaven with this fax machine... and you want a phone? The hell is wrong with you. Fine, yeah, I got a phone. You want this shit? 'Cause I know you a fax machine kinda guy. Don't deny your inner self, man."

>
    Qualna
    Qualna
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next