Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince Nightmare Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince Sb10 Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince 21o6g49

Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince

+2
buckthefuffalo
Qualna
6 posters

Go down

Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince Empty Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince

Post by Qualna Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

A story suggested by Buck.

"It's so bad, it's good." ~New York Times

Prologue - Unrest in the House of Cherry
Spoiler:

A long time ago there was a magical world known as Kraftfoods, a world that was plagued with war. The feared Alpaca Prince and his army had laid siege to the towns belonging to the Kool-Aid tribes, and eventually wiped nearly all the Kool-Aid into extinction. Hope was nearly lost as only a single Kool-Aid family remained... the House of Cherry. The story begins with the father of the household talking with his son.

"Cherrino," he said to him. "I believe we are safe here. The knights from the Alpacia Kingdom will not find us here." But the young Cherrino was rather distraught. "Father. We shouldn't have to live like this. I wish to fight, fight for the memory of our people." His father was outraged and slammed his glass, cherry liquid filled fists into the wooden table. "IMPOSSIBRU!" He shouted. "DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BROTHER?! HAVE YOU NO DISCIPRINE?! THE WAR AGAINST THE ALPACA CANNOT BE WON." Cherrino shook his head and retorted. "I won't hide anymore, father! I will win this war, and I will win it alone if I have to!"
"If you leave now, know the whole world will be against you."
"It always was, father."

Last edited by Qualna on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince Empty Re: Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 am

You.... you're actually doing it.

I'm proud of you.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince Empty Re: Legend Of The Lost Kool-Aid Flavor Ft. Alpaca Prince

Post by Lynjabear Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 pm

You are actually doing that? I admire your courage and assurance in your masculinity.

Take the alpaca out, please...
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Lynjabear wrote:Take the alpaca out, please...

Don't listen to her, the alpaca is great and can stay.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:

Don't listen to her, the alpaca is great and can stay.
I don't know buck, some people have gone a little overboard with the whole Alpaca thing.

I mean some people have even added Alpacas to their signature, like really? Come on guys...
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

A short prologue has been added. I'll update the story whenever I feel like it.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:31 am

5/5 story so far I cried
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 am

Pure epic lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:48 am

LOL.

That was wicked funny. What is the father's accent?

I can actually hear the music for the first time Very Happy
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:5/5 story so far I cried

This gives me the strange desire to kill myself with something dull and rusty...
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:37 pm

You'd better not let this die Qualna.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm going to die before this does...
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down