Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

+9
Bambii
Evan
L
Zai
Lynjabear
Frashu
Danye West
buckthefuffalo
Awakening
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Evan Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm going with Lyn and Zai, for previously stated reasons.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 10 friendship edition

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am

Holy cow, no love for the birthday girl. Zai and EvilOreo.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:35 am

I vote for zai and lyn

Last edited by Aizen on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 am

Awake just kill them all three lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 am

After looking closer into it, I'm gonna have to say, Lyn and Zai.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Before everyone jumps on the Evanwagon and kills me off, I'd like to say that I've been in Ogunquit for the past while,since before the PMs were sent, meaning I couldn't have picked a "victim" before the 22nd unless I had picked one and sent it to the Gamemaster before the PMs were sent, which is impossible as no one knows the roles before the game even starts.

Just a warning.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Happy birthday Lyn. I decided to change my vote.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

I had an argument, as well as things to back it up. But don't break the 4th Wall. That ain't cool :/
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Er....what 4th wall? lol

I also had things to back up my vote for Lyn. but I guess I can change it too, in light of new evidence. :3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 am

The 4th Wall is doing what Lyn did, essentially using something not included in the game to give evidence otherwise that essentially ruins the game because it's not within the actual game, but brought in from the outside.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:49 am

Ah....Well it's fair game anyways. She didn't really have any other way to prove her innocence. Although we, of course, could still say she took too long and GM chose for her....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:00 am

Don't count out the Genetic Mutation to not count any of it. I think I keep a good record of who's opened up their PMs and by when. My policy is to choose a random victim if the wolf in question never chooses after 24 hours. and I'll say it in bold: Both victims of Round 1 were chosen by the wolves.

That being said, time for another chapter of this bittersweet tragedy.

Chapter 2: Birthday Wish

Lynjabear and Zai found themselves handcuffed locked in the shed of the lovely Flower Shop in the Village of Friendship. Lynjabear was crying, and Zai just sat quietly. Both were awaiting their fates that was decided by the rest of the Villagers.

Yes, their kind friends had decided to kill them. That was the truth of things. The Village wasn't going to treat it as murder though. In fact, the Village claimed that it was in the best interest of all the friends in the Village. And so they would be hanged in front of all their friends.

Lynjabear cried trying to recall her day before being put into this position. She remembered that just a few days ago, it was her birthday. She was so happy that she had a day for herself, but in the end became shared with Luck's birthday. At first she didn't think it was fair, but then she liked the idea of having one of her friends sharing her special moment.

So when she found the dismembered body of Bambii, she realized that this birthday wouldn't turn out to be a good one after all. After the boys found buckthefuffalo's body in the boy's washroom and finding their heads on the birthday cake she was going to enjoy with everyone, she realized that the friendships she made in the Village meant nothing.

They blamed her. She wondered why all her good friends suddenly turned on her.
She began crying.

"Why... Just because I knew my way around the whole place... I set up the decorations so everyone would be impressed... I don't... Understand." she kept at it.

Zai, who was handcuffed at the opposing side of the shed, tried comforting her.
"Hey, I slipped on... You know... And I got it all over my clothes I wore specifically for the party... I was the one who found buckthefuffalo's body too. We both don't deserve this." he tried cheering Lynjabear up.

"I never even got to blow out the candles..." Lynjabear said sadly one more time. The presents that everyone got her didn't matter anymore. The sense of friendship didn't matter anymore. She wanted to blow out those candles more than ever now. She wanted her birthday wish right now.

She wanted revenge.

"What if I had a candle with me? What would you wish for?" Zai asked her. Maybe he wanted to comfort her until the morning. The morning was was when everything would end, anyway.

Lynjabear took a while to gather her words to form a wish to bring revenge. Revenge on the person who was responsible for all of this.

Zai started to take off his shoes with his feet. Eventually he retrieved a lighter... And a birthday candle. He used his feet to bring it close to his handcuffed hands. He managed to do everything in his power to light the candle. And succeeded. Lynjabear wondered what he was doing with the materials in the first place. She smiled a bit, thinking that it might have been there just for her.

"Here, I can't really give this to you to blow out, so let me do the honors before the morning. Now, say your wish out loud. I want to hear it before... The end." in the formally dark shed, Zai held out the candle, illuminating the vast night. Not even the moon could compare the warmth of it. Lyn held out her breath.

"I wish to know who ruined my birthday. And let them die." she spoke softly. The soft light of the candle was something she didn't want to blow out just yet.

Zai smiled.

"I don't get why they accused you, actually. Just because you knew your way around, you were expected to."

Lyn nodded slowly. It was true. She and Luck planned the whole party from start to finish. Of course, it never finished. Not the way she wanted it to. She knew every nook and cranny of the housing, but she didn't murder anyone.

Then she realized it. She wondered why this had taken her so long.

"... You knew the way to the gentlemen's washroom. I was leading you guys, but you decided to keep walking ahead.

Zai's smile changed. Not to a shocked frown, or the innocent's baffled expression.

His smile sharpned into a bunch of sharp knives.

"I guess there's part of your wish, Lynjabear. But there's another person who helped ruin everything in this friendly village. I didn't fall on my own mess. I had my victim taken straight to the men's washroom. You were right, there was no reason for me to know where it was." Zai started chuckling.

Then it grew to a howling laugh that contrasted the serene light of the candle he was still holding.

"You..." Lynjabear could all but say. "I'll tell everyone. I'll clear my name... I'll let everyone know who you were!" she yelled, valiently.

She hoped Zai realized his mistake and would stop smiling.

Instead his eyes closed, but the smile stayed.

"I would have brought this anyway. The candle was just for you, though." Zai said, referring to the lighter.

Lyn was puzzled, but it dawned upon her. The night was starting to end, with the sun just below the horizon.

Zai grinned one last time, and dropped the candle into the flammable wood of the shed.

Two people were found along the burnt remains of the flower shed. And the remaining Villagers never realized that Lynjabear had only had half of her wish granted.

Chapter 2 END

Remaining Wolf has 24 hours to PM next victim.

Remaining Villagers:
Aizen
Flash
L
EvilOreo
Evan
Luck

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 am

I think EvilOreo is the other killer. In light that Zai killed Buck and hid him in the mens room, a theory I have that one killer is a boy and the other a girl still stands. The only other girl is EvilOreo....

Also she is the one who helped Zai up when he slipped, while other people helped everyone else up.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 am

Zai was an easy guess, however, Lynjabear being the second victim would make the killing far too obvious. If the wolves really intended to make both of them easy scapegoats, then they're missing the point of being hidden.

Yeah thinking too narrow really costs you.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 am

I was right though, about me being away on the trip... D:
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 am

The funny thing is that ... i killed buck lolz no way i'd be that stupid to kill bambii... like really ... the other wolf screwed me so hard

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 pm

It's OREO ! I can see it now, but I have to vote for her, even if she is one of my closest friends ;_; oh well anything for the village to win.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

See, I voted Zai and EvilOreo...I'm not dumb D:

But I'm not sure about Oreo, just guessing.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Lynjabear wrote:I was right though, about me being away on the trip... D:

Yes, but as Evan said earlier, it kind of ruins everything when you bring up things outside the game to show you're not a wolf. It would be no different than if I posted a screenshot of the PM I got from Awake saying I was a villager.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Lyn's explanation is not valid, since I started the round when all people have gotten on at least once. This is to invalidate any time "alibis". A secondary counter is to select a victim after the 24 hours are up.

On the otherhand, posting a screenshot of the role you were given is completely against the rules and will result in your exit.

That's all that's going to be said on the topic. The rest of the posts here better be actually relevant to the game, please.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 pm

I'll post something relevant when YOU post something relevant, Awake. :3

You should know what that means. ;D
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Chapter 3: Cloudy Skies

The Village woke up to find the charred remains of Zai and Lynjabear in the morning inside the mess which used to be the flower shop's shed. It was a sorrily thing to do. After all, the village had worked hard to make the shed together. The remaining boys of the village worked to clear up the area, removing the burnt wood, materials, and finally the... remains of Zai and Lynjabear.

EvilOreo remembered to bring plenty of refreshments and snacks to the rest of the group.

The whole day was spent cleaning up, yet no one complained. In the back of their minds, they truly believed for Zai and Lynjabear to be the culprits of buckthefuffalo and Bambii's killings. They hoped to never have to even think of hanging one of their friends again. Everyone was secretly thankful of the fire. Hanging someone would be too much of an emotional weigh. One that would destroy the name of Friendship.

The talks about hanging who they believed to be the ones who committed the crimes started off from a suggestion. More of an impulsed thought that was said out loud. On that same impulse, everyone began discussing this to be the best way to save their Village.

So the remorse came after the relief that the accused had died.

A few days passed after the shed incident. Then a few more days after that. Eventually a few weeks passed, and before everyone knew it, it had now been three months since the original killings.

"Do you think the killers were really Zai and Lyn?"

"I'm not sure, but... it's been really peaceful lately."

The talk between the Villagers continued. The village slowly got out of its depressed state and began planning.

They wanted another party.

EvilOreo had decided to throw the party at her house this time. It wasn't anything fancy, like Lynjabear tried to do for hers and Luck's party. It would be a little special this time, though. It was just a small cottage by the sea.

It was going to be a costume party. Everyone was going to dress up, and they were going to finally shake loose. They were going to party for buckthebuffalo and Bambii too. The murderers were dead in their eyes.

EvilOreo had set the party to start at seven on the dot. She had dressed up a black cat. She dressed up because they looked pretty. Not knowing that they were a sign of bad luck. Just to start off, it looked like it was going to rain. It was really cloudy.

She finally heard knocking on the door. It was only six. Why would anyone come by so early?" She wondered. But it'd be rude to turn them down and not answer. What kind of friend would do that?

She opened it. A sharp pain was inserted through her stomach. Then another one to the thigh. A third one to piece her chest. The final one was aimed at her head. Four stakes were driven.

And her life ended just like that. She couldn't even tell who it was who ended her existence. Whoever it was, she didn't want to be friends with them anymore, she knew.

The five remaining Villagers finally came to the house. Precisely at seven. They were all getting pumped to have another party that they used to all love.

Aizen was dressed up as a cowboy. Flash dressed up as pirate. Luck dressed up as a superhero. Evan dressed up as an astronaut as L dressed up as a detective.

"Why are you dressed up as a detective, L?" Aizen asked him.

"It's not like a crime is going to happen." Evan nodded.

"You wouldn't even be able to figure it out." Flash continued.

"Don't worry guys, I'm a superhero!" Luck shouted.

L just laughed with his friends. Everyone started laughing until Luck decided to ring to the doorbell to EvilOreo's house. They waited the normal time it took for someone to answer.

No one did, though.

The boys called out EvilOreo's name out multiple times, with no answer.

"Do you... think something's happened?" L asked, scared.

"Let's open the door." Evan instructed.

Luck nodded and turned the doorknob, which was not locked. The were expecting the worst, and they got it.

They could tell that the pile of meat in the center of the living room was EvilOreo. It was disgusting sight to behold.

The meat juice that one would find at the butcher's was all around the room. The shock was less this time. Even after three months, everyone was already toughened from the first incident. And the fears that both wolves were not taken down became a reality.

They found a note at the end of the red path. Just like last time, the note was written on the wall.

"ZAI WAS A WOLF AND LYNJABEAR WASN'T-"

There was another streak of red that followed the "T" in the note that ran around the house. It wound up at a broken window. Everyone could see what the line was supposed to be pointing at.

They were all looking out the window facing the beach and ocean.

The sand, the waves, the tides, the air... It was all obvious.

Or was it? Paranoia started to return.

It began to rain for a whole week.

Chapter 3 END

Remaining Villagers:

Aizen
Flash
Evan
Luck
L

Last edited by Awakening on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am

There was another streak of red that followed the "T" in the note that ran around the house. It wound up at a broken window. Everyone could see what the line was supposed to be pointing at.

My suspect list is Luck, Evan and Aizen. Luck because of the thing about the black cat being bad luck and such, and the bad luck of it getting cloudy and raining. But I don't really think that's enough to seal him as the wolf....

There's a few things in this story that could point to Evan, but the paragraph above has something that just seems to point strongly to Aizen.... Clearly there is some kind of important clue in this paragraph, so if someone can find who it points to, it would overrule any clues pointing to anyone else. Now I'll say why I think it points to Aizen. I'll post it again, first.

The killer may have walked along the wall, smearing blood. Then broke the window and jumped out. What other reason could the killer have for breaking the window? Then they would proceed to swim in the water, either to escape or to wash the blood off. Who here is a good swimmer? Who here swims in school? If I recall, it is Aizen.

My current theory is that Aizen is the wolf.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 am

Currently on my phone, so not going to massively elaborate on my theory.

Reshiram put up a massive push against Oreo as the wolf. Perhaps that could have been a cover for his own crimes. The broken window could perhaps represent the twos relationship, which from what I remember was rather rocky, similar to waves at the sea? And loldetective.

My other guess would have to be Luck. Oreo was pegged four times, one to represent each letter of Luck's name. In addition, the placement of the stakes/knives/whatever was in the rough shape of an L, assuming they were in a vaguely strait path. And, this one is a bit more foggy, Lucks relationship with Oreo was not the greatest either. Memory's a tad foggy, so you'll have to excuse me if that is wrong.

And there's my analysis for 2 potential candidates.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 am

Evan, thinking about it, you're right. The stakes DO form an L.... Also the detective thing is....well it's obviously....um....you know....It's a pun off my name lol....You had a costume pun too, so did Flash.

And finally, the thing with the rocky waves could apply to Luck more than me, since I barely even know Oreo....And Luck apparently does. Also we haven't really been arguing....Or really talking because I hardly see her on the chat lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next