Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION

+6
Lynjabear
Evan
L
Awakening
Zai
Frashu
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION

Post by L Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 pm

My final words are that Awakening is the wolf....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt Game 8 - SUPER FLASH EDITION

Post by Awakening Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

This wolf is... either suffering from an inferiority complex to Reshiram: Believing them self that the only way to 1-up Reshiram was to kill him. On the flip side, this may as well be a prideful individual who wants to show superiority over their victims. 2 slashes to write their message though. On his face.

How could one write that whole message with just two slashes?

Cursive.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Changing my vote to Awake.
Based on the reasons Luc gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Next round 3 bodies will be found and 2 will be murdered. If you do not cooperate.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Thu May 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Let me note the villagers have the decision to hang 1 or 2 people. I'll regulate this exception. As of now you can hang up to 2.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri May 25, 2012 11:03 am

I think its awake also for two reasons i don't know if they were said.

A couple of days ago Awake said if he was a wolf he would kill resh first. At first i thought it was a joke, but then he said it twice again later on in the day? That kind of seems odd to me.

Not to mention the "your skills are inferior part"
Awake is really skillful in Doubt but resh not so much.... that kind of makes sense to me

Also my second vote will go to Evan... because Evan doesn't like Resh and Evan hasn't been a wolf for a long time. And most of the times that Evan is a wolf .... Resh does have a tenacity of dying first .... Just saying....

But what do i know.... I'm really just guessing because i can't really make anything out of the clues i was given

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

But isn't that contradicting? If I were skilled as you said, would I really try announce myself as wolf? Even more, would I really try to risk saying my victim out loud?

If I am hanged, I shall curse thee village with incompetance.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I vote for Awakening and Aizen. Awake because he revenged resh by killing him, after me and resh were coming up with theories of how Awake could be the wolf. And as you see, up there he made a pretty convincing post, and usually if he were a villager he would only write, yeah sure im a wolf, or something funny like that. But in order to defend his identity, he wrote a pretty convincing reply. BUT HE IS THE WOLF. Aizen because on this site, he is seen as a very good battler, and his "skills" are better than most of ours, hence why he said "your skills are inferior" when resh was killed, and flash has a tendency of helping us out when aizen is the wolf, it seems pretty likely that Aizen is the wolf
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 1:57 pm

The funny part was when I'm actually revealed to have profiled the wolves.

Heil Awake who died for your sins
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

....I'm not sure if Awake is the wolf, but I think you all should look at Evan more. Oh and Flash enjoys telling everyone how inferior their skills are....Maybe he is the wolf o.0. I mean GM IS a person too, right?

Oh and Zai I'm not bad at doubt, and I have been doing a good job of surviving. Though I was absolutely horrible at it when I started.(I knew Flash was the wolf(I'm gonna use that against you guys for ever lol)).
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm voting for Awake and Evan based on the reasons you guys provided.
And Aizen doesn't brag about his skills anymore, so I don't think he's the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 5:10 pm

I'll be voting for Lyn and Evan.

And Awake died for your sins.

Last edited by Awakening on Fri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri May 25, 2012 5:11 pm

So, first off, let me state that I am not the wolf. Second off, I was wolf last game Zai. I just died because of a bad hint. *looks at Aizen*

Third, since when am I so obvious about who I kill? Killing Reshiram first is way to predictable for my tastes. Every game you guys think it's me, and then I die and you realize it's not, because I don't have a god damn wolf tag on me.

Voting for Awake btw, even though I'm pretty sure it's not him.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Taking hints and interpreting them is tough, Evan. You're gonna have to help he village out figure out who it was. So if you find the interpretations lousy, then please give us what you think.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Fri May 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Voting shall end in 3 hours.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Just to let you guys know, the wolf is not Awake or Evan.

It's someone who dislikes me and is not good at this game.

Though it does seem like Awake and Evan would be the most obvious choices, I just thought 'since when is Doubt obvious at all, ever?' so yeah, pretty sure the wolf is not them.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Awake and Evan died for your sins.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri May 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh and I think it is safe to assume Aizen is not the wolf either.

You guys should really change your votes to someone less skilled at the game. Or don't trust Resh. Either one.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Fri May 25, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm thinking more on the lines of Zai's thinking as Awake is really good in Doubt.

And in my defense me and flash are more competitive and we tend not to help out each other in these kinds of games. So I'm thinking one of the wolves is Awake.

i'll vote for evan and awake

Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm

The village has to coooooperaaaaate~

NO KILL EACH OTHER
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 pm

There is something about the first post that is off.

Look at the names in the Players' list. They are different than they were before.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Evan is the wolf.
Changing my vote to evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Fri May 25, 2012 8:42 pm

The hangings are begun, and here are the results:

There shall only be blood.

Evan, a villager, was hanged.

And also, Awakening, another innocent villager was hanged.

The wolves may send in their next victims. (Note victim"S")
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Now. Every time you do this I'm not helping.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Died for you sins.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next