Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  5402057060_8f64daaa27_o NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  Nightmare NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  Sb10 NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  21o6g49

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

+5
L
WINTERFRESH
Safiliwen
Awakening
Zai
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  Empty NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

Post by Zai Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now in this village... are you innocent or guilty? - Game Master

Nightmare Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Village of Nightmare.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager, the Angel, or a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose one and only one victim per round. But as there may only be up to two wolves, you may end up with up to three different killings per round.

As a Angel you will guess to which one of the villagers you want to save. You may
vote for yourself. You can get voted off by the villagers if they suspect you to be a wolf. And if a wolf try and attack you, you will get eliminated.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf/Wolves are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village.

[Game Sign-Ups]

Players:
Awakening
Safiwilen
Aizen
Leo
Reshiram
Winterfresh
Camelsue
Masterdudex5
Evan

Good Luck[strike]

Last edited by Zai on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  Empty Re: NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

Post by Awakening Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Yallo you call?
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!  Empty Re: NIGHTMARE DOUBT [MURDER MYSTERY IS] GAME 4!

Post by Safiliwen Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Yup yup I'm in.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Eh, I guess I'm in
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

If bidoof (safi) over that is in so am i. (inb4 no one gets mystery dungeon joke)
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm in breh.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterDudex5 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Sir, I am in.

Gogogogogogogogo.
MasterDudex5
MasterDudex5
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm in this bruh
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 am

Wow, I have an even worse chance in this round than I did in the other rounds.... XD I wont mention everything I have done but.... I get the feeling I'm dead....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Let me in this shizz~

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm

I'll join Very Happy
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Wolves have 24 hours to pm me and pick who they want to murder.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

In the middle of the night, Leo a villager, was walking home from a night of partying and fun with the village queers.Then suddenly, a wolf comes out and cuts his head off with it's ginormous claws. Another villager got lost on the way home after a fiery night with friends. A wolf came out and attempted to rip his limbs off BUT the mystic angel arrived and saved him. The wolf ended up running away.

Last edited by Zai on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Villagers may start voting

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I might not have a direct vote yet, but I can share some things that are running across my mind.

Resh is not the wolf.
This can be concluded from the fact that Resh is the easiest target of the game. In fact he is always killed first round in all games he has joined. (It may just be two games, and in one he was the wolf, but was hanged regardless, and killed first round)
From that, it can be safe to assume that Resh was the designated other kill. Therefore, he is not a wolf.

Now the second part that plays along with this is more interesting.

There's a player here that has wanted to kill Resh. And there's a player here who has saved Resh.

Coincidence? Maybe... But I believe that this person has thorough knowledge of the game, knowing the social standings of the past players, Resh specifically. Now this is the tougher part; Both the Angel and Wolf have the same profile of knowledgeable players that have played a past game, perhaps of even being a GM. This makes them harder to distinguish, and even if we logically get to one person being this subject, it'll be right down gambling to figure out if they were the Angel or the Wolf.

...Still nothing on the Wolf that killed Leo, unfortunately.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm

i think safi is a wolf. we know that the thing about giant claws is a hint (because zai forgot to add hints and that wasnt there before he added anything). maybe it means the wolf had power, like admin power on the site. I say safi.

or since i think we all agree i was saved, and its clear the wolf didnt like me, and safi probably doesnt like me for last round, it might be him who attacked me.

I say safi is one of the wolves.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Villagers have till tomarrow @ 5 o clock est time to vote

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain that 'fiery night' was not in there the first time. Perhaps this is a hint at somebody with a fiery personality? I think I'll be going with Safi and...Camel.
[EDIT] - This post wasn't super long because a certain SOMEBODY *looks at Zai* didn't give me much to profile off of. ):

Last edited by Evan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 am

a fiery night? well to me that just means someone with a fiery rage at me, so I stay with the choice of safi.

so yeah Evan i guess the fiery night thing is a hint of some kind, but im not a wolf. seems like you just picked me randomly because you dont like me, so i guess theres not much use in talking to you XD

Last edited by Reshiram on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 am

Well if we're going by firey personality I'd have to say it would be Evan and Aizen, as Aizen has once been head Admin of the site the claws referance may be refering to that instead of say holding current power within the site.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 am

ok yeah i guess evan would fit my description as well.... i was actually thinking aizen too, but for more along the lines of common jokes about him =3.

Well i think aizen and.... hmmm.... maybe we can talk, safi.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I vote for Camel and... I wish I could tell who the second wolf is...

So I'll make my amends in before 2 hours of the closing vote time.

Voting for Camel and Saf.

Last edited by Awakening on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

OR it could refer to the current power now. So I'm going to vote for Safi and Resh
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelsue Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Awake ( cause you voted for me :'c ) aaand mmmm Saf bounce
Camelsue
Camelsue
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next