Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) Nightmare Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) Sb10 Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) 21o6g49

Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only)

+2
Awakening
WINTERFRESH
6 posters

Go down

Do you want Co-Gym leaders?

Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) I_vote_lcap60%Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) I_vote_lcap40%Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) Empty Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only)

Post by WINTERFRESH Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

Was there ever a final decision with Co-Gym leaders?
I wouldn't mind having one :3
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) Empty Re: Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only)

Post by Awakening Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:32 am

By Co-Gym Leaders...

There would be a choice for this right?
On the other hand... I don't see much of a benefit for them. Eventually, they'll just be a stronger and weaker Leader, and most people will go face the weaker one.

Of course, I'm just speculating, but I'd like to just see some other thoughts before casting my final vote.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only) Empty Re: Co-Gym leaders, Final decision/Poll (Gym Leaders only)

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 am

Awakening wrote:By Co-Gym Leaders...

There would be a choice for this right?
On the other hand... I don't see much of a benefit for them. Eventually, they'll just be a stronger and weaker Leader, and most people will go face the weaker one.

Of course, I'm just speculating, but I'd like to just see some other thoughts before casting my final vote.

You have a point there. On the other hand, it could mean that members never have anyone to face for their badge. I know that that was a huge problem back when we originally revamped the gyms. So to alleviate both problems, why not just have the co-gym leader approved by one or more higher powers (such as very skilled battlers) in order to become a part of the gym? If the person isn't good enough, they don't make it. If this results in some gyms not having a co-gym leader, that's not really a problem since we'll still at least have the one leader.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieon Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 am

No,i beileve we should have gym trainers since alot of people want a certain type of gym and only one person can be the gym leader. with co-gym leaders there is a problem with authority abd of course everyone will go for the weaker one. but with gym trainers they fight the challenger first and if the challenger wins then they face the gym leader as many times as they wish it will prepare the challenger for the real gym leader and what too expect and alot of people will be happier to be included in the gym too and they'll get to help defend the badge

Arieon
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Arieon wrote:No,i beileve we should have gym trainers since alot of people want a certain type of gym and only one person can be the gym leader. with co-gym leaders there is a problem with authority abd of course everyone will go for the weaker one. but with gym trainers they fight the challenger first and if the challenger wins then they face the gym leader as many times as they wish it will prepare the challenger for the real gym leader and what too expect and alot of people will be happier to be included in the gym too and they'll get to help defend the badge

Exactly this. I voted yes for co-gym leaders, but this seems like an even better idea.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Okay let me clarify. Co-Gym leaders are sort of like apprentices, but if the leader is gone and the leader leaves him/her in charge, then they may challenge them.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 am

Well I mean as long as we do it by Bucks way, there really isn't an issue. Cuz if the Leader themselves tests the "apprenctice" or w/e you want to call it there really shouldn't be that much of an issue in skill difference. And therefor doesn't really make all the difference in who people challenge for the badge.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down