Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Mostly UU and under EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Mostly UU and under EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Mostly UU and under EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Mostly UU and under EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Mostly UU and under EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Mostly UU and under EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Mostly UU and under EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Mostly UU and under EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Mostly UU and under EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Mostly UU and under 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Mostly UU and under Nightmare Mostly UU and under Sb10 Mostly UU and under 21o6g49

Mostly UU and under

2 posters

Go down

Mostly UU and under Empty Mostly UU and under

Post by Jamie Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:47 am

Mostly UU and under 146Moltres @ Leftovers
Ability:Pressure(Flame Body when it comes out)
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.Attack
Nature: Timid
-Roost
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Air Slash
This is just to spread around Toxic and has Roost for SR on the field. This is not my lead its just the first poke i put down. And it has Flamethrower and Air Slash as stabs, which work well aganist Ferrothorn, Conkeldurr, Heracross and Yanmega. Thoses were the poke that were killed from my stab moves the most.

Mostly UU and under 141Kabutops @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Water Fall
-Aqua Jet
-Stone Edge
The idea of this poke is use the Swords Dance as they attack me while Weak Armor boosts my speed, then Water Fall and Stone Edge as my main stabs, and Aqua Jet for Scizors and Infernapes with Bullet Punch and Mach Punch. This is my lead.

Mostly UU and under 302Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Sp.Defence, 4 Defence/128 Defence, 128 Sp.Defence/ 252 Defence, 4 Sp.Defence(Tell me which lay out i should have)
Nature: Impish/Careful/Bold/Calm(Which ever sounds cooler)
-Will-O-Wisp
-Confuse Ray
-Taunt
-Recover
Just to stop people DD on me and setting up on me with Taunt or Will-O-Wisp depending on how they they are setting up on me. So there is alot im not sure on what to have on this guys so i need the most help with him.

Mostly UU and under 232Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Defence, 4 Attack
Nature: Impish
-Stealth Rock
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
This set is to help Moltres and get my rocks up, In the sense that after ive got mine up i can blow theres away. Plus i love using Donphan, takes 3 Powerwhips from Ferrothorn then dies, lol.

Mostly UU and under 598Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet/Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Ev's: 252 HP, 128 Defence, 128 Sp.Defence
Nature: Sassy
-Leech Seed
-Gyro Ball
-Protect
-Power Whip/Spikes/Stealth Rocks
Not sure weather to have two Stealth Rockers or have Power Whip or Spikes for more entry hazards. On PO im currently using Spikes and i find it useful but im conserned that if the blow away my Rocks I wont have another Rocker. But i dunno.

Mostly UU and under 31Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Ev's: 252 Sp.Attack, 252 HP/252 Speed, 4 HP/4 Speed
Nature: Modest
-Earthpower
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Flamethrower
Has perfect coverage and can take hits pretty well with max HP and will have Leech Seed support from Ferrothorn to recover, Gyarados, Dragonite, Salamence, Altaria, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Forretress and Magnezone are all x4 weak to one of its moves, all of them are pretty commonly used except Altaria, its just i met a few on PO.

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Mostly UU and under Empty Re: Mostly UU and under

Post by Lynjabear Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Jamie. I tried out your team on PO, and made a few edits. The Moltres was changed to a Zapdos, as a Zapdos is still UU, and because of the amount of rain teams I faced. Also, the Stealth Rock weakness was a major problem, and bulky pokemon don't like losing half of their health switching in. I'm not sure about you, but I haven't been seeing too many yanmega and heracross so far, and out of 20 or so battles, I saw one heracross, which was actually beaten by a smash pass Nido.

The Kabutops was taken out, as it tries to sweep far to early in the game and is quckly shut down by ferrothorn, which is absolutely everywhere. I replaced him with a scarfed chandelure, which has AMAZING synergy with ferrothorn.

The Donphan stayed pretty much static, but I changed the leftovers to a Lum berry because of all the sleep inducers and made Donphan the lead.

The Ferro stayed pretty much the same as well, but I changed protect to spikes and put on power whip.

I replaced Nidoqueen with Scarfed Ditto because I noticed this team was getting wrecked by fast set-up sweepers and fast sweepers, especially venusaur in the sun and other boosters. Also because no phaze and baton pass chains. I didn't have enough time to try out toxic spikes, but Tspikes would work AMAZINGLY with sableye. Try Tspikes out on your own, problem being that I saw a lot of tentacruel.

The Sableye stayed almost the same, but I changed confuse ray to Sub to aid prediction and to will-o-wisp stall. The EVs I used were 252/200SpD/54Def because of the priority will-o-wisp and to prevent physical pokemon that did 27% damage with 0 Def EVs from breaking substitute, such as EQ on burned adamant Haxy.

EDIT - I put in Milotic because Ditto + Chandy is illegal because of DW and banning of Chandy in DW OU, so I put in milotic instead.

All changes in a bag - (import file)

Changes in bold
Spoiler:

Me against some random guy on PO -

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Glow-vs-Lynjabear--2011-10-28
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: