Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Ru team (the first) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Ru team (the first) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Ru team (the first) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Ru team (the first) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Ru team (the first) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Ru team (the first) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Ru team (the first) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Ru team (the first) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Ru team (the first) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Ru team (the first) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Ru team (the first) Nightmare Ru team (the first) Sb10 Ru team (the first) 21o6g49

Ru team (the first)

2 posters

Go down

Ru team (the first) Empty Ru team (the first)

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am

This is my first RU team so i don't really know much about it.

Ru team (the first) 65Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Ev's: 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Nature: Timid
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power[Fire]
This is going to be my main sweeper. I could have has SubKazam, but this can almost OHKO everything. It can do 75% to Mandibuzz with Focus Blast. And I don't think anything resists all of its moves so yeah, the HP[Fire] is for Ferrothorns or Ferroseeds because i don't wanna miss Focus Blast. As i plan to use this team in other tiers, like OU.

Ru team (the first) 36Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Ev's: 252 HP, 128 Defence, 128 Sp.Defence
Nature: Bold
-Soft Boiled
-Cosmic Power
-Ice Beam
-Charge Beam
This Clefable set swep Flash's OU team once so yeah, it has Cosmic Power to boost Defences and Charge Beam to boost its Sp.Attack. And it has the BoltBeam combo so its pretty good, After +6 in Sp.Attack i think it could OHKO a Magnezone.

Ru team (the first) 106Hitmonlee @ Normal Gem
Ability: Unburden
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.Defence
Nature: Adamant
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Blaze Kick
This is a pretty good sweeper, It swept Chronoducks whole team once but the second time he knew what it would do so he could counter it more easily, But its works well over all.

Ru team (the first) 567Archeops @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defeatist
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defence
Nature: Adamant
-U-turn
-Earthquke
-Rock Slide/Stone Edge
-
Crunch/Dragon Claw
Its ability lets it down but its more of a revenge killer, U-turn its to scout and with 4 Ev's in Defence it can come in on SR twice and still have over Half health. 140 Base attack which is really good, If it wasn't for his ability then he would be so much better.

Ru team (the first) 326Grumpig @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Sp.Defence, 4 Defence
Nature: Calm
-ThunderWave
-Confuseray
-Psychic/Extrasensory
-Focus Blast
This is one of my 2 walls so far. It can be really annoying, Im not sure weather to have Extrasensory and try for that extra 10% to flinch on top of ParaFusion or weather to have just more power with psychic.

Ru team (the first) 109Kofing @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Defence, 4 Sp.Attack
Nature: Bold
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
A wall with only a weakness to psychic, but my other walls cover that. Not many things in RU have Guts so Will-o-Wisp can annoy them alot. Comment on all the things like which move over which and stuff like that. I dunno how good this is to Ru standards but you can tell me.

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Ru team (the first) Empty Re: Ru team (the first)

Post by Lynjabear Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

1. Alakazam is RU? I thought it would be UU at least...

either way, is it your lead, or is it a main sweeper? I don't suggest it in OU as a lead because of all the shell smash cloysters and whatnot. This loses to all focus sash leads (because of its fraility) and all leads that are faster than it, though alakazam is very fast.

2. I love the clefable. Very Happy

3. Lol, I posted a set that was EXACTLY like this one in custom sets many months ago. I love the set, but where is fake out? It can't activate unburden without losing its normal gem, and you have no normal move (fake out).

4. I like the revenge-killing idea, and I'd suggest stone edge over rock slide because of the massive power difference. Stone Edge gets a few key KOs. I'd actually suggest naughty instead of adamant and HP ice, because of Gligar in RU and Gliscor in OU. Dragon claw only really hits Lati@s and hax in standards, and has no use in RU. Crunch doesn't really hit anything worth mention that isn't KO'd in the same amount that stone edge doesn't.

5. I love grumpig Very Happy. Definetely do NOT use extrasensory, the 10% is not worth it. Psycho shock in another option you could use as well. It actually won't do much anyways, and could be taken out for a support move, as most taunters in RU are dark type anyways. I think that focus blast is really too weak with no EV investment and only base 90 special attack, so another move, such as Whirlwind or Heal Bell, as you have no cleric. Reflect is another option you could use.

6. I like the novelty in using this guy instead of Weexing, but I thing Weezing is better for the job. Although Koffing is more bulky physically with the evolite, it misses the leftovers recovery and has a much worse special attack stat, which is worth mention as both flamethrower and thunderbolt are being used on this set.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 am

Shit yeah i forgot to put Fake Out on. Nevertheless i forgot it but that instead of Blaze kick

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 am

Oh yeah also ill try HP Ice that way even in OU it can take out Salamence and Dnight all that

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down