Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] Nightmare [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] Sb10 [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] 21o6g49

[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER]

+11
Luck
Zai
Anubis
ChronoDuck
Safiliwen
Jamie
L
Awakening
Danye West
griffin★
Eduardo
15 posters

Go down

[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] Empty [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER]

Post by Eduardo Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm

One week has passed, and the Administrator poll has come to an end. Now it’s time for you members to vote once again to decide the other THREE members who are going to be part of the staff, as Moderators.

This poll will work in a very similar way to the last one, with some small differences. This time each member will vote on TWO candidates.

In order to vote, you must write a reply with at least 3 sentences for each candidate you vote on, justifying your vote. But to be able to participate in this poll, you must meet some criteria, listed below:

• Must have been a Member for at least ONE week

• Must have a minimum of FIVE Posts.

• Current staff are eligible to vote as the rest of the criteria-meeting members.

• All candidates for Administrator are running in this poll too, as they are all eligble for this.

Remember this: you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO vote for yourself.

PLEASE READ ALL SUBMISSIONS BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE

Here are the candidates for the Moderation Election:

#1 Aizen

Spoiler:

#2 Awakening

Spoiler:

#3 EpicNinjaBear

Spoiler:

#4 Evan

Spoiler:

#5 Evo

Spoiler:

#6 Flash

Spoiler:

#7 Griffin

Spoiler:

#8 Korasi

Spoiler:

#9 Leo

Spoiler:

#10 Lucario

Spoiler:

#11 Reshiram

Spoiler:

#12 Winterfresh

Spoiler:

This poll will last one week, being closed next Monday. Good luck to all candidates.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] Empty Re: [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER]

Post by griffin★ Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 pm

My first vote goes to WINTERFRESH. Winter is a nice person who's been a mod in the past. I think he'll do a great job ^-^

My second vote goes to Awakening. Awake does a great job as a mod~ He's a great person to talk to and it would be nice seeing him continue doing a great job~

I hate explaining things =w="
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

[Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER] Empty Re: [Election Week II] Moderator Vote [OVER]

Post by Danye West Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

My first vote goes to Awakening. Awake has been a very loyal guy to me and he cares much about this site. He can make very nice Artwork for the site. And he is a very nice guy in general.

My second vote goes to flash. I am voting for him. Because pro.

Last edited by Aizen on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

My first vote goes to Flash, he's been dedicated to the site from the beginning. He's a good person to trust and open up to. He's been a good Admin to all of us and I think he deserves another chance in Moderator.No one will do a better job than he . He will do a great job in Moderator or even better.

My second vote is really hard . But it goes to my good friend EpicNinjaBear. She's good at listening to others and will make a very good Moderator. I believe that she's looked down upon because of her age but I think she'll do a excellent job in Moderator . She's the top poster here at Nightmare forums and makes meaningful posts each time she posts or makes a topic.
There's my two votes. Wish you guys the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

My first Vote for Moderator is going to be for Aizen. I think Aizen is easily approachable when somebody has a problem, and has positively grown since he first attained the position. He's done a great job, and will hold the site to it's best interest.

My second vote (but not my lesser vote) is goin to be for Flash. Flash hold up much of the infrastructure for this site. He keeps ups the site, and makes sure to give us many valuable additions here, like the DTS system. He's quiet, but he always gives us the opinion or answer we need when we request it.

There are many other candidates that I'm sure would do a great job as well, but with the restriction of two votes, Flash and Aizen have earned mine.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 pm

This was a tough choice.... i think everyone in this could do a great job but 4 stood out to me. aizen flash awakening and evan. i have decided to go with................ evan aaandd........ awakening. good luck to everyone running though. now for my reasons.

evan - he is very friendly (usually) and listens to members if somethings wrong (like all the admins do). he will help if someone needs help and can solve problems.... in his own way. he is overall a good admin and i think he can be a good mod.

awakening - well.... hes just nice. hes friends with.... every active member i think. its not like hes gullible though. he can solve problems that a moderator needs to solve, without being too strict. i think evan and awakening would work very well together.

well i guess that wraps up my vote. good luck to everyone running.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:16 am

Ok, im voting for Flash and Aizen. My reasons are as follows...
Flash-He is really responsable for his age and although he is quiet he is always there to break up arguments, like when people are arguing he is always there so quiet like a ninja then, BOOM then ninja pounces and he just stops it like a ninja.
Aizen-Im voting for Aizen because when ever im bored he always goes on LoL and PO with me. He is always there for other people, at some times he is annoying (no offence) but he accutually does stuff with us that other mods and shit don't.

I would like to state that 2 of the posters so far have not made there reasons over 3 lines

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Well hai there, my first vote will be going to Aizen. This is due to a number of things 1. Having already been an Admin before he has good experience in what he's doing and generally for the most part gets on with every member on the site and knows what to look for when trying to move the site forward.

My second goes to Awakening, he's one of the friendliest guys ever and does a great job at looking over the chat when other admins/mods are away, he knows what to look for when picking sides between a plan etc and weighs up both options heavily.

So there you have it =D the choices where pretty damn tough but good luck to everyone else running.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 pm

And next to bat is chrono, with a hat?

ok my two votes have to go to......

Awakening (thats your name right?), because you have dont a good job organising everything and you are really good mod, you know when to laugh and when to stop things from going to far..

Second has to go to..... Le-Luc-aiz-Fla-Ev- GRIFFIN! yes griffin, because i hear you ask? she has experience, she posts alot and what i believe she has shputs, and well it wouldn't hurt might as well try a woman in government
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

First vote Griffin. She has prior mod experience. Since she has come here, she has been quite active. And she is very friendly.

Second Vote (in equal value as Griffin's): Like Griffin, he has prior mod experience. Also, he has been at nightmare for a long time, so naturally he'll be a good mod. Awake is also friendly, but he's stern when it comes to roughhousing.

:3

Last edited by Anubis on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

I vote for
Awake why

He's my man (nohomo). He is calm and relaxed. He is good at solving problems. he helps this site alot.

My second Vote goes to
Griffini

She is smarts. She has experience in this stuff, She is active in ze forum.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm

It's my time to cast my votes now.

I'm voting for Flash and Aizen. I've worked with those two guys and I can say they are perfect to the position of Moderator. They are kind to all members and always listen to them. Also, whenever you need something, small or big, to be done, you can always count on them: they'll do anything to accomplish whatever they think that will be better to the site. Besides that, both of them can work with sinergy, which is required to be part of staff, always trying to come to a middle term, instead of taking extreme decisions that won't do any good. In addition to that, both of them are pretty active in the forums and in the CB: they are online a lot, they are part of gyms or E4, and so on.
Because of those reasons, my votes go to them. I can't think on anyone better.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

My vote goes to Flash because although he's queit, he's wise and knows whats good for the site, he's been helping Nightmare since the beginning and he did so much to help.He also knows how to work the admin panel.My second vote goes to my bro Aizen, he's Flash's brother and they're both pretty much equally awesome at being admin/mod Aizen's been the leader here before so he would have no problem with being a mod and he is very experienced.Those are my two votes.
Luck
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Alright. My vote.
My 1st vote goes to Awake.
He's smart, and a great person to talk to. He is active on the foroum and is a fantastic mod.

2nd vote goes to Griffin.
Not only is she funny, but she also has a lot of experience and deserves the job. She would do a fantastic job.
AbsoulAwaken
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

My votes go to Flash and Awakening.

I chose Flash because he's always approachable, always active, and always ready to help. He's quiet, but that just means he doesn't waste words when he speaks. Whenever I need help, he's always one of the first people I go to. He is extremely loyal to the site, and is always thinking of ways to improve it, adding sections and often posting on the forums.

Awakening is one of the best people for the job as well. He's very relaxed and approachable, always considering both sides before taking part in an argument and friendly to new members as well as old ones. He's usually easy-tempered and calm, but I've seen him break up fights before and he's always used his powers wisely in the time he's been a mod. Also, he earned his position the hard way, slowly working his way up thorough the ranks.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 am

first Vote goes to Aizen because he always been a mod, hes nice and able to listen to other

second vote will go to Awakening because he is among the few that I have never ever seen doing drama

Nyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 am

Warning: I'll close this poll tonight at my time (-3 GMT). If you haven't voted but want to, do it as soon as possible.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Alright, guess it's time I voted for who I want to help myself and Ed make the decisions that will improve this site substantially.

Aizen- The dude's been great ever since I met him. Very giving and considerate of other's thoughts. Even though he's had some problems in the past, I know he'll do a great job as mod.

Flash- This should be obvious, since I voted for him to be admin in that election, but I'll go ahead and repeat myself with a quote.

buckthefuffalo wrote:My vote goes toward Flash. Although he can be quiet, he's very intelligent, and I feel that he has the perfect balance of being understanding towards the members, while also being a good leader and knowing the priorities of the site and what needs to be done. He also knows how to tinker with the site and how to change just about anything regarding the physical site, so he's usually the go-to guy if something needs to be fixed via the admin panel. Just like every other current staff member, he's also a kind person. He's very good at breaking up arguments, and knows how to get the job done.

Honorable mention goes to Awakening. He's probably the best friend I've got here, but he's already proven how great a job he can do with mod. Always listens to others, and knows how to civilly break up disputes.

My voting decision was very close between those three, because I really do want all of them on the team. However, Awakening has pretty much got this election in the bag, so I decided to augment Aizen and Flash's amount of votes.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Alright, it's been a week. And our winners are....

Aizen, Flash, and Awakening, with seven, eight, and ten votes, respectively! Congratulations! Party

Thanks go out to everyone who ran or voted!
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down