Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. Nightmare When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. Sb10 When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. 21o6g49

When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show.

+11
buckthefuffalo
Anubis
Qualna
Lynjabear
griffin★
RYU888
Evo
Danye West
Awakening
Eduardo
Zai
15 posters

Go down

When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. Empty When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show.

Post by Zai Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Well as you know Ash has been trying to become a Pokemon Master for so long now by trying to beat the Region's champion. Its basically has been the same thing. Ash goes to a region, beats all of the gym leaders, makes it to the e4 , loses. I'm not saying Ash is bad he has won a few minor things like the Battle Frontier and The Orange Islands, but do you think he will ever become champion.

NOW DISCUSS!!!!

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. Empty Re: When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show.

Post by Eduardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I guess he'll never beat a League. The best he has done is 4th place, as opponents use Darkrai and Latios XD
Ash's too dumb. He leaves his pokes, instead of training them and making thm stronger. His Infernape would be awesome if trained better.
Eduardo
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show. Empty Re: When do you think Ash will finaly become champion and end the entire show.

Post by Awakening Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Well, he's been improving each region. He ended in Top 16 in his first one in Kanto, Top 8 in both Johto and Hoenn, and making it as far as Top 4 in Sinnoh. Slowly, but surely, he'll be able to win a League...And most likely lose to the E4, but hey.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I don't watch the Pokemon anime much but.. if he wants to win the league he needs to evolve his Pikachu. c:
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm

I don't think he will ever win. He has lost countless times.
Evo
Evo
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by RYU888 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

I've been watching pokemon since it came to the us and diamond and pearl was the first time they described the elite 4 and champion with a decent amount of detail which might imply something and ash made it to the semi finals in the sinoh so i can see him winning the unova league or maybe the next region but then again it seems like they reset everything so who knows.

RYU888
Higher Member
Higher Member

Back to top Go down

Post by griffin★ Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 am

He will never become champ to end the show XD It'll just keep going and going and going...
griffin★
griffin★
Dream
Dream

http://sweetcharm.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 pm

He'll win when gamefreak gets a bunch of letters of complaint coming from fans who have been watching ash fail for years.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

He'll win eight weeks from Nevermber. The company will most likely bleed out the series and let it fade away, rather than end it on a high note. (And if they wanted to end it on a high note, they would've done so after Johto. Just saying.)
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

Well i don't think that will ever happen, because if Ash wins (like you said) the show will end. And Pokemon doesn't want that because it's on the top video games list. And it has a worldwide show which is very very popular. I won't be surprised if Pokemon kept going until the world ended with upto a gazillion seasons. haha.
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Pokemon will stop running when it stops becoming a worthwhile promotion for their merchandise, or when they stop making money and end Pokemon altogether. Simple as that.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Ok so say ash does win, and most likely he will, they will just restart it with a new leading man/ lady...
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

The day Ash wins is the day he actully grows up.
Which is, never.
AbsoulAwaken
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Moo Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I agree XD
If Ash were to grow up, he would have a roomate or a bitch still cooking for him.
Moo
Moo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 am

Ash winning something major will eventually happen. And then there will be a new Charicter :O

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 am

I think that he will never win seeing as how unova is the last region. They aren't making any more regions or pokemon games on ds.
Evo
Evo
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 am

Where did you get your facts from? There is nothing on the internet saying Game Freak will not make a 6th gen. All i have heard is that they may not make Pokemon Grey/ Ruby & Sapphire remake and move straight onto the 6th gen.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Where did you get your facts from? There is nothing on the internet saying Game Freak will not make a 6th gen. All i have heard is that they may not make Pokemon Grey/ Ruby & Sapphire remake and move straight onto the 6th gen.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

If you read closely it is saying that there won't be anymore games similar to black/white or the older games. If they make a new game it won't be on ds.
Evo
Evo
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by thetimmon Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:03 am

hes always gonna get screwed by ghost types which i think theres a ghost trainer in every elite four so that would make it where hes never gonna win plus his pika is probly lv 100 if he was in the game and most elite fours have 50-60s so he should be able to ohko every pokemon of the elite four so that means ash is a COMPLETE NOOB
thetimmon
thetimmon
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am

Ash will never win a championship because if he does Pokemon will lose viewers and stuff and the show will end if the next pokemon game is a hit or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Forget becoming champion, champion was never what ash wanted to be. Doesn't he always say "to be a pokemon master is my destiny" in the original theme song? I'm not sure if he'll ever become the pokemon master though, if he isn't already.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Zai Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 pm

EpicNinjaBear wrote:Forget becoming champion, champion was never what ash wanted to be. Doesn't he always say "to be a pokemon master is my destiny" in the original theme song? I'm not sure if he'll ever become the pokemon master though, if he isn't already.

Well to become a pokemon master you have to beat the e4. Which is also is being Champion.

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm

...I guess, but there's a whole debate about this -

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_master
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down