Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    Latest topics
    » The Missing Constellation
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
    We have 490 registered users
    The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
    Our awesome Affiliates!
    Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream Nightmare Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream Sb10 Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream 21o6g49

Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream

4 posters

Go down

Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream Empty Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 am

[22:46:04] thetimmon : who cares about smogon theyre just a bunch of retards saying blaziken/chomp are uber just cause they feel like it.

[22:46:38] @ Evan : Tim, how about I shove it up your asshole with both in one team and tell me they're not broken..

[22:47:16] Kuroikkakujuu : <.<.

[22:47:18] Kuroikkakujuu : Evan is pissy.

[22:47:20] Kuroikkakujuu : >.>.

[22:47:32] Korasi : ROFL..

[22:47:41] @ Evan : It's late at my night and my girlfriends on her period. Yes I'm pissy..

[22:47:43] @ Evan : Lol..

[22:47:58] Korasi : Oh seriously?.

[22:48:08] Korasi : You call THIS late?.

[22:48:11] @ Evan : Yeah..

[22:48:17] @ Evan : Yeah to seriously..

[22:48:20] @ Evan : And no to late..

[22:48:23] @ Evan : I'm just tired..

[22:48:24] @ Evan : XD.

[22:48:34] thetimmon : blaziken has no right to be uber if the pokemon company thought it was really over-powered they wouldnt be usable in random wifi.

[22:48:51] thetimmon : just saying.

[22:48:57] Korasi : What the fuck did you just say....

[22:49:09] @ Evan : Tim, the Pokemon Company doesn't know a thing about competitive battling outside of EVs and IVs..

[22:49:11] Kuroikkakujuu : o.o.

[22:49:18] Kuroikkakujuu : Guys are always pissy Evan :O.

[22:49:22] @ Evan : Your naive and partially retarded if you think that they do..

[22:49:25] Kuroikkakujuu : Your gf pmsing has nothing to do with it.

[22:49:35] @ Evan : Kuro, I would beg to differ XD.

[22:49:49] Korasi : Same here..

[22:49:58] Korasi : And PMSing is different than her period..

[22:50:03] @ Evan : Sarcastic and pissy are two different things..

[22:50:06] Korasi : PMSing is the effect of a period..

[22:50:18] @ Evan : Kor, no one gives a fuck..

[22:50:37] @ Evan : All we care about is when it's that time of the month, someones bleeding, and they make you drive and get ice cream..

[22:50:43] @ Evan : And Oreos..

[22:50:52] @ Evan : Then they make you get more when you ate it on the way home..

[22:50:52] Korasi : LOL..

[22:50:55] Korasi : I know, right?.

[22:51:08] thetimmon : also what about sharpedo its not getting uber is it.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream Empty Re: Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream

Post by Eduardo Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 am

Tim, the one who makes those decision, stupid imo, is no more nor less than Smogon.
    Eduardo
    Eduardo
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream Empty Re: Fucking Retards + Oreos and Ice Cream

Post by Frashu Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 am

I have to agree with Smogon with Blaziken and Garchomp. I couldn't make a decent team without finding counters to them two. And then there's Excadrill, which I also put a counter to, oh and let's not forget Salamence, and then have to have something to beat Chansey, and then a Pokemon that doesn't get walled by Ferrothorn. AND WE GOT OURSELVES A FULL TEAM.
    Frashu
    Frashu
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Flash, you forgot about the counters for Reuniclus and Conkeldurr.
    Banning Garchomp was ppointless. Every time the ban one thing, other pokes will be abused. It's a never-ending cicle.
    All those pokes are pretty good, but not impossible to take down. Besides, they aren't meant to be used on Ubers. They don't stand a chance against Rayquaza, Palkia, Arceus and many other threats.
    Smogon shouldn't have made a RU tier, but a yier between Ubers and OU. BL is also pretty much unnecessary and practically doesn't have pokes, so BL pokes are only used in OU battles, when used.
    Eduardo
    Eduardo
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Ed, Ubers isn't a tier. Ubers is where overpowered Pokemon go to make OU better. And Garchomp wasn't exactly easy to take down. And Reuniclus? Not that hard to take down. ConkelDERP. Even easier.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Evan, even Smogon admins and mods refer to Ubers are as a tiers. Check their fprums and read the descriptions for some Uber pokes. You'll find many "Uber tier".
    Eduardo
    Eduardo
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Eduardo wrote:Flash, you forgot about the counters for Reuniclus and Conkeldurr.
    Banning Garchomp was ppointless. Every time the ban one thing, other pokes will be abused. It's a never-ending cicle.
    All those pokes are pretty good, but not impossible to take down. Besides, they aren't meant to be used on Ubers. They don't stand a chance against Rayquaza, Palkia, Arceus and many other threats.
    Smogon shouldn't have made a RU tier, but a yier between Ubers and OU. BL is also pretty much unnecessary and practically doesn't have pokes, so BL pokes are only used in OU battles, when used.

Your right Ed! That means if I meet one, I get swept. OH WELL. If I switch a slot up I lose to some other Pokemon anyway. Neat huh? :3
    Frashu
    Frashu
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Yes, it's technically a tier, but thats not it's purpose. It's purpose is to balance OU.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down