Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? Nightmare What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? Sb10 What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? 21o6g49

What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why?

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? Empty What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why?

Post by Tony Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 pm

I think my favorite Competitive Battling Pokemon this Gen is Whimsicott. This pokemon is an absolutely wonderful staller, and is very diverse. It has a very large movepool and it has excellent stats. It is built to be a staller, but it could also be a special sweeper if you wanted it to be.

Prankster, which prioritzes Status Moves, makes this a highly efficient pokemon to set up. It can set up with Cotton Guard to increase Def, it could use Cotton Spore to decrease opponents Speed, and it could use (not as effectively because of low accuracy) Grasswhistle to try and put your opponent to sleep. All in all many options to make this pokemon highly effective.

I will add more to mine later as I get time.

Post yours! Tell Why it is! Discuss !

Tony
Higher Member
Higher Member

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/showgroups.php

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? Empty Re: What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why?

Post by Frashu Fri May 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Mine is Beheeyem. ( If you don't know what it is LOOK IT UP) He has great defenses and has access to recover and calm mind. At the same time he can do MASSIVE damage due to his ability, Analytic, to make his powerful special attacks even STRONGER. He's dead slow which means Analytic is almost always activated( Raises power of attacks when gone last) And with bulk, recover, calm mind, and power, I find him a very formidable and overlooked Pokemon. (Rankurusu can go to hell on this part)
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why? Empty Re: What is your favorite 5th generation Competetive Battling Pokemon? And Why?

Post by Lynjabear Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Can we use pokemon from other generations? If so, my favorite competitive battler is Swellow, believe it or not, then gorebyss, and jirachi is extremely effective. Counting 5th generation only, I like using Terrakion.
Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down