Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
4th gen team EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
4th gen team EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
4th gen team EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
4th gen team EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
4th gen team EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
4th gen team EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
4th gen team EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
4th gen team EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
4th gen team EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
4th gen team 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o 4th gen team Nightmare 4th gen team Sb10 4th gen team 21o6g49

4th gen team

3 posters

Go down

4th gen team Empty 4th gen team

Post by Tony Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Zangoose @ Salac Berry
Adamant
252 Attack + 252 Speed

Swords Dance
Flail
Shadow Claw
Endure

-----------------------

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Bold
I Forget EV spread

Thunder Wave
Water Pulse
Air Slash
Roost

------------------------

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant
252 Attack + 252 Speed

Dragon Dance
Roost
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch

-------------------------

Scizor @ Muscle Band
Adamant
252 Attack + 252 Speed

Swords Dance
Roost
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite

-------------------------

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP + I forget

Calm Mind
Rest
Sleep Talk
Surf

--------------------------

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Attack + 252 Speed

Swords Dance
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Bullet Punch

Tony
Higher Member
Higher Member

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/showgroups.php

Back to top Go down

4th gen team Empty Re: 4th gen team

Post by Safiliwen Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Looks pretty solid but it seems too many of your pokes rely on setting up or have a set up move to do better than average other than that the whole team looks pretty solid, one other thing it seems you have too many physical attackers but that's just my opinion.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Mmmk, thanks. This was mainly thrown together. First Team

Tony
Higher Member
Higher Member

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/showgroups.php

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Since for some reason I can't add in bold text inside a quote, I'm just gonna do this the old fashioned way.

Zangoose: I like it. It's something no one uses, and will no doubt throw off opponents. I'm not sure how well it fits as a lead, however, considering there are still a lot of sash'd leads, meaning you endure, get down to 1 HP, attack them, they get down to 1 HP with Sash, and then you die. Not to mention leads also use a lot of status, so if you get burnt, Endure will be useless. T-Wave will still pretty much shut this set down bar Shadow Claw, unless Zangoose has Quick Feet or some other ability like that that I'm not aware of (I could've sworn it only gets Guts and Immunity though, which is why I didn't mention Toxic).

Togekiss: Looks good except for Water Pulse. You don't really need ParaFlinchFusion. I would recommend putting Aura Sphere here instead.

Dragonite: While Dragonite is bulkier, what you're using it for here is much better done by Garchomp (Salamance is also a viable option). Most Chomps are scarfed, and if you'd like to use one, I can give you a set.

Scizor: About the held item, Muscle Band only slightly increases the power of your physical moves and is really imo not worth using. Since you have Roost, you're better off using Life Orb. However, the only problem I have with Roost is that Scizor really never gets a chance to use it, but if it works for you, keep it. Now what you could do is drop Roost, add Leftovers for the item, and add in Superpower in Roost's place.

Suicune: This is the one Pokemon on your team I'm really against, mainly because it gets terrible coverage. Jellicent, Vaporeon, Quagsire, or any other notable pokemon with water absorb laughs in its face. The problem is I'm not exactly sure what to put in its place. Maybe Milotic? Or if you just want a straight-up sweeper you could go for a Starmie even, which I can again provide a set for.

Lucario: Looks good except for Bullet Punch. You already have a priority move in ES, and it's still more powerful. Whenever I used Luc I would personally go for Crunch in BP's place. Other than that it's pretty standard.

Overall I guess this team is okay. It has some issues, but my main concern is that it doesn't really seem to have much of a flow to it. You've basically put six good pokemon together from what I can see, but that won't always mean the team will be a success.

On another note, some in-depth descriptions of how your pokemon contribute to the team would have been great, as well as knowing the abilities of each poke. Editing that in would make it a whole lot easier for a proper rate, as well as better suggestions.

Anyway, that's all I'm gonna touch on now. If I find anything else wrong I'll be sure to point it out and try my best to help.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down