Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
We Need to Talk EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
We Need to Talk EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
We Need to Talk EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
We Need to Talk EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
We Need to Talk EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
We Need to Talk EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
We Need to Talk EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
We Need to Talk EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
We Need to Talk EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
We Need to Talk 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o We Need to Talk Nightmare We Need to Talk Sb10 We Need to Talk 21o6g49

We Need to Talk

+2
Evan
Aaron
6 posters

Go down

We Need to Talk Empty We Need to Talk

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:08 pm

As the title suggests, we need to talk. There are things that are coming up on this site that are fairly disturbing to me, and rightfully so. First, I would like to compliment Qualna on his profile grafitti. It is very creative and I enjoy reading it. Alright. Lets cut to the chase here. Maybe it's because I've been gone, but I've noticed the Admins making a lot of anonymous decisions lately. I.E, my demotion. Or lack of promotion therefore. My good friend str8dominican was elected an Admin. I was pretty upset, but I got over it. A few months go by, and I find myself DEmoted due to "inactivity". At that moment in time, I had checked the site at least once a day for over a week. On the other hand, str8 had not been on in the last 48 hours. So, how is it fair for Admins to "vote in" another one of their kind that is inactive, yet "vote out" a Mod who is semi-active and a long-time member. Not bitching or complaining, just giving you some food for thought. Nect up, we have the loud, mouthy members. We have people like Jeff (Nagato, Hebi, Jugo, Sasuke) that will not shut their scrawny traps when they should, and I guess we have people like EvilOreo who are, and I quote, "stupid cunts". I have no idea why she left, but I suppose she felt uncomfortable that she was making NEGATIVE progress on this site. That is not a good thing, and when this site was created, it was so that everyone could feel like they had a place. That is apparently no longer the case? I guess what I'm saying (again, not bitching) is that we need to decide what we're here for and stick to that. This site is losing organization (and activity) because of erratic and inappropriate behaviour. I just wanted to bring this to the attention of our owners. Thank you for listening.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk Empty Re: We Need to Talk

Post by Evan Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 pm

The difference is, str8 was active on the Chatbox. The only reason you 'checked in' was for the Interactive Story. You were demoted because of that. Secondly, Oreo said she was quitting Pokemon in general. Jeff's been banned for over a week (IP and all). Qualna's newest graffiti technically isn't even graffiti, just using your own words. Otherwise, its quite simply that you cannot take a joke. You say your busy anyways, so why does it matter whether or not your Mod? I try to make an effort to come on here, and I have plenty of things to do myself. And two days? You've been gone for weeks on end. Please, just stop whining. Its irrelevant, and rather pointless. Your simply not understanding the situation at hand.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Well.. You were demoted because you barley ever come on the chat box, and Evil was Disrespecting ME and I banned her. Also Str8 is still an admin because he Comes on the chat box sometimes, and he helps with admin stuff and things of that nature.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

I made the picture from the Chatroom quotes, however I wasn't the one who attached it to your signature.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 pm

LOLOLOL
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8dominican Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Ok, to tell you the truth when we decided to demote you i was one of the few admins tht actually said they wouldnt mind if you stayed admin, i dnt need your thanks or anything just dnt ever call me a friend, just a stab in the back is what i get. Understood. Just stay out of my way from now on ive protected you too long, before when me and Evan were admins and you were being voted out, we protected you from tht but w.e , just stay out of my way from now on.

Str8dominican
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PK Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Korasi, the reason you were demoted was because you only logged in when the IS was updated. You weren't the only one who got demoted, Silver got demoted as well for being inactive. You said your not "complaining", but making a post about it is clearly complaining about us Admins removing your powers. I thought you said and I quote "I rather hang out with my friends." Str8 is Admin because he helps the site and he has been helping since the beginning even when he wasn't Admin. We make the decisions as a whole. As for the Oreo situation, she was disrespecting a member and one of the Admins. She also posted my REAL name on the Scribes Corner and that got her banned. AND I'M DONE. *walks away*
PK
PK
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 pm

He walked out on you... Lulz.
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Evan wrote:The difference is, str8 was active on the Chatbox. The only reason you 'checked in' was for the Interactive Story. You were demoted because of that. Secondly, Oreo said she was quitting Pokemon in general. Jeff's been banned for over a week (IP and all). Qualna's newest graffiti technically isn't even graffiti, just using your own words. Otherwise, its quite simply that you cannot take a joke. You say your busy anyways, so why does it matter whether or not your Mod? I try to make an effort to come on here, and I have plenty of things to do myself. And two days? You've been gone for weeks on end. Please, just stop whining. Its irrelevant, and rather pointless. Your simply not understanding the situation at hand.

Okay. Thank you for explaining Evan. I get it now. And Aizen, I didn't know that I barley come on. Maybe I should come on more Wheat Thins?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum