Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
My tipical flight(a dream i had) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
My tipical flight(a dream i had) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o My tipical flight(a dream i had) Nightmare My tipical flight(a dream i had) Sb10 My tipical flight(a dream i had) 21o6g49

My tipical flight(a dream i had)

2 posters

Go down

My tipical flight(a dream i had) Empty My tipical flight(a dream i had)

Post by EvilOreo Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm

My Typical Flight
It always seems to be dark. Everyone was cheering, I saw familiar faces but they were nameless, I didn’t pay much attention to it. I was in the middle of the football field starring at all the screaming fans. Then, just like that they disappeared. They vanished into the emptiness of the night with the echo of the last screaming fan I didn’t care about. I was alone. I was sitting on the other side of the football field looking at my school’s home side. One of the stadium lights was on, just one. Illuminating the field by so little, it could have been off. The air was still but every couple seconds the wind blew a cold mist of air, it paused for a deadly, silent break then continued. There was something that needed to be done.
The bleachers were loud under my feet as I raced towards the field, I knew I could do it. Excitement grew within me as I reached the middle of the wide field and stopped only to feel the cold wind on me. I ran to the home side and ran up the bleachers. This was it! The bleachers went higher than the enemy side. I reached the very top of the bleachers and entered a little shack. That must have been where they announced the game. I raced up the stairs and found myself looking at the entire football stadium. The wind blew once more, then it stopped. There was a fence or a rail. I placed both hands on top of the metal fence and brought my leg up to meet my hands and then the other. I balanced myself. I was the tallest person alive. Power flooded my heart and I smiled. I felt so warm inside. I saw the bleachers under me and I saw the enemy’s side across from the football field. This was it. I knew I could do it. I had done it before a million times, it always happened the same way. I saw the sky and the clear air.
I bent my knees and jumped. Jumped into the night sky. I twirled and smiled. I screamed and laughed. I was up so high, higher than ever before. I looked down at the field and the bleachers and swirled around both sides. I faced the sky and the clouds, those unreachable clouds. I was never able to pass the clouds. I swung my arms up then down and sped towards the enemy side. I swirled and swirled and did tricks in the air. It was possible. I faced the night sky and floated, my feet slightly peddling. For some reason the night sky has always put a big smile on my face and at the same time it made me sad. The moon was huge and I could see dents and big craters. There were a million stars out and I could usually connect the dots but there were too many and all I could do was stare, stare at so many bright, white, shining stars. The sky was the darkest navy blue with black. The wind blew quietly but I couldn’t feel the temperature only the air.
My vision starts to blur and I know it’s ending, ending too soon. I keep starring at the beautiful sky decorated with so many bright ornaments. If I turn it will be gone. I feel myself floating down very slowly, and I’m wishing it doesn’t end so soon. I have the urge to look at the ground, but I don’t take my eyes off of the sky, the moon and the stars and the see through clouds. My legs swing down but are still floating and I reach up to touch the moon but I’m slowly floating down. My vision blurs and I can only see the bright light of the stars and not as individual stars but as a whole, the moon has blended in with them. I reach up and see my blurry hand, but I know it’s over. I never touch the ground but I look down and blackness fills my eyes.
I open them once more to find my bedroom ceiling. I feel the emptiness was over my body, the feelings are gone. The light spills through my window and it’s the start of a new day.

EvilOreo
EvilOreo

Back to top Go down

My tipical flight(a dream i had) Empty Re: My tipical flight(a dream i had)

Post by Qualna Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Intriguing. Since it's a dream as opposed to a story, I'll give you more of my own interpretative analysis instead of a critiqué. It seems that you tire of the average life and strive to achieve something new and exciting for yourself, without regard to what anyone else thinks. Your goal seems to be real as you feel it in your dream, but you're not entirely sure of what it is yet. You'll know that there will always be hardship, as nothing worth having comes easy. As your vision fades away you realize that it's still just a dream, you have yet to put forth action to obtain it. You wake up to see the same daily life that's always been there. Outside the window is the light of a new day, a new opportunity. After all, it's up to you to make your dream a reality.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down