Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Professor WAS Right EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Professor WAS Right EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Professor WAS Right EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Professor WAS Right EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Professor WAS Right EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Professor WAS Right EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Professor WAS Right EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Professor WAS Right EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Professor WAS Right EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Professor WAS Right 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Professor WAS Right Nightmare Professor WAS Right Sb10 Professor WAS Right 21o6g49

Professor WAS Right

3 posters

Go down

Professor WAS Right Empty Professor WAS Right

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Ever since this site came under new management, it has absolutely gone downhill. I try to make another forum, just as Nightmare did and str8dominican before him, and I was banned from the Chatbox for asking if I could have a few members join to populate the site. I find that this is irrational and unnecessary. In addition, Evan has said NUMEROUS scathing things to me throughout the course of today. I am not happy with how this site is turning out. And to directly to Qualna. "You're cool and all, but you need an attitude adjustment. You sort people into slots as soon as you meet them, and if you feel that they are 'out of line', you lecture them. As for me; you don't respect me (as indicated by your comments in your return story), you always have to be right (probably because, as you have said many times, your Asian parents aren't fair to you, thus making you insecure about being wrong), and you make people walk on eggshells if they don't have your favor. You like Evan because he is just like you. I hadn't talked to you for months, and the first thing that you say to me is scathing and sharp. I'd appreciate it if you thought on this for a while.

Well, that's all I got to say about tha-at.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Professor WAS Right Empty Re: Professor WAS Right

Post by Evan Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm

This site isn't dead yet. You had no right to do that. Your just making up a story so you can make yourself feel better. And parts of what you said was racist. And just because people decide to follow the rules, doesn't mean that they're mad. It just means that their good people. So don't you dare insult me when your the one clearly out of line.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Evan wrote:This site isn't dead yet. You had no right to do that. Your just making up a story so you can make yourself feel better. And parts of what you said was racist. And just because people decide to follow the rules, doesn't mean that they're mad. It just means that their good people. So don't you dare insult me when your the one clearly out of line.

Hey. Just because someone's sense of right and wrong is a little off by your or whoever's standard's doesn't mean that you have the right to spew **** all over them. It also doesn't justify banning them just to be mean. I thought that you were my friend, Evan. We were so much alike. What happened to you? It's almost like you're a different person. But don't YOU dare insult ME for doing what I thought was right. I didn't say anything racist. Quoting something that he said about his Asian parents has nothing to do with my view of Asians. In fact, he's the one that said it in the first place. So just let this go, dude. You guys have been "out of line" for too long. You've been insulting me so much, Evan, that you didn't realize what a jerk YOU have been to other members.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Sasuke. Was that to me? Or Evan?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Sasuke was directing that at you. And I'm the same person, I've just grown up a bit. Something you need to expieriance. That is an insult.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

1. Why would Sasuke say that? He's my friend.

2. If growing up means being a total f'u'c'k'e'r to everyone, then you nailed growing up. I haven't done s'h'i't to you, and you think that you can just come and be a d'i'c'k to me? Hell no. Doesn't work that way, Evan. You're either one, or the other.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Starrk wrote:Ever since this site came under new management, it has absolutely gone downhill. I try to make another forum, just as Nightmare did and str8dominican before him, and I was banned from the Chatbox for asking if I could have a few members join to populate the site. I find that this is irrational and unnecessary. In addition, Evan has said NUMEROUS scathing things to me throughout the course of today. I am not happy with how this site is turning out. And to directly to Qualna. "You're cool and all, but you need an attitude adjustment. You sort people into slots as soon as you meet them, and if you feel that they are 'out of line', you lecture them. As for me; you don't respect me (as indicated by your comments in your return story), you always have to be right (probably because, as you have said many times, your Asian parents aren't fair to you, thus making you insecure about being wrong), and you make people walk on eggshells if they don't have your favor. You like Evan because he is just like you. I hadn't talked to you for months, and the first thing that you say to me is scathing and sharp. I'd appreciate it if you thought on this for a while.

Well, that's all I got to say about tha-at.

I always think before I post, and here's my response in a breakdown format, just so you'll see a better understanding of what I'm trying to tell you.
1. It says in plain view on the site that recruiting, stealing, or borrowing members is a bannable offense. Str8 nor Nightmare is in charge of this site, so they don't make the rules. And it's obvious that it's wrong, you're just trying to justify your actions because they did it. If they jumped off a cliff, would you? No, because you KNOW it's wrong.
2. Irrational? Unnecessary? It merely started out with me asking for an explanation, and me telling you that your actions were wrong. But instead of thoroughly examining your mistakes, you just started PMS'ing all over the place.
3. Not happy with the way this site is turning out? First of all, you're just saying that because you feel that everyone is against you, without even thinking to why the reason may be. (And no, I wasn't going through that whole song and dance to be a jerk. If I wanted to, I'd just flame you, without even attempting to reason with you, and as I've said, that isn't my style.) Besides, if you're really unhappy, there's the door. That's life.
4. I don't need an attitude adjustment so much as you need a better perspective on the situation. When I tell you to look back on the entire conversation, you try to take the easy way out of the argument by going "you're right and I'm wrong" which I take with hostility. The whole point isn't me being right, it's you realizing your mistake, which was pointed out so many times in front of you, but you were too ignorant to see. You were trying to steal members and you were sugarcoating your words in an attempt to deceive what you were doing. It doesn't matter if you call it a "back-up" site or just "inviting." You're pointing out that this site is "dying," therefore deterring people from here to believe that your site will be some sort of almighty solution.
5. I sort people into slots as soon as I meet them? Wrong. When I first battled you, even though I had 6-0'd you countless times, I still gave you words of encouragement to shrug it off and keep trying. No, I only judge people for what I see in their actions and words. And it's your self-righteous behavior in which you always have to argue and defend yourself whenever a conflict is placed on you like a trapped coyote trying to gnaw its paw off that makes me look down on you. I don't care if I'm ever wrong or right, it doesn't bother me whenever I'm wrong because at least I think about what I say, and I can realize my mistakes. And you know what? Maybe I was wrong, wrong about ever being your friend.
6. If people get out of line I "lecture" them because I get offended or put off by what they did/said, as I have a right to. After all, isn't that what you're doing by starting this topic? Hypocrisy is your self-serving bias of blaming everything bad that happens to you on everyone or everything but yourself. I have the right to debate against something, when I feel it is against my own personal belief. You say you love being enlightened, yet at the same time you fear the truth when it doesn't look very favorable to you, therefore you circle your responses, repeating the same comebacks over and over pushing the debate in a never ending circle. Saying "you're right and I'm wrong" doesn't mean anything to me unless you know what you were wrong about. Without elaboration on emphasis, those are only words.
7. I don't respect you? Do you know how long it takes to make these posts? I give you my time and intellect to properly respond to your claims, and you say I DON'T RESPECT YOU? Well you know what? I'm not obligated to speak to you whatsoever, so would you prefer I save us both some time and just shun you?
8. You attack my debating as a need to "always be right" which I've already explained before, it's only to point out the errors in what people say. I only bring in conflict whenever it needs to be necessary, life isn't all lollipops and rainbows, people are eventually going to question what you say one way or another, it's how you respond that develops your maturity. Just because my Asian PARENT (my father died, if you so remember) treats me unfairly, where do you get off making a statement based on my ethnicity? You aren't Asian, so you can't exactly relate, so don't think you understand. And even THOUGH I am treated unfairly, at least I know that my parent is the one providing for me, I don't take things like that for granted. If you think just having your DS taken away or not being able to watch TV is hard, then you're spoiled. Making people walk on eggshells? I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm speaking my mind.
9. I like Evan because he has a better understanding than you do. I don't need to spoon feed him for thirty minutes straight just to get my point across. He doesn't get on his period whenever I point out his mistakes, he takes my criticism constructively so that he may better himself as a person. It didn't take him forever and a day to figure out what you were doing. He can actually make witty remarks that I genuinely laugh at, instead of making me facepalm everytime I see one of your cheap quips. So what if he makes fun of you? You make fun of him back, it's that simple. I like Evan because he's like me? Of course, do you think I'd like you for being "different" (bigoted)? I find it difficult to reason with people that can't properly apply politics and philosophy to an argument. And going by only your personal morals is biased because you're only limited to what knowledge you have, which believe it or not, may not be enough. (Gasp!)
10. I actually made casual conversation before bringing up this controversy, your mind is just too focused on this to even remember. "The first thing I say to you is scathing and sharp?" Now you're just over-exaggerating because you feel threatened and insecure by the fact that I argued against you. Everyone else in the chatbox pointed out that you were trying to steal members, and the only person that defended you was a naive eleven-year-old whose only answer to resolving the argument was to "back off." Pfft, why don't you put that as your answer on every math assignment you do and tell me how that works.
11. You may appreciate.

Last edited by Qualna on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Qualna wrote:11. You may appreciate.

Thank you, Qualna. I fear that I may have been too irritated at the time to think straight. I just don't like it when people who call me their friend act like they don't like me (no homo). But in all honesty, thank you. I wouldn't blame you for thinking me childish at this point. But I liked Nightmare's management better. I don't know why... it just didn't feel forced. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. It was a bad day, and I shouldn't have taken it out here.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum