Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 Nightmare A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 Sb10 A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 21o6g49

A Tale of Kool-Aid

+5
buckthefuffalo
Qualna
Awakening
Aaron
L
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tale of Kool-Aid

Post by L Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 am

Korasi wrote:I hope you're using pirates' slang. I'll just have Safi tell you what would happen if one of these "real ganstas" in America set foot in London and made a shit over themselves.
They don't roam alone though.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:38 pm

That's because they're huge pussies.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Guys guys I think us trolling Resh all this time actually made him more socially adept. He should thank us more.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 pm

resh, you realize the people you talk to online often find you annoying, correct?
this is because you don't know how to socially operate a conversation. you interrupt, are overly loud, and in general ignore everything everyone else says. your social capabilities are still far below that of someone who would have went to public skill, because while you may have "real nigga friends", i double you associate with any of them on a deep personal level, as someone with a best friend might.
tl;dr
autism
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I don't know what I was expecting when I read this story but it was racism... definably racism..
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Evan wrote:resh, you realize the people you talk to online often find you annoying, correct?
this is because you don't know how to socially operate a conversation. you interrupt, are overly loud, and in general ignore everything everyone else says. your social capabilities are still far below that of someone who would have went to public skill, because while you may have "real nigga friends", i double you associate with any of them on a deep personal level, as someone with a best friend might.
tl;dr
autism
I act differently towards you all. Why? I don't show any form of respect to people I don't like. c:

I have a best friend, and I assure you, I know how to socialize very well.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 am

then why are you always such a god damn cunt
for fucks sakes i see no evidence to back up that claim.
jack.
fucking.
shit.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:45 am

Why? I don't show any form of respect to people I don't like. Except respect is earned not given so we wouldn't respect you either.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 am

I don't respect you because I don't like you. But I hang around you all the time and do nothing but try and talk to you and outwit you.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 am

i don't give a shit if he respects me, I just want him to act with normal social conduct instead of NARUTO IS THE BEST ANIME, FUCK YOUR OPINIONS DIRT 7
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

Evan wrote:then why are you always such a god damn cunt
jack.
fucking.
shit.
I prefer the term asshole. I do not show respect or normal behavior towards you because if I tell you all ANYTHING personal you will make jokes I won't appreciate, and even if I try doing something normal you all pretend like it's not normal. Also, when have I ever insisted Naruto is the best Anime or said "fuck your opinions" in regards to Naruto? I think it is a good anime, I like it, and I respect your opinions on it.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:09 am

i'm not asking you to tell me something personal.
just instead of being an asshole
act normal
ggnore
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm

I like it too, honestly. It's super mainstream, but I grew up with it. However, any sentence that involves "normal" and "try" typically doesn't end well.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:18 pm

hey

hey

hey gais

gotta run fast

liek sanic
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:31 pm

I am the cold steel
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Qualna wrote:hey

hey

hey gais

gotta run fast

liek sanic
I REMEMBER THAT. AHAHAHA.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Evan wrote:i'm not asking you to tell me something personal.
act normal
ggnore
I know who I can and can't act normal around on the internet. I'll give you a hint, Nightmare Forums is not under the classification of "can".

The reason I'm able to be social irl is because I'm creative and fun too. You assholes lovely people can't be swayed by that though, since there's nothing fun and creative to do on a forum. I've tried being normal and nice, and you all act the same towards me.

I know I can be annoying, but it's how I am. I can't exactly help it.

#Deepconversation
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm

L wrote:
The reason I'm able to be social irl is because I'm creative and fun too. You assholes lovely people can't be swayed by that though, since there's nothing fun and creative to do on a forum. I've tried being normal and nice, and you all act the same towards me.

A Tale of Kool-Aid - Page 2 20e8
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:04 pm

L wrote:
act normal
ggnore
I know who I can and can't act normal around on the internet. I'll give you a hint, Nightmare Forums is not under the classification of "can".

Social and internet do not compute. First of all, creative and fun is welcome. But if it isn't the correct type of fun and creativity for the environment (a metalhead blasting music and drinking in the middle of a day care), then it doesn't matter if you're fucking Bill Gates or some shit. Second, normal and nice are subjective. When you spend time building up a reputation as irritating, then switch to nice, then back to irritating, people start to get annoyed with your inconsistency. How do I know? I was nice, then I tried being an asshole, then everybody started complaining about me being a pussy when I'm nice and a jerk when I'm mean. So I found a happy medium: The Brotherhood. Notice that with some exceptions, the actions that me, Evan, and Vergil all portray are similar. A tendency towards sarcasm and little tolerance for idiocy are traits that present themselves in most of our conversations. As the youngest of the three, I'm subject to being the butt of jokes. But notice how I stopped getting hurt over it? That's because I know that most of the time, people aren't being serious, but rather lively. We act the same towards you at this point because you have a prominent tendency towards being an idiot. And Evan's posts pretty much cover that completely. Between general stupid behaviour and changing your statements and ignoring/interrupting in conversations, you've built up a reputation that it will be difficult to pull out of. Let me ask you. Why do YOU think you're the butt of the jokes? The victim answer is "Because people see me as a target because I'm nice". How do I know? That was my answer for a very long time.

#Deepconversation
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

L wrote:
Evan wrote:then why are you always such a god damn cunt
jack.
fucking.
shit.
I prefer the term asshole. I do not show respect or normal behavior towards you because if I tell you all ANYTHING personal you will make jokes I won't appreciate, and even if I try doing something normal you all pretend like it's not normal. Also, when have I ever insisted Naruto is the best Anime or said "fuck your opinions" in regards to Naruto? I think it is a good anime, I like it, and I respect your opinions on it.
The best comparison I can find for you is that you're like Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Go watch it (it's quite good so you should watch it anyway). You're a lot alike, minus all the appealing parts.

L wrote:
act normal
ggnore

#Deepconversation
Actually you can help the way you act. You just don't want to and probably won't. If the way you act normally is the way we've all seen from the early days of Nightmare, then please stay as you have been. Although I wouldn't expect someone to change how they act on a forum.

When you were "normal and nice" you were beyond annoying, like a small child. That's just how I saw it. Also, saying "you people can't be swayed by" you being "creative and fun" just makes you look conceited. And this is coming from the guy who's horribly elitist about games/anime. I will however say that you probably aren't very creative if you can't come up with a way to express it on here with the tools of the internet at your feet.

So yeah. At least you've been slightly more tolerable lately, bar this thread. Or at least that's what I think anyway.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Tl:DR

Man the fuck up and stop taking things seriously, no one likes a nice pussy because they are really boring and no one likes an asshole because they are an asshole.. Friends are people who can make fun of you for all kinds of shit but then have the trust to know if you need them they have your back and wont let other people talk shit about you... and not everyone is serious, thing call sarcasm (Don't worry like 95% of Americans have the inability to understand sarcasm and use it properly).

(sorry for butting in, but my friends had the same kind of intervention on me... I started doing a hobby I loved to do and got really good at it and boom stopped taking what they said seriously and started having more fun with them)

Last edited by ChronoDuck on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChronoDuck
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Tl:DR

Man the fuck up and stop taking things seriously, no one likes a nice pussy becasue they are easily boring and no one likes an asshole.. Friends are people who can make fun of you for all kinds of shit but then have the trust to know if you need them they have your back and wont let other people talk shit about you... and not everyone is serious, thing call sarcasm (Don't worry like 95% of Americans have the inability to understand sarcasm and use it properly)

(sorry for butting in, but my friends had the same kind of intervention on me... I started doing a hobby I loved to do and got really good at it and boom stopped taking what they said seriously and started having more fun with them)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Basically.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Tl:DR

Man the fuck up and stop taking things seriously, no one likes a nice pussy because they are really boring and no one likes an asshole because they are an asshole.. Friends are people who can make fun of you for all kinds of shit but then have the trust to know if you need them they have your back and wont let other people talk shit about you... and not everyone is serious, thing call sarcasm (Don't worry like 95% of Americans have the inability to understand sarcasm and use it properly).

You should be quiet now. They won't EVER have my back with anything. They would gladly let someone talk shit about me. Of course I'm going to be an asshole around them. I was having fun talking to them, it's no longer fun.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Oh, and yes, that is how I feel about you both, it really is. Just in case you're wondering. Want to prove me wrong? Give me an example of a time any of you have been there for me.

Exactly.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next