Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 Nightmare Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 Sb10 Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 21o6g49

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14

+5
Evan
Aaron
L
Safiliwen
Awakening
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 Empty Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14

Post by Awakening Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

"A long time ago, it is said that a large meteor came from the sky containing a terrifying monster. It was said that at night the monster would appear in the town along with the cold winds and take away humans and Pokémon to eat them. Eventually, the residents of the town surrounded Lacunosa Town in a wall to keep the monster out and a rule was then set on the town that forbade anyone from leaving at night and encouraged people to stay in their homes. Even though Lacunosa residents claim to no longer believe this old story, they still stay inside of their houses at night and the walls remain standing to this day."
- Lacunosa Legend

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now in this village... are you innocent or guilty? - I'd like some fries with that sassy shake - Game Master

Nightmare Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery IS. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Town of Lacunosa.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager or a/the Monster [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Monster is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Monster, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Monster will only be able to choose one and only one victim per round. But as there may only be up to two wolves, you may end up with up to three different killings per round.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Monsters are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Monster him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Monster or hanged by Villagers), or the Monster is caught.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village.

[Game Sign-Ups]
Safiliwen
L
Korasi
Evan
WINTERFRESH
GNxD
Aizen
Flash

***Game 13 is postponed obviously due to the fact Lyn has not been here.

Last edited by Awakening on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14

Post by Safiliwen Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm in. :3
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14 Empty Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 14

Post by L Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I am in
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am

I'm in.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am

In.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am

I'm dead- I mean in.
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by GNxD Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 am

Ohmergerd I'm in Cool
GNxD
GNxD
New to the Nightmare
New to the Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye West Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm

in
Danye West
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Frashu Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

And you're baaack.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 am

$100 says that I die in the first round.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 am

Time to tell Awake to kill Korasi(in other words help Korasi give the wolves a perfect first round).
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 am

What are you on about this time. -_-
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 am

Lacunosa Town was a village in the northwest Unova region, but it was only energetic during the daytime hours. During then, the villagers would all be outside, rain or shine, to take advantage of the outdoors while they could. At dusk, everyone would rush back home so they would be indoors right before nightfall.

"Why was this?" visitors would ask the village. Most people would just laugh and say it's the way things have been for as long as they remembered. All follow up questions would be dodged equally.
---------------

Chapter 1: Dared and Scared

Sometimes in villages there was always a group that caused mischief no matter how small or large. This group rarely liked rules unless they getting something from them, or if they made a rule them self that went against the carefully laid out order of Lacunosa.

The group in question of Lacunosa Town was comprised of eight of the Villagers. Each one of them varied in age, ethnicity and the such, but they all came together as one.

Of course because of this, they would get themselves in very stupid situations.

"So I just on the roof of my house yesterday morning when people were busily running errands and stuff, and I started throwing rocks at people. I almost hit like, ten people. The best part was that no one even saw me!" Aizen boasted.

His brother Flash shook his head. L, Korasi, and GNxD laughed. Evan and Safiliwen sighed.

"That's lame, Aizen. I was spray painting the outer walls saying that we don't actually get meteors here like that stupid legend that makes us look like freaks says." Winter replied.

"Did you tell them that the only monster around here is L?" Evan snickered. L frowned.

"Nuh uh, you are."

"No, you are."

"You're pretty monstrous, actually." Said Saf. He always found it amusing how people in this group not get along, yet they hanged out with each other everyday.

"Could you imagine though? What if there's actually a monster out there somewhere?" Flash brought up.

"No such things as monsters. Just people stupid enough to believe in them." GNxD told them. Aizen, Evan, and Korasi agreed.

"Well you never know, there could be a monster out there in the Giant Chasm." L suggested back, raising an eyebrow.

"It'd pretty dumb if we went, you know. There's nothing there anyway. " Aizen replied.

"If there's nothing there, then there shouldn't be a problem, right? Come on guys, you're not scared of going out there are you?" Flash insinuated. No one would pass this up chance to make fun of the others who were "too much of a pussy" to go.

What Flash implied, it was now a challenge. It was a dare. Korasi, Evan, Aizen and GNxD easily said yes.

"What about you guys?" asked GNxD, looking at Winter, L, and Safiliwen. "Are you in?" he asked, grinning.

"Well, I guess so." Safiliwen had no interest in saying no after that.

"No way of saying no now..." Winter conceded.

"If anything goes wrong I will kill you before that monster does." L said.

"If we go, no point of going now. Remember, it was night when the supposed monster is come out." Winter reminded everyone. Everyone stood still for a bit.

"At night...?" Suddenly they felt a cold wind. No one spoke until a good long moment later.

"W-what's the problem! There's no problem. There's no monster, remember?" GnxD laughed nervously.

"Uhhh, Aizen and I might be busy and our parents might be worried if they found out..." Flash said. Even having brought up the challenge, now he wasn't too sure.

"My mom would kill me..." L reconsidered.

Someone said "pussies" a split second after, but it was so fast that no one knew who did say it. Whoever it was gave everyone the cold feeling of failing to keep up.

And eventually this peer pressure of unknown origin forced everyone to agree to meet up by the eastern exit of the town to go together to the Giant Chasm tonight.

They were going to prove an outdated fictional story wrong.
-------------------------
"Oh Korasi and Evan finally made it!" GNxD said as he saw the two out in the distance. Now they were all there. Everyone of them had come at different times, with Flash and Aizen first and now ending with Korasi and Evan.

They were missing one person though.

"L must have gotten scared ahaha"

"He probably got caught."

And after laughing about it and planning on calling him out on it the morning later, the group of seven went off.

After walking the relatively long distance, they suddenly felt a bit cold. There was a half finished sturdy enough looking boardwalk that extended off the face of the cliff.

"Doesn't seem like anything goes in here." Evan laughed.

"It's pretty foggy as hell though." Winter replied, holding a flashlight.

It got colder and colder. Everyone was complaining about it at this point.

"There's nothing here, let's just go. I'll get frostbite or something." Said Safiliwen. Everyone agreed and became jealous of L who was still at home. Or so as everyone believed.

"Hold on I think I saw something." Aizen said as he turned around a bit. He looked back, but the fog was too thick. "Hmmm I'm sure I did see something out there... Guys did you see anyth-"

No one was behind him.

Great. Did they all leave me behind?
-----------------
That night, they all went to sleep as soon as they sneaked back into their homes. No one was caught. They were the only ones that knew of what they did that night.

Flash wondered when Aizen was coming back, but the warmth of the bed he went in easily won him the sleep he wanted.

-----

The frozen bodies of Aizen and L laid together in the Giant Chasm, waiting for other people to eventually look there after finding out that the two had gone missing. L came out to join the rest without anyone knowing and died without anyone knowing. His bones were all broken as if he was dropped off of somewhere high, taken back too. Later autopsy revealed that seawater had gotten into his lungs, which froze him with the cold weather.

Aizen was the one who brought much more alarm though. He was savagely beaten, even gnawed at. The bite marks actually resembled those of a wolf. The body didn't seem harmed much otherwise. Except for the giant ice-pick going into his ear. His eyes were scared. The body's condition was almost purple as the liver mortis had set in.

CHAPTER 1 END

And this was only the beginning.

[Remaning Villagers]
Safiliwen
L
Korasi
Evan
WINTERFRESH
GNxD
Aizen
Flash

Village has 24 hours to vote for the first hanging. Two votes per person, the two highest voted people shall be hanged.

Last edited by Awakening on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 am

Safiliwen wanted to get out as soon as possible, and GNxD was nervous about there being no monster. My votes go there.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 am

A couple people tried to call me a monster....to put attention away from them maybe? Just a thought.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:13 am

GxD.
Winter.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 am

Hmmm GxD and Resh.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 am

Saf the genius, dead guy = wolf.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Number One, Resh.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 am

If it's not too late to vote then I'll vote for Saf and GNxD
WINTERFRESH
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 am

I don't think it is.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Voting is now closed.
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

I still like how Safi voted for Resh.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah was my plan all along I hate Resh THAT much =p
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next