Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) Nightmare POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) Sb10 POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) 21o6g49

POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend)

4 posters

Go down

How do you like my idea?

POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_lcap0%POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_lcap0%POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_lcap29%POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_lcap71%POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) Empty POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend)

Post by L Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:24 pm

I thought of a pokemon game a while back where there is a legendary pokemon called Zekiru(not a good name seeing it now.... well i have a sprite of him in both forms) who changes forms when he gets at low HP. basically hes at like a temple in the middle of the ocean.

Well Zekiru is sleeping at the temple. An evil team of baddies learns of his existence and goes to the tepmle to capture him, but they end up waking him up.... There are pillars all around the top of the temple (there he sleeps) in a circular fashion. When he is awoken, they all start to glow, and pull all the regions TO THE TEMPLE!

This includes the pokemon mystery dungeon region and all the pokemon ranger regions.

After that you get to travel the regions, which are now combined into one. I think it is pretty clear this game would be difficult, since you would have to beat every gym leader ever in a pokemon game and all of the elite four, elite four champions, and possibly every champions rivals (the player character from other games, and the champion from other games).

Since all regions would be combined into one, you would be able to catch every pokemon some how.

Now on to the detailed stuff i have so far. I cant remember a lot of it, like the names of the bad guys.... but i willl try =/.

Basically this region has its own professer, and the other professers have come to that region to meet up to celebrate their grand pokemon trainers who have completed their regional pokedex's and givin them so much information. They are all together to hold a competition to decide which trainers get to try and complete the Dex for this region.

The competition is held in the players town. The player has two friends. Pretty much every kid in the players town enters the contest. Basically you each get a note (they all say the same thing) And you have to run around the village finding and following hints. The player is the first to find every hint, and you have to get a ladder to get on the roof of a house, where 3 pokeballs are. The player gets first pick and the players friends/rivals will grab the other two.

After only a very short bit the game gets interesting. You are in the lab that is in your hometown, and the baddies blow a hole in the wall and steal all the pokemon from inside the lab. The professers have a plane (which is good because the bad guys have a plane too) and they board it along with you and your friends to chase them. You end up at the island where Zekiru is....

It turns out the bad guys stole the pokemon so they had protection in case zekiru got out. Well they wake him up, he makes the continents come together, yadda yadda. Ive already told this part, right?

Well now i think the game is pretty obvious.... OR IS IT!?!?

Remember how i said the ranger and mystery dungeon regions came together too? Well you then take a quiz to choose a pokemon from mystery dungeon like the mystery dungeon games go, and you choose a boy or girl ranger. Your normal character is back at the town, and right when you head out for the next town there are random pokemon running in the direction of you. But they arent battling you....

A Rayquaza is chasing the wild pokemon! It stops in front of you and just as you are about to try and fight it (with one weak pokemon) A POKEMON RANGER TO THE RESCUE! The ranger comes out of the woods, and runs to your aid. And a random little pokemon comes from the other side of the woods to your aid as well.

I dont know if anyone would really want to hear how this kind of battle would work (if you do let me know) but you end up beating rayquaza and your adventure begins.

Let me know if you want me to write more of this, k?
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) Empty Re: POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend)

Post by Safiliwen Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Needs plenty of work tbh too much for me to go into to detail right now working so can't type too much, it's just too generic and if I got paid for all the times you said basically in that post I'd be rich.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend) Empty Re: POKEMON - Catastrophy (just something i made up with a friend)

Post by Awakening Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 am

I think this would have an easier time being a fic or something rather than a full IS. D:

Like, it might work, but like Saf said, you have only the... half outline?
Awakening
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 pm

well i wasnt meaning to make a fanfic or a IS just showing my idea for an interesting pokemon game. if saying basically a bunch gets the job done of explaining then so be it =P
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

But that's the point. It doesn't get the job done it leaves people wondering wtf you're trying to get across.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

just sharing an idea i had for a game nintendo could make. why cant things just be simple with you people? XD
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Because you didn't explain it adequately.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Go away Evan, you are not welcome here >.<
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:55 am

Mmkay Resh that's a warning he was just posting constructive criticism so there's really no need for a comment like that.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 pm

its not like i cussed at him =/ it was only a joke.

and yes i know i didnt explain it very good, because i dont feel like going into detail about something i dont plan to really do anything with. =3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Duhwut, if you don't plan on going anywhere with it then why post it in the first place? (o.o) just doesn't make much sense to me XD
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

why to see if the idea is even any good to you all. now i dont plan to add much more on or fix the idea up any unless something happens to make me want to. right now i just wanna see if its even any good at all. if i do decide to go somewhere with this, would anyone be interested in helping? =3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Well that would depend if you wanted to stick with it or not, if you don't show willingness then who else will =p I mean if you can clean up the edges a little and make it a bit more presentable it'd be a pretty solid idea. I'd be more than happy to help with it but only if people stick in and stay involved instead of dropping out halfway.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Well thats good to know. I might just think about it =3
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down