Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    Latest topics
    » The Missing Constellation
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
    Haven't had one of these for a while. EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
    We have 490 registered users
    The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
    Our awesome Affiliates!
    Haven't had one of these for a while. 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Haven't had one of these for a while. Nightmare Haven't had one of these for a while. Sb10 Haven't had one of these for a while. 21o6g49

Haven't had one of these for a while.

2 posters

Go down

Haven't had one of these for a while. Empty Haven't had one of these for a while.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm

The Team
    Haven't had one of these for a while. 248
    Godzilla (Tyranitar) (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 192 SAtk
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Ice Beam
    - Crunch
    I always lead with this guy because the person always suspects Tyranitar will be one of those stealth rock guys.If my opponent is leading with another TTar I just go straight for the focus punch and it'll 1hitKO.Ice beam over Fire Blast because I have a heatran.Tyranitar has so much powwwaaaaaaaa <3

Haven't had one of these for a while. 205
    ToughShit (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin
    - Gyro Ball

Forretress is just my support lead, he sets up stealth rocks and spikes to make easier for my pokemon to take down some threats that my team doesn't like. Those dragon dancers etc. Yeah there's not much to say about this creature

Haven't had one of these for a while. 485
    Havoc (Heatran) (F) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Overheat
    - Earth Power
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    A scarf timid heatran is a huge threat to many dragon dancers. Because Heatran always outspeeds and he can wreck so much havoc. That's why it's called havoc. When there is a fire type pokemon out in the field vs my forretress I just switch into my heatran to get the flash fire boost. My opponent is obviously going to switch because he fucked so I either go for the safe play and use earth power, or I use my awesome predicting skills and do something amazing. I love Heatran, you can make so many movsets with this guy. And I always either use scarf heatran or stealth rock heatran.

Haven't had one of these for a while. 130
    Basilisk (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Bounce
    This guy forces a lot of switches so I can easily set up one dragon dance and proceed to rape. Every team needs a sweeper right? This guy fucks shit up. And also with good synergy partnered with Heatran. Not much to say about this guy.

Haven't had one of these for a while. 135
    Sparky (Jolteon) (F) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Shadow Ball

- Hidden Power [Ice]

Again, good synergy with Gyarados. Jolteon helps me defeat foes such as Jellicent and Rotom-W, something my Heatran and Gyarados are afraid of. Jolteon can come in and clean up the trash with a thunderbolt <3 . Hidden Power Ice allows me to remove the over used Dragons from play. So they are no longer a threat.

Haven't had one of these for a while. 286

ImOnShrooms! (Breloom) (F) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Spore
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Facade
    Yes, I have two pokemon with substitute, so what? It's boss. I love breloom, it's so easy to sweep with him. Just use Spore+Substitute+ Focus Punch/Facade. But what if there's a ghost type in the field? NOT A PROBLEM! Very Happy Because I can switch out into my Tyranitar again to crunch it to death. Razz

So that's my team folks~.

Tell me what you think of it. Make some suggestions!

Back to top Go down

Haven't had one of these for a while. Empty Re: Haven't had one of these for a while.

Post by Evan Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Wouldn't Ice Fang be better on Gyarados, just because Bounce can be so easily switched out off?

Breloom is COMPLETELY walled by Ghosts. So if a Scarf Gengar or Chandelure comes in on it, Either it dies, or the Pokemon behind it get chunked for quite a bit.

And Jolteon. In 4th Gen, I don't think I ever had a team without Jolteon on it. I LOVED him. That being said, you may want to try a Sub/Petaya set. You could Baton Pass it out to Heatran, or, if you don't want to lose that much HP, I had alot of success with Sub + Charge Beam as well. You'd run Lefties on that one, but I still like the set.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Haven't had one of these for a while. Empty Re: Haven't had one of these for a while.

Post by Safiliwen Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm

. But what if there's a ghost type in the field? NOT A PROBLEM! Haven't had one of these for a while. 364988687 Because I can switch out into my Tyranitar again to crunch it to death.

Assuming TTar will be alive everytime a ghost pops up is a silly silly idea =p and most ghosts will pack something for Dark types anyway, and either which way That TTar set can't exactly take too much of a beating before going down himself. The F Punch isn't too bad but again in my eyes would be too obv to Focus punch off the bat and they'll just walk around you getting switch advantage.
    Safiliwen
    Safiliwen
    Dream
    Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 am

Personally, I feel like Pawch Breloom is now outclassed By Technician Breloom. Because Jolly Outspeeds Gengar and Chandelure w/out scarf iirc. The other thing that Punch + Facade looses to is the Jelly/Ferro combo. Granted Focus Punch will always do good damage, it's just the face that Ferro still has Iron Barbs. I just feel that it doesn't hit enough to warrant it's use anymore.
    Evan
    Evan
    War Veterans
    War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down