Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Gundam Wing FTW EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Gundam Wing FTW EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Gundam Wing FTW EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Gundam Wing FTW EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Gundam Wing FTW 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Gundam Wing FTW Nightmare Gundam Wing FTW Sb10 Gundam Wing FTW 21o6g49

Gundam Wing FTW

Go down

Gundam Wing FTW Empty Gundam Wing FTW

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 am

In the distant future, Mankind has colonized space (with clusters of space colonies at each of the five Earth-Moon Lagrange points), and, down on the Earth, the nations have united as the United Earth Sphere Alliance. However, the Alliance oppresses the colonies with its military power. The colonies desire a peaceful resolution to the situation, joining together in a movement headed by the pacifist Heero Yuy. In the year After Colony 175, Yuy is shot dead by an assassin (believed to be Odin Lowe), forcing the colonies to search for other paths to peace. The assassination also prompts five disaffected scientists from the Organization of the Zodiac (more commonly referred to as OZ) to turn rogue after the completion of the mobile suit prototype Tallgeese.

The story of Gundam Wing begins in the year After Colony 195, with the start of "Operation Meteor": the scientists' plan for revenge against OZ. The operation involves five teenage boys, who have each been chosen and trained by each of the five scientists, then sent to Earth independently in extremely advanced mobile suits (one designed by each of the scientists) known as "Gundams" (called such because they are constructed from a rare and astonishingly durable material known as Gundanium alloy, which can only be created in outer space). Each Gundam is sent from a different colony, and the pilots are initially unaware of each other's existence.

Gundam Wing FTW 82170-1298023591

Back to top Go down

Gundam Wing FTW Empty Re: Gundam Wing FTW

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Gundam Wing is boss guys. Check it out. Sick show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am

Nice double post you got there, shame if something happened to it =3 but yeah GW is a boss though imo Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny top it slightly =]
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum