Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Nightmare New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Sb10 New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition 21o6g49

New Mewtwo Form: Over a Week Late Edition

+5
L
Safiliwen
Evan
Frashu
buckthefuffalo
9 posters

Go down

New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Empty New Mewtwo Form: Over a Week Late Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rTyPZGdEyyc

Discuss the new Mewtwo form. What do you think of the design? Do you think it will only be a wifi event, or will it perhaps play a (small) part in the story of the new games?

Go at it.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Empty Re: New Mewtwo Form: Over a Week Late Edition

Post by Frashu Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Mewthree does exist.

Cheatcodes.com didn't lie to me after all.
Frashu
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Empty Re: New Mewtwo Form: Over a Week Late Edition

Post by Evan Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 pm

this is a league of legends site, please move this post to the correct location.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

It looks like shit.
Safiliwen
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Good discussion so far guys, keep it up.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 pm

It came from DBZ.

New Mewtwo Form:  Over a Week Late Edition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcF830aJDWkMSK_LQ8lrLoL-k1e9XeLEp168pz4KM-6xjCYE_CTQ

Being L, I am a detective, and I detect bullshit.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Preeeeeeeeeetty sure I just came.
No but seriously, what's up with all of the head appendages on these assholes lately?
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:16 am

They are to attract women and scare off men with no balls in the wild.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple T Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 pm

I may sound stupid but im new and i dont know how to asces the chatbox :[
Can someone tell me how to?
Triple T
Triple T
New to the Nightmare
New to the Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Triple T wrote:I may sound stupid but im new and i dont know how to asces the chatbox :[
Can someone tell me how to?

Just go to the bottom of the site on the home page while logged into the site (different from being logged in to the chatbox, although both will use your Nightmare account). There should be a box that says "Chatbox". If you look to the right of where it says "Chatbox", you should see "Refresh", "Archive", and "Log In". Hit "Log In" to log into the chat. It should say something along the lines of "[insert time here] Triple T joined the chat on [insert date and time here]".

Alternatively, you can access the chatbox when not on the homepage by simply clicking the little "Chatbox" icon on the bottom right of the screen.

However, there's not much point to using the chat at the moment, as most of us just don't use it much anymore. Just use the forums if you want some discussion. There's even a section for new members to introduce themselves here.

Aside from that though, what do you think of the new Mewtwo form?
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple T Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:38 pm

And i think that "Mewthree's" design isnt that bad but what fucks him over is that its a Mewtwo evolution :[
IMO I didnt mewtwo to be touched at all cause its a signature pokemon of the franchise and its been there since the beginning :[
And altering him like that is plain stupid :[
Triple T
Triple T
New to the Nightmare
New to the Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Not necessarily an evolution, maybe a fusion. The new eevee evolution suggests fusion, since it is like Eevee mixed with Victini.

I'd personally be disappointed if the Pokemon franchise broke it's own rules that legendaries cannot evolve. It would either break the rules, or classify Mewtwo as non-legendary, at least. But as if that's not bad enough, Mewtwo is one of the greatest pokemon designs created, because it's one of the....continental rulers I guess. The strong-as-fuck pokemon you catch at the end of your journey, the creation pokemanz.

I consider them Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Arceus, and I forget because I'm so fucking tired so I DONT KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I don't even know, I shouldn't be typing this much, I've made like 10,000 grammar errors. I'll just leave it at that, you all know what pokemon I mean. Sleep
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Except it's a created Pokemon that's a genetic offspring of Mew with more offensive evolutions, meaning it's kind of already 'evolved' from Mew, breaking the initial rule. Not quite in the traditional sense but none the less.
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple T Thu May 02, 2013 8:39 pm

I personally think that its going to be a form of mewtwo
like tornadus-t, landorus-t, black kyurem etc
its gonna be like mewtwo-dna or some bullshit like that
Triple T
Triple T
New to the Nightmare
New to the Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri May 03, 2013 12:40 pm

They are getting carried away with forms.

Everything needs to have 100 forms nowadays.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

Pr. Marth has only one form. The Form of a bad ass

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat May 18, 2013 5:05 am

I bet you're Majin Buu's normal form(a piece of fat bubble gum).
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat May 18, 2013 8:26 am

Pr. Marth's form is that of Pr. Marth, the best Pr. ever

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat May 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Okay, fine.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diqlips Sat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

That is right surf, bow to your Pr.

Diqlips
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Wut.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 am

"Mewthree", in my opinion at least, looks pretty awful. It's sad, that's how awful. I think Gamefreak has just run out of creative designs, now there are just appendages coming out from, well, everywhere and everything. As for typing, it could be part "fairy" type (which is also such a weird type; light would have been better - it could balance out the dark type). Nevertheless, X & Y still look epic enough for me to look forward to buying it on October 12.

Ciao,
Anubis
Anubis
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down