Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 Nightmare The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 Sb10 The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 21o6g49

The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic

+2
Aaron
Qualna
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic

Post by Qualna Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

This is mainly just a discussion for players, not a Q&A bombardment. So unless there is a question of significant importance that I feel only I can answer, I won't bother involving myself in the discussion. So don't ask for spoilers, however you can discuss your speculations with other players.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Missing Constellation: Discussion Topic

Post by L Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Ivan's evil.

That's what happens when I speculate....
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

"Ivan's Evil"

He distinctly warned you twice that the trail would not be wise to follow. He was trying to help and you ignored him.

Also, your ancestry and Ivan's ancestry made rival cities, or something of the sort, if I remember correctly. I would assume one of him ancestors made her, since she was programmed to kill you. Perhaps it's a kinship thing no?
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 pm

That's a possibility. And yes, I was given a final (hidden) instruction to call for help. You were, as Evan said, DISTINCTLY warned twice about the dangers of the Void, but you decided to let "... curiosity get the better of Vahn".
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2