Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 285 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15531 messages in 1327 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!
Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! 5402057060_8f64daaa27_o Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! Nightmare Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! Sb10 Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! 21o6g49

Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story!

+3
L
Lynjabear
Qualna
7 posters

Go down

Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! Empty Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story!

Post by Qualna Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 am

This is a suggestion topic where you, the reader can post here and request a story plot to me or any other active writer of the Scribe's Corner. If we like it enough, and if it earns enough support by your fellow peers, then one of us just might actually make your suggestion into an actual story. Go nuts.

(Disclaimer: I don't do most fanfics.)

Last edited by Qualna on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! Empty Re: Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story!

Post by Lynjabear Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 am

Could you do a Star Wars sort of thing? Like a Starkiller idea but not the Starkiller idea...

Lynjabear
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story! Empty Re: Reader's Choice: Choose The Next Story!

Post by Qualna Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Lynjabear wrote:Could you do a Star Wars sort of thing? Like a Starkiller idea but not the Starkiller idea...

To be honest I could. I do play the Old Republic and have backstories for a few of my characters, I may give this a shot.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Do a fanfic. :3

lol jk jk. What about something about animals? I like reading things about animals. Like warrior cats(though I have barely even read any of the first book lol). I think maybe you could do something cool like that. If not then that's okay too. (:
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualna Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

L wrote:Do a fanfic. :3

lol jk jk. What about something about animals? I like reading things about animals. Like warrior cats(though I have barely even read any of the first book lol). I think maybe you could do something cool like that. If not then that's okay too. (:

Not too sure about animals. I prefer my stories relating to human characters.
Qualna
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilOreo Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Umm.. Write a story about a girl who has a big brother who does drugs and talk about how the family deals with this. And while the family deals with this, the girl starts sneaking out at night with a friend (who is a girl) she met at one of her brother's parties and starts smoking and drinking to get away from everything... You can take it from here...
EvilOreo
EvilOreo

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilOreo Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Okay so maybe this isn't a typical nightmare/ Qualna story but idk.. It's like real life you know?
EvilOreo
EvilOreo

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Write about Kool-Aid Man and his misadventures. Could be a comedy. Later on he meets a love interest that is a pink jar of Kool-Aid. It is then revealed that his handle (use your imagination on this one) is sacred and he is the chosen one who must liberate all powdery mixtures for flavoring purposes. Alpaca gets a cameo or can be the antagonist.
buckthefuffalo
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"NYES, NYES (baaaaa). My fluffy coat will absorb every last OUNCE of that delicious DELICIOUS KOOL-AID."
Evan
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilOreo Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

:/ Thats an awesome idea.. A story about a powdery drink mix...
EvilOreo
EvilOreo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Post deleted due to nature, also removing some warning bar due to nature of post.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:45 am

How about a story about how Ewan, who wants to be a sage, somehow goes astray and starts studying dark magic. Because we all know this is what happens.

Really even right before promotion he's like "I'm a real mage now! I'm not gonna stop till I'm a sage- ooooooh dark magic....".
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 am

L wrote:How about a story about how Ewan, who wants to be a sage, somehow goes astray and starts studying dark magic. Because we all know this is what happens.

Really even right before promotion he's like "I'm a real mage now! I'm not gonna stop till I'm a sage- ooooooh dark magic....".

There's this book called "A Wizard of Earthsea".
That's exactly what happens.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:57 am

ohhhh....really? k lol.
L
L
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Make this an erotic fanfiction for Buck.
Aaron
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down